53 coaches online • Server time: 13:10
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Making Assassins mor...goto Post Borg Invasiongoto Post Meat Grinder Season ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
neverborn

Post   Posted: Jan 29, 2004 - 00:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Yo Yo

Welcome back all

how is the next round progressing?? Don't see any emails in my inbox...

perhaps people have abandoned fumbbl after the week and a half of crappyness? Anyway we can get back in touch with these lost souls and get the comp back up and running again?
ClayInfinity

Post   Posted: Jan 29, 2004 - 01:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi Bornsey,

The comp is alive and well... 2 new players (StoneAge and Poodle-man) joined the QPool...

JoeKano was on the chat last night looking for a match and whilst MichaelW and I couldn't oblige (the Donuts last night hadn't yet received "Globetrotter" status), Joe and I played an entertaining Open Div match and he mentioned he'll be back tonight...

CanCon took out a number of guys over the weekend too, but Twahn played his match I think last weekend, and my Rnd 4 match is done as well...

Div2 looks a tad sick though and replacements have been called up.... but other than the new Khemri team, the others have yet to play... deadline is still this Sunday....

Game On!!
Twahn

Post   Posted: Jan 29, 2004 - 01:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Any successes from you boys at CANCON?

We have two more new entrants... Drokmar, and the soon to be entered Merv. Big welcomes to all of them. If y'all can manage 5 games in the next 3 weeks, you'll be in for both the Midseason Cup and the structured comp in Season 3.

Last edited by Twahn on %b %29, %2004 - %01:%Jan; edited 1 time in total
neverborn

Post   Posted: Jan 29, 2004 - 01:40 Reply with quote Back to top

shadow won and shambles finished 3rd

cata finished the highest of our lot, with vigil second, me third. rip 4th and covert 5th (if i recall correctly)

i was in with a shot at the top place until i came up against a dwarf who got 4 Cas (2 Death, 1SI, 1 BH including a failed apoth), 2 KO's and 1 stunned from his FIRST SEVEN ARMOUR BREAKS...

however, the weekend was great fun, and everyone seemed to have a good time, i know we all did... have to make sure we get all of swl there next year!
Twahn

Post   Posted: Jan 29, 2004 - 01:50 Reply with quote Back to top

BOOM! That's a hard hitting Dwarf squad... Weighted Dice you think? Wink

DonTwahn's Dungeon = Cheap Miniatures! Check it out...
Dark_Lord

Post   Posted: Jan 29, 2004 - 01:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Just for the record, my next opponent Slassh has not replied to my PM that i sent 4 days ago.
cataphract

Post   Posted: Jan 29, 2004 - 23:27 Reply with quote Back to top

actually rip beat both u and vigil... he finished 12th

Post   Posted: Jan 29, 2004 - 23:40 Reply with quote Back to top

The travelling roadshow that is the "Mr Whippy's Donut Boys" was on again last night and whilst it was a very tough match for the Donut's they maintained their unbeaten record with a 1-1 draw against the newly formed Tiparary Trasheaters....

Welcome to the SWL Drokmar!

Read match details here: http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=224631
Twahn

Post   Posted: Jan 30, 2004 - 05:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Dark Lord, thanks mate. That's what we like to see (your communication that is, not your opponent's lack of it).
If the match goes unplayed, you just won it. It's as easy as that folks.

Seems an opportune time to point out that we've got 4 matches that are all due by Sunday and no contact from any of the coaches involved (barring you Darko).

cataphract, no worries there as we can all assume you're looking at a bye anyway (PS let me know if you want me to forfeit it before Sunday so you can play Renni).

RIPNE1, Faulcon, Slassh, Elan, Glutton... what gives fellas? Hope you new boys aren't gonna let me down and make a mockery of the whole qualifying process!
JoeKano

Post   Posted: Jan 30, 2004 - 15:32 Reply with quote Back to top

Regards Cancon, I know i was 8th at the end of day 2. I then had a disaster of a final game so no doubt dropped down in the rankings Sad As my SWL orcs were sorta the model for my Cancon orcs i certainly hope they do well in SWL.

Twahn, one problenm, seems Poodle and I can't load up our match result, says either we have played before < which we ain't> or we isnot in the same tournament <we is both in the qual pool list> theres nothing screwy with the register is there?

Post   Posted: Jan 30, 2004 - 23:10 Reply with quote Back to top

OK, now Elan & I have managed to catch up (GL with your MB btw mate) & get our game out the way, done a match review if anyone is interested but it's going to take a while before I can get the hang of it but as they say practice makes perfect (boy do my undead need practice <sob>)so feel free to chk it out & if you want to pass some advice on how to sex it up a bit feel free to pass it on Smile

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=225495
StoneAge

Post   Posted: Jan 31, 2004 - 11:36 Reply with quote Back to top

How do I get to the #SWL channel in the java irc client.
StoneAge

Post   Posted: Jan 31, 2004 - 11:37 Reply with quote Back to top

How do I get to the #SWL channel in the java irc client.
ClayInfinity

Post   Posted: Jan 31, 2004 - 14:32 Reply with quote Back to top

StoneAge:

Hit "Join" and in the box that appears, type #swl...

I think, from memory, thats how its done from the Java Applet... but i dont use that anymore...
whitey

Post   Posted: Jan 31, 2004 - 22:34 Reply with quote Back to top

typing /join #swl should do it StoneAge.
 Jump to: