48 coaches online • Server time: 00:11
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Designer's Comm...goto Post Last chance!!! - May...goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'S
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
AlcingRagaholic

Post   Posted: Dec 23, 2004 - 01:11 Reply with quote Back to top

I have also added a link to the group page if someone wants to get a little more info on what was going on there.

Z
AlcingRagaholic

Post   Posted: Dec 23, 2004 - 03:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Now, if only I knew how to make webcomics like Bunny...

Z
AlcingRagaholic

Post   Posted: Dec 23, 2004 - 06:50 Reply with quote Back to top

I got Paulhicks for Tzeentch Chaos, so I need:

Norse for Khorne and Tzeentch. At this point, I am willing to take a Dark Elf Khorne team, as well as a CD Tzeentch team.

Rotter for Nurgle is also required, though a Norse would also work.

Z
AlcingRagaholic

Post   Posted: Dec 23, 2004 - 08:11 Reply with quote Back to top

All right.

AFK_Eagle has taken the Khornate Norse team, and Darkwolf grabbed the Rotter team.

All I need is 1 Tzeentch team, which is either CD or Norse. Come on, one more!

Z
AlcingRagaholic

Post   Posted: Dec 23, 2004 - 18:25 Reply with quote Back to top

Sorry to all of those that tried to get the last Rotter team by PMing me, but it was already taken.

All spots have been taken... better luck to those who did not make it this time. Next season, probably.

To all the coaches that HAVE been accepted, I need your teams as soon as possible.

Z
AlcingRagaholic

Post   Posted: Dec 28, 2004 - 22:23 Reply with quote Back to top

The Gods battled, and the fabric of time and space itself was suffering the consequences. Realizing that this continued warfare would eventually destroy the balance of power, the 4 Chaos Gods came to a settlement. They would let the mortals themselves fight it out, and get the results from that.
Khorne sent out his emissaries to the Chaos Wastes, and through brutality toughened up several Norsemen tribes. Some of His own mutants and Chaos Warriors also ‘happened’ to be around for the creation of these teams. Sending messengers to the ziggurats of the Chaos Dwarves, Khorne received a team of howling stunties looking for vengeance and blood. However, his teams were lacking something. Realizing that he had another name for another race, he assumed the shape of Khaine, and came to Queen Morathi during her sleep, telling her of this necessary fight for survival in the lands of Chaos. She quickly mobilized a few of her personal bodyguards, and bade her son, King Malekith, to send a few of his best players. The teams set off on a Black Ark.
Slaanesh, too, was not idle in this period. He/She visited many a warband, converting them to His/Her cause on the pitch. Slaanesh also visited Queen Morathi, who was expecting the God of Pleasure. Slaanesh was upset that Khorne had gotten there first, but it seems that Morathi was expecting this, and sent a few of her Slaaneshi converts on a separate Black Ark already. Going to His/Her usual sources, Slaanesh managed to procure some ziggurat dwellers for the group as well.
Tzeentch was the most active of the lot, going around to the Chaos Wastes and blessing several followers with evil mutations and powerful monsters, making several warbands start training in the ways of the pigskin. Tzeentch, however, was surprised to see a band of Chaos Dwarves approach, wanting to ally themselves with Tzeentch for the fight. Tzeentch gifted them with a Bull Centaur of extra-ordinary skill, and let them in.
Nurgle, on the other hand, was the laziest. He just sent out a few Beasts of Nurgle, and let them intimidate their victims. He managed to raise his forces first, somehow. Oddly surprising.
The Gods sent each of their teams to a different location in the Chaos Wastes, where they could not see their opposition or other comrades first. Keeping tally of all the match ups, they began to manipulate the numbers and pairings so as to get the optimum setup for themselves. However, that did not work as well as they expected, as their work was counteracted by another's. Only Tzeentch came out worse, with one of his prized Chaos teams facing 3 different Norse teams.
As the cities become more populated with spectators, the teams prepare for their huge undertaking. All the games will be starting simultaneously at the start of the new year, and the practices get more and more frequent. All eyes look towards the skies, as they pray to their respective Gods for strength and perseverance [as well as some evil trick to undermine the opposition].
================================================================

Remember, Jan 1st!

Feel free to post smack and threats to your upcoming opponents and allies here... lets have some fun.

Z

ps. That last part was only for the Khorne team... the rest of you can suck it!
Macavity

Post   Posted: Dec 28, 2004 - 22:56 Reply with quote Back to top

I would like to point out that Nurgle teams need not practice. We are the best and we got there through laziness, disease, and gluttony. That will not change.

Post   Posted: Dec 28, 2004 - 22:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Harbingers, the Militia is calling you out! We're going to take those silly horns on your heads and stick them where the sun don't shine...your mino's ear! Everybody knows it's hollow in that thick skull of his! Come out and "play"...if you dare!

Post   Posted: Dec 28, 2004 - 23:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Afk_Eagle, that was a real good insult, until you clarified it.

Z
AlcingRagaholic

Post   Posted: Dec 28, 2004 - 23:32 Reply with quote Back to top

And Nurgle... we know where you've been... and we know how to clear you out!

Z
Toonie

Post   Posted: Dec 29, 2004 - 00:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Khorne's Militia,we care not for your feeble insults.
Just let it be known that there will be blood for your blood god and it will be your own.

Post   Posted: Dec 29, 2004 - 00:55 Reply with quote Back to top

The blood from the Southern Wasteland World Eaters will also be added to that of the Khorne Militia.

Brace for impact because the Changer is coming for you.
shaqpooh

Post   Posted: Dec 29, 2004 - 01:53 Reply with quote Back to top

The Flamers of Tzeentch challenge any ignorant scum of the Blood God to try and defeat us. The Changer's ways are mysterious, and not for the simpletons of the Brute god to understand. Nurgle? Hah. Nurgle is so bloated and stupid that he is nothing more than a pawn in the Changers plan. Slaanesh is clever, but in the basest of ways. The child god cannot hope to match wits with the endless might of the Changer. In his wisdom, we have been gifted with a minotaur. This beast has been raised on the blood of the warriors of Khorne and is mighty beyond measure. Now, as we have been given Names of Power from warriors of the past, we will bring victory for our Lord; his plan be followed; his will be done.
AlcingRagaholic

Post   Posted: Dec 31, 2004 - 16:58 Reply with quote Back to top

The Rivalry Has Begun!

All right Chaos worshippers! The Gods have decreed that the Rivalry begin! Play your matches!

LurkingGrue has been really really helpful in setting up a League Webpage for us, where everyone can keep track of whatever is going on.

http://www.recursive-gnome.net/BB_Rivalry/index.php

Please be sure to add this to your bookmarks, and keep checking it from time to time. It will be updated constantly, with new stats going up at the end of every round. There is a story page that will have fluff updates every round as well.

Remember, there is no overtime, and don't be shy in making match reports!

Let's all have some fun.

Z
Da_Todfatha

Post   Posted: Dec 31, 2004 - 17:08 Reply with quote Back to top

Dude that kicks ass! Twisted Evil Very Nicely done and it will make it that more personal when I stomp the other gitz into putrescent slime for Papa Nurgle!
 Jump to: