10 coaches online • Server time: 06:23
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Blood Bowl 2024 Edit...goto Post Secret Stunty Cup - ...goto Post Convince a friend to...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Gritter

Post   Posted: Sep 05, 2012 - 20:46 Reply with quote Back to top

I am sure someone will effectively do that for me Pete, giving him a -Str or -ag, if not outright killing him Smile
Azure had a good try at it in my last warm up game Laughing
SvenS

Post   Posted: Sep 05, 2012 - 21:26 Reply with quote Back to top

I say that in the spirit of this rat hausse we make mr happy -ST so he's more like a gutter runner! Wink

SL
Rabe

Post   Posted: Sep 05, 2012 - 22:16 Reply with quote Back to top

I really don't know if I should apply or not... ahhhhh!

Post   Posted: Sep 05, 2012 - 22:26 Reply with quote Back to top

apply, fool! apply!
SvenS

Post   Posted: Sep 05, 2012 - 22:26 Reply with quote Back to top

The answer is always yes! =)

SL
darkwing2k6

Post   Posted: Sep 05, 2012 - 22:39 Reply with quote Back to top

do it Rabe. you might get lucky and draw me Wink first time tourny virgin
p4m

Post   Posted: Sep 05, 2012 - 23:02 Reply with quote Back to top

no we dont want any birds in the LC - go away! Razz
Rabe

Post   Posted: Sep 06, 2012 - 00:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Too late, missed the draw. Smile

Well, at least I can rock the XFL now, if it ever starts! Very Happy

Good luck to all of you and have fun!

Post   Posted: Sep 06, 2012 - 22:12 Reply with quote Back to top

** Milford from the LC **

What an opening day of the LC. Blood and guts is the name of the tourney so far. Lets jump right into the middle of it.

The Tiny Steel Hammers open up the tourney looking to win back to back majors. And they open up the tourney in a blood fest. Deliver out 9 cas and decimate, rend, tear and chew up and spit out some woodies for a 3-2 win. Hammers have a tough road in the qualifiers and will need to lay out the CAS at a high rate to advance to the main draw.

Up next for the Hammers is the Pokemors who advanced to face the Hammers after they turned a skaven team into kibble bits to feed the cats, lay out 5 CAS and take home a fist full of rat tails.

That match up in the second round is sure to deliver some serious blood and violence. Be sure to keep tabs on the upcoming matches so you do not miss out on that one.

Also we had the Excellence in Execution lay out some suplex moves, 3 off the top rope CAS and one pile driver as they show off their skills and lay out some CD. It was ugly, really ugly. They dish out 7 CAS and take the match on a 2-0 win. After the match the CD placed an official complaint to the LC HQ that they were supposed to play Blood Bowl, not some cage match in a wrestling arena with two tables in the middle of the arena.

The complaint is currently being looked into by 5 rules lawyers.

Over in Qualifier 15 the bribes and underhanded moves have reached epic levels. Some how the Bonetastic crew has allready to advanced to the qualifier final, we are not even 24 hours into the tourney. Their first round opponeets were all found dead in their locker room before the match, including 3 cats, 1 mouse and a Dominoes pizza delivery guy. Investigators found 5 broken vials of some toxic gas broken in the middle of the locker room.

On the other side of the bracket both teams just walked out of the tournament. Disgusted that they had to play each other. Citing sanitation issues in the locker rooms and dug outs and they were not provided free beer and pretzels. They called the LC a bush league tourney only good for J-men and gobs.

Then in the second round the Bonetastic crew gets to half time and then the other side throws in the towel. at half. Citing that the they would rather just hang out in the dugout with the babes and drink some Bugmans than go back out onto the pitch and get lambasted. Two stars leave the team after the match, with the Bloodweiser Babes who were actually Vampires and turned them into thralls.

We are not even 24 hours into the tourney and allready the action is heating up. Iam confident that over the weekend as the games come at us in a furious pace the blood shed will increase and the matches will get more intense.

Post   Posted: Sep 07, 2012 - 17:29 Reply with quote Back to top

** Milford from the LC **

Get ready for some Blood Bowl at the LC FUMBBL fans. We have 4 scheduled games slated today and probally 5-8 unshecduled matches. It is going to be a full slate of matches flying fast and furious starting to day and all through the weekend. Front runners will be knocked out, the underdogs will rise up and probally a blog or two about the injustices of majors and the RNG.

This is going to be a fun weekend of Majors action.

Post   Posted: Sep 07, 2012 - 17:33 Reply with quote Back to top

I lucked me some uber-vamps

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=3330246

Post   Posted: Sep 07, 2012 - 17:43 Reply with quote Back to top

The sexy ogres played their match agains some Pro elves. The game followed the expected ways, with lots of cas on one side and lots of td for the other.
PainState

Post   Posted: Sep 07, 2012 - 17:51 Reply with quote Back to top

zakatan wrote:
The sexy ogres played their match agains some Pro elves. The game followed the expected ways, with lots of cas on one side and lots of td for the other.

**Milford**

Well participation points are not official but the fans appreciate the sexy ones showing up to the LC and laying out some Pro Elfs. Who really cares about the scoreboard anyway? It is wasted space in the stadium. Fill it with a 100 FT HD TV so every one can see 17 replays of the same CAS over and over, until the next one.

In the end the LC is all about the fans. The biggest name teams, the highest CR coaches coming out, the best win % teams and of course the blood and violence. That is all the fans want to see. And of course the favorites getting diced, mauled, beat down and a crying and moaning, CR170+ coach going off about how unfair life is, the fans live for that in Spec mode. It makes the tourney frankly.

Post   Posted: Sep 07, 2012 - 17:55 Reply with quote Back to top

** Milford **

It was just reported to me that the Bonetastic crew is not in the finals. That site stability issues caused the brackets to look weird, that is a techincal term meaning messed up. Everything looks fine now and Bonestatic will actually have to earn their spot in the finals of qualifier.

Post   Posted: Sep 09, 2012 - 12:58
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

I'm going to reveal, nice and early, how the two groups of 8 will be decided for the challenge stage.

Alphabetically.

Good luck to all. We've had some cracking, and crunching, games so far, let's hope the standard stays high.

Jump to: