39 coaches online • Server time: 10:05
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Why did GW nerf guar...goto Post Request to Maintain ...goto Post Designer's Comm...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
What next? G, S, or P only.
Guard
4%
 4%  [ 2 ]
Tackle
9%
 9%  [ 4 ]
Fend
9%
 9%  [ 4 ]
Kickoff Return
13%
 13%  [ 6 ]
Kick
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Pass
40%
 40%  [ 18 ]
Accurate
4%
 4%  [ 2 ]
NoS or HMP for a gimmick (post)
4%
 4%  [ 2 ]
Other gimmick (post)
4%
 4%  [ 2 ]
Other non-gimmick (post)
6%
 6%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 44

GAZZATROT

Post   Posted: Apr 10, 2013 - 10:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Pass. Give yourself an dangerous offensive option, especially as you can have an Elf to support. I have a similar player and he has been an excellent member of my team.

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=655661

Post   Posted: Apr 11, 2013 - 03:25 Reply with quote Back to top

Garion wrote:
See that's why ya shouldnt bother with these threads till they actually get the skill roll....
Disagree strongly. Had I not tempted Nuffle by talking about him, he would have gotten a normal roll. As is, I got a bad game instead, a tie I would have won but for a successful 9+ pass (with attendant wackiness), and yes, some mistakes. And in that tie, he both got his Comp, and got the TD, and got the MVP. So now he's on 59. Smile Almost thinking I might hold No Mutations all the way to Legend now, because 7/3/4/8 B/SH/Pass would be sweet and is just 17 SPP on my baller away, and because any T-POMBers who make it to 5 skills can still take Frenzy, Guard, Grab, Juggernaut, and Pro.

Is the cachet of playing a legendary no-mutations Pact team worth the power difference between those skills and Claw?

Found pic scheme. Workin on it. In my synesthesia, M is red. My opponent will see me as blue. Should my logo/color scheme be red or blue?