24 coaches online • Server time: 08:37
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Designer's Comm...goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'Sgoto Post It's almost tim...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Would you play in this type of league? (Read the post!)
Yes
68%
 68%  [ 101 ]
No
25%
 25%  [ 37 ]
Maybe if it was different, ill explain below!
6%
 6%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 147

SnakeSanders

Post   Posted: Apr 28, 2005 - 10:42 Reply with quote Back to top

yeah ill try to have a stab at the sportsmanship table today-ish, its been silly, but ive been weighed down with college coursework Sad

i PM'ed Cortelll if he wanted to play, but no reply. other people said AFK_Eagle and Uber may be interested, but i havent seen them online yet. It is hard to get a vamp coach!!!

if you know anyone willing please help me out and try to get them to play!!!

Thanks!

Rob
G_Force

Post   Posted: Apr 29, 2005 - 12:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Maybe a new thread to look for replacement. i know i would not read a 21 page thread i'm not allready up to speed with.

Wotfudboy

Post   Posted: May 12, 2005 - 11:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Bah... come on... let's get Round 7 played... I know Balint and Drokmar have both been on recently at least... so get your game arranged and played!

Post   Posted: May 12, 2005 - 12:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Have to agree, the league seems to have stalled.

Can we forfeit the round 7 games, and bring in some deadlines for future matches?

I would prefer 1 week per game, but 2 weeks would leave all with no excuses no to play.
Webbe

Post   Posted: May 12, 2005 - 12:02 Reply with quote Back to top

The league feels kind of dead, it's over a month since I played my last game, and before that it was 3 weeks since my second last.
SnakeSanders

Post   Posted: May 12, 2005 - 12:27 Reply with quote Back to top

i know, ive been trying my hardest to get folk to play, its hard and im starting to get fed up with hounding people, i dont like hounding people Very Happy

Forfeitting matches sounds like a good plan, but who forfeits? its just a few folk who arent playing and holding everything up, but its getting hard to get willing replacements.
is 1 week or 2 weeks deadline better? I dont mind either, but 2 weeks will take twice as long, but then its faster than what we have now!!!

Also if anyone is going to drop out ill need folk to tell me, serxes, inquisitorpustus just left without a peep so its hard for me to know if they are having connection problems etc, Captain1821 has been great as he has told me if he has been going away for a few days Smile

Thanks for sticking with me, its appreciated Smile
Aconite

Post   Posted: May 12, 2005 - 12:32 Reply with quote Back to top

Have to agree with that... Played a load early on, now feels like forever since the SkullChuckers last match (though is just over 4 weeks). Would be an idea to bring about some deadlines to help things move along a bit (though we could also just blame ourselves for playing so far ahead that we have to wait for others to catch up...)

(Brad Osberg)
DukeTyrion

Post   Posted: May 12, 2005 - 12:50 Reply with quote Back to top

brownrob wrote:
i know, ive been trying my hardest to get folk to play, its hard and im starting to get fed up with hounding people, i dont like hounding people Very Happy

Forfeitting matches sounds like a good plan, but who forfeits? its just a few folk who arent playing and holding everything up, but its getting hard to get willing replacements.
is 1 week or 2 weeks deadline better? I dont mind either, but 2 weeks will take twice as long, but then its faster than what we have now!!!

Also if anyone is going to drop out ill need folk to tell me, serxes, inquisitorpustus just left without a peep so its hard for me to know if they are having connection problems etc, Captain1821 has been great as he has told me if he has been going away for a few days Smile

Thanks for sticking with me, its appreciated Smile

I would suggest giving all 4 coaches zero points from the outstanding round 7 games, if none have contacted you.

Make a new deadline for 2 weeks hence initialy, Maybe ending Friday 27th.

If things go well over the next round or two, you may be able to step the handicap up to 1 week.

Just my thoughts.

Cheers
Wotfudboy

Post   Posted: May 12, 2005 - 12:52 Reply with quote Back to top

brownrob... get those big stomping boots on... set up 1 week deadlines... if we need replacement coaches for a particular race then seperate threads seem to be the best course of action... give them the points that the race has accumulated so far.

If people don't play then they don't deserve to be part of the league... inconsiderate coaches need educating! Very Happy

(Got a terrbile image now of brownrob in his S&M suit whipping coaches to play!)

EDIT - Posted this at same time as Duke... his methods might be more logical (for a change)... anything is worth a try just to get this going again!
SnakeSanders

Post   Posted: May 12, 2005 - 13:22 Reply with quote Back to top

hehe, ok!

i have to go into college first, then beware!!!

ill set up a 2 week deadline and all the rest, im in a rush now so you will all get a PM soon Smile
ClayInfinity

Post   Posted: May 12, 2005 - 14:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Aconite - we are drawn next... you have never responded to my PM... Sad

Let me know when you want to do this! Smile
Aconite

Post   Posted: May 12, 2005 - 14:27 Reply with quote Back to top

?!?!?! What PM??? Never got one from you. (also, I hadn't yet contacted you about it as we were so far ahead of everyone anyway, thought let people catch up a bit!)

We'll work something out to meet soon though! Smile

(Brad Osberg)
heinz

Post   Posted: May 19, 2005 - 17:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Orgres beat gobos in a casfest-orgreball-extravaganza. 1td, 2 cas for team star Bonehead Rasmussen.
http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=762267

Post   Posted: May 21, 2005 - 02:15 Reply with quote Back to top

what a black day for the Beer Belly Brewers! Sad
After the shameful draw against the Evil Foulers from Hell (Halflings), the Brewers bemoan the loss of three of their teammate who got killed by Mummies United Fumbbl Club and their bloody fans.

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=764060

Algorithmosh
Capitalismosh
Darwinismosh

rest in peace!
we will allways remember you! Crying or Very sad
G_Force

Post   Posted: May 21, 2005 - 22:13 Reply with quote Back to top

That was a fun but brutal match Jokaero. Those dwarfs of yours dodged like elves. oh and splated like em too. Yet i was still feeling lucky to come away with a draw.

Next up for MUFC is Aconite's Skull Chuckers. Drop me a pm with when is good for you aco.

Jump to: