25 coaches online • Server time: 01:39
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Making Assassins mor...goto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post NAF Charity Tourney ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Snorri

Post   Posted: Jun 24, 2006 - 08:54 Reply with quote Back to top

Would you guys use a SWL Wiki?

Officially, we could put the guide on it. FAQ's all the usual wiki help things. But I imagine it'd be cool for people to do anything they wish along the lines of team blogging, rants, grudges, big match reports for the big games that aren't hidden away on a match report page etc etc.

If you're keen, I can get one set up on OldBug's computer for the job.
Gebannus

Post   Posted: Jun 24, 2006 - 15:45 Reply with quote Back to top

oh yeah Very Happy
with no moderation!

Post   Posted: Jun 26, 2006 - 01:49 Reply with quote Back to top

Sounds good.

Post   Posted: Jun 28, 2006 - 11:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Due to overseas travel and ISP issues, DrDiscoStu has dropped out of the SWL and Lelruthus has replace him.

Good luck in your travels Disco and welcome to the SWL proper to Lelruthus.

C
Snorri

Post   Posted: Jun 28, 2006 - 14:15 Reply with quote Back to top

deleted

Last edited by Snorri on %b %28, %2006 - %14:%Jun; edited 1 time in total
Snorri

Post   Posted: Jun 28, 2006 - 14:16 Reply with quote Back to top

SWL Bowl 8.6 is up on snorriheim in the usual spot. Let me know if there's any issues.

Note

1) It doesn't include Nick Kelsch's icons and stays with all the regular icons from version 8.5. I dont really like much of Nick's stuff, but I haven't been through them all to look yet. If there's some you really like and would like in the swlbowl pack, PM me and I'll look into it. Might be possible to set up an icon mod pack which could be easily swapped in and out for the regular icons at some stage.

2) The release is a bit unfinished really. The extra large field size is fairly unusable. You'll have to turn off at least the weather fields option to make it usable as ski only included a 'sunny' large field with the pack. Kind of a strange decision. But anyway, its there to poke around with I guess.
ClayInfinity

Post   Posted: Jul 03, 2006 - 03:03 Reply with quote Back to top

Round 1 Due Tonight!
chunky04

Post   Posted: Jul 03, 2006 - 13:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Well folks, the axe is a bit blunt after the offseason.

I haven't had time for sharpening either.

So everyone gets an extension till Wednesday for Round 1 while I sharpen the axe.

Post   Posted: Jul 06, 2006 - 01:35 Reply with quote Back to top

The Axe has fallen.

Post   Posted: Jul 07, 2006 - 08:03 Reply with quote Back to top

After a nasty double one and apoth fail my laptop died. Called the tech to come and do a diagnostic on it on Tuesday, he'll show up sometime today (Friday) - this is the Middle East and nothing goes fast around here. Looking around to see if I can use someone elses machine so I can play, but no success so far.

My apolgies to all my opponents in Premier or Binge. I have to forfeit those games until I'm up and running again.
danielcollins

Post   Posted: Jul 08, 2006 - 10:45 Reply with quote Back to top

God speed, Shatterstar Smile
JoeKano

Post   Posted: Jul 08, 2006 - 12:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Melbournites - The new season of the melb TT league is starting, they will probably taKE LATE ENTRIES IF YOU GET ONTO THEM BY EARLY THIS WEEK

http://www.thegamesvillage.com.au/

IS THE HOME give em a call or drop em a line to find out . the more the merrier peoples. At least two past champs of the league, myself and Elan will be in this season.

Post   Posted: Jul 10, 2006 - 13:31 Reply with quote Back to top

SWL - State of the Union

All,

Whilst we appreciate extensions are needed and we will gladly give when requested, it is annoying that we have a significant amount of games outstanding.

Please note that continuous forfeiters (unless special circumstances are known) will result in you being dropped from the Divisional Leagues. Many of the emails we receive are from one coach asking for an extension and it deprives the available coach of SPP's etc.

Also, I am aware (and am taking part in) of numerous extra activities amongst the SWL group. Whilst I think this is fantastic as alot of guys have come together to play other games (Werewolf, Diablo and soon Diplomacy) please remember that the SWL does regard the league play as its showpiece and people should ensure that they can come to some arrangement to set an 60-90 mins aside for it.

Chunky will post the details of extensions etc later tonight, but please ensure that you get your games in!

Thanks,
Clay
chunky04

Post   Posted: Jul 10, 2006 - 13:58 Reply with quote Back to top

hoiyes and Dezmondorock have both been Axed!

All other remaining Round 2 games hve been extended - including most of you Premier slackers!

Congratulations to the Mammalians conference, who have actually played all their games.

Post   Posted: Jul 11, 2006 - 02:01 Reply with quote Back to top

booya for us Smile

Proud Member of the SWL
 Jump to: