67 coaches online • Server time: 23:02
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post TSC Draftgoto Post 4,000TV!goto Post IBA Draft League
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Toonie

Post   Posted: Dec 19, 2005 - 05:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Well unless you go from the draft straight into the conferences Patrician, you'll miss him by a country mile. Wink

Post   Posted: Dec 19, 2005 - 06:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Hey, ya gotta aim high Smile....besides, I'll remember his insolence.....

Post   Posted: Dec 19, 2005 - 06:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Maybe the season after next... I mean it was a spectacular failure in Premier by the Horrors.... Razz

Sorry Chunk
Snorri

Post   Posted: Dec 19, 2005 - 06:36 Reply with quote Back to top

Ooh, kicking a valiant coach when he's down. That's a dangerously foolish ploy in the swl unless you're a thick skulled dwarf Wink

The league has a looooooong memory! Covert's Wicker Men being the best example of retribution at its finest, even if it took them three or four seasons to achieve it!
Rabid_Bogscum

Post   Posted: Dec 19, 2005 - 06:54 Reply with quote Back to top

I image my pansy elves will 'somehow' find themselves in Chunky's Conference... and be taught a painful Blood Bowl lesson Crying or Very sad
OldBugman

Post   Posted: Dec 19, 2005 - 06:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Well Twahn does the divs and we all know how much he likes fixing divs for carlton.. Laughing
ClayInfinity

Post   Posted: Dec 19, 2005 - 07:26 Reply with quote Back to top

OldBugman wrote:
Well Twahn does the divs and we all know how much he likes fixing divs for carlton.. Laughing

This is in fact not true... Twahn doesnt do the div splits...

Actually, if someone could tell me what Twahn actually does, it would be much appreciated! Laughing
Rabid_Bogscum

Post   Posted: Dec 19, 2005 - 08:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Didnt Twahn do em this season cos you were too "Busy" Clay? I remember getting in trouble for bitching about the draw, and him emotionally walloping my poor sensitive self.
PLATYPUS

Post   Posted: Dec 19, 2005 - 10:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Hey guys,

am on my way to the UK and Germany over the holidays. Will be back on the 13th January. I'll have a look in here once in a while but wont be able to play.

All the best, Merry Xmas and a Happy New BB Year.

Greetings from Sydney Airport (best airport ever (free internet Wink )),

PLATYPUS
chunky04

Post   Posted: Dec 19, 2005 - 10:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Just remember RB, we may not have done to flash on the scoreboard, but we did cause a bit of pain this season. Zombies have got to be good for something.

Besides which - hopefully we'll have some nice wolves by the time we face you :p Having more than 3 ballhandlers available tends to be a big help.

Post   Posted: Dec 20, 2005 - 02:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Update on Block Dice order: THEY ARE HERE!!! But I am sad to report that I love them ALL so much you can't have any! Bwhahahhahahahahhaha.

I will have them sorted by order soon...anybody who wants to pick them up from my house needs to make arrangements to do so by this friday at noon as I leave for ACT christmas. Anyone who needs them posted needs to get in contact by PM to sort address and money. All who wish to wait til CanCon of course may do so.

PS: They are AWESOME...anybody who DIDN'T get any are FOOLS! Wink

Post   Posted: Dec 20, 2005 - 06:56 Reply with quote Back to top

How About you just take me on this season Patrician? I'd be happy to have some 'Fun' with your team, now that we have our home net back

Brad
ClayInfinity

Post   Posted: Dec 20, 2005 - 23:48 Reply with quote Back to top

i have added Drokmar to the draft list on p20 of this forum... I think we are nearly set Smile
Patrician

Post   Posted: Dec 21, 2005 - 00:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Miyuso wrote:
How About you just take me on this season Patrician? I'd be happy to have some 'Fun' with your team, now that we have our home net back

Brad

I'll be happy to oblige, Miyuso.....just as soon as I find out what kind of team you'll be pulverizing Very Happy
zimsg

Post   Posted: Dec 21, 2005 - 17:28 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm looking forward to seeing the Season 13 games from the start! I would have liked to take part but I've been having problems getting back home in time before all of uyou guys go to sleep.. If I can watch a significant number of games this season it means that maybe the timing maybe won't be so out of whack!
 Jump to: