41 coaches online • Server time: 13:49
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Blood Bowl 2024 Edit...goto Post Secret Stunty Cup - ...goto Post DIBBL Awards
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
zakatan

Post   Posted: Jan 28, 2011 - 20:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Lill-Leif wrote:
Ive been away for a while, what happened in WO 2 years ago?

Alibaba won

happy birthday!
Lill-Leif

Post   Posted: Jan 28, 2011 - 20:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Oh the birthdayteams debate, that I remember.
PainState

Post   Posted: Feb 04, 2011 - 06:25 Reply with quote Back to top

** Milford from FUMBBL HQ **

Well FUMBBL fans there was a massive disturbance at HQ today and I rushed over...It seems the skaven Blood Bowl committe forced a face to face meeting with Lord PurpleChest...It seems that the skaven are getting all worked up in the delays on the upcoming WO. IT seems a lot of warptokens are getting spent to maintain the warpstone infused fields, keep the advertisers happy and that SkavenBlight is getting geared up for the yearly rat dung festival next month. The festival has millions of ratmen appear in Skavenblight once a year for some really big month long party that revolves around dung, rats and beer.

Well any way it seems that the skaven did not get the proper respect or answers they wanted and were ushered out of the HQ under guard..It seems that the committe brought along some muscle to force their will but were to cowardly in the face of lord PC to actually bring violence. There was stern words spoken but no viloence...shame really, I have been looking forward to some good old fashion Blood Bowl violence for awhille now...Funny how not seeing some DP boots or CL/RSC blitz moves with pile on makes you yearn for the days when majors actually took place and the bodies were carted off the pitch.

Well tempers are strating to get frayed and the rats need some answers on when everyone is going to show up to play some Blood Bowl.

Of course when I asked to talk to PC about this matter I was told to wait in my customary sofa and proceded to wait for 5 hours before they shut the lights out and locked me in the building.

Post   Posted: Feb 04, 2011 - 06:45 Reply with quote Back to top

zakatan wrote:
Lill-Leif wrote:
Ive been away for a while, what happened in WO 2 years ago?

Alibaba won

happy birthday!

Well that was three years ago when the Brotherhood jumped out of the birthday cake and stole the WO trophy whille we were all eating pie.

Two years ago was the lottery riots. Milford reports, live from the riots is on page 1, at the end.

last year was the infamous Low Few goblin team somehow pulling a deft over under coin flip move to some how get put into the main draw and promptly getting smashed to bits for our entertainment. Also the cries of foul from the upper gallery of the Lottery drew some attention. Iam still confused if the cries of foul were because the goblins got in to the main draw or that the anticipation of the goblins making the main draw just naturally drew out the fans yelling FOUL!!! in spectator mode.

WO history lesson from Milford.

Post   Posted: Feb 15, 2011 - 22:23 Reply with quote Back to top

PurpleChest wrote:
The current plan is the Warpstone Open will be the first Major to run in R once R converts to the FFB client.

I am away for a week, after that the situation may become clearer. i would hope to be able to give some indication of what Tournaments will be running, in what divisions, some time after that.

Any more news yet?

Post   Posted: Feb 15, 2011 - 22:25 Reply with quote Back to top

I haven't heard any.....

Post   Posted: Mar 07, 2011 - 18:27 Reply with quote Back to top

** Milford from a street corner selling hot dogs and pop **

Well FUMBBL fans distressing news to report. The FUMBBL majors HQ is shut down and all the windows and doors are boarded up. A sign reads under repairs. Will reopen at an undermined date. On top of that I just got news that Lord PC is on permanant leave of absence and on vacation at his spring estate by the middle mountains. Word on the Blood Bowl street is that PC has been secreatly hording a butt load of gold under the new rules of LRB6 and has a mound of cash. Which he purchased his new spring lodge in the middle mountains with. Also rumors of a under the table kick back scheme for the 100,000 GC bribes is starting to simmer in a few dug outs around FUMBBL.

Well as for your humble and tell it like it is reporter you get what you deserve. I just lost my job because FUMBBL tournaments have gone away to the Middle Mountains and my employer could not afford to keep me with no work to be done. Luckily I had some money saved up and Iam now a street vendor dishing out hotdogs and some pop in the row. Bussiness is bad, the smell is worse and I have to actualy work.

I need some "majors" to get going and get the "love" back. This is horrible.

So anybody who needs the inside scoop come on down to my vending cart, Iam attempting to get a "sheet" of FUMBBL news up and running from my own pockets and selling them from my cart.

Post   Posted: Mar 08, 2011 - 00:51
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

Well strictly between you and me, I'd stock up and get the kids ready to help out, the next week or so will, i am sure, see trade start to pick up rather healthily.

I shall of course be expecting the usual entirely voluntary contribution of 10% gross.

Post   Posted: Mar 08, 2011 - 00:52 Reply with quote Back to top

It lives!

But now this thread needs an exclamation point in the title, instead of a question mark

Post   Posted: Mar 08, 2011 - 02:45 Reply with quote Back to top

ballocks
Kinks

Post   Posted: Mar 08, 2011 - 06:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Zombie69 wrote:
If it's LRB4, i'm in.
+1

Post   Posted: Mar 08, 2011 - 07:01 Reply with quote Back to top

it's lrb4+2 if that makes you feel better.

Post   Posted: Mar 08, 2011 - 10:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Arktoris wrote:
it's lrb4+2 if that makes you feel better.

It sure does!
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Mar 08, 2011 - 10:04 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm never going to get a team up to scratch in time.

B --> R transfer, anybody? I still am yet to see a good argument as to why not.... Wink

If they let Faction teams in...
BooAhl

Post   Posted: Mar 08, 2011 - 10:07 Reply with quote Back to top

I agree, with Goo. Let B teams in the R majors, but keep the B majors clean from R teams.
If that was what you meant?
 Jump to: