68 coaches online • Server time: 20:59
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Blood Bowl 2024 Edit...goto Post RNG speculationsgoto Post Inscription JBL Sais...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
DrDiscoStu

Post   Posted: Aug 08, 2014 - 03:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Great stuff!

The Black Pearl Bounty-Board.

GUARD CONQUERS ALL!
OTS

Post   Posted: Aug 08, 2014 - 05:10 Reply with quote Back to top

This team needs a logo. I'll donate my 5
https://fumbbl.com/p/team?team_id=723705
harvestmouse

Post   Posted: Aug 08, 2014 - 08:41 Reply with quote Back to top

robocoyote wrote:
boooooo.... mine got skipped Sad

You said 'donated', meaning under Christer's chip drive, right?

If yes, the OP confirmed it must be a new donation (he'd be snowed under otherwise!)
mister__joshua

Post   Posted: Aug 08, 2014 - 09:34
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

Nah, he said he'd do them for those that had already asked; just no more asking Smile

robo's has been done now anyway and it looks awesome! He's just not doing them in a set order. More an 'order of inspiration'. The list of teams getting logos is now in the OP.

Provided you're still doing this in a few weeks I've just offered to buy logos for the winners of each division in Grind Very Happy
Kalminael

Post   Posted: Aug 08, 2014 - 14:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Ok guys, due to the massive success of this thread (good for Christer), I can't accept demands anymore.

I'll focus on doing the logos already asked, as listed in the OP thread.

Once all of these are done, I'll be able to accept new demand.

Thanks for understanding.

Oh, and here is the last creation:

mister__joshua

Post   Posted: Aug 08, 2014 - 14:45
FUMBBL Staff

Boobie! Boobie!

Lovely again Very Happy

Edit: Did I get in there with my order for 3 logos for the league winners? That won't be for a few weeks anyway.
Lorebass

Post   Posted: Aug 08, 2014 - 15:31
FUMBBL Staff

Less boobies please! This is a PG site with rated R coaches. Still means we have to keep things PG.
mister__joshua

Post   Posted: Aug 08, 2014 - 15:53
FUMBBL Staff

Moar boobies?!

On a serious note, is that an acceptable amount of boobage?

Mr. J's LRB7 / Forum
Kalminael

Post   Posted: Aug 08, 2014 - 16:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
Less boobies please! This is a PG site with rated R coaches. Still means we have to keep things PG.

As a french person with limited english capacities, I don't understand the "PG site with rated R coaches" part. Can you please be more explicit?

But seriously, less boobies? We're talking about a 10 pixels large boobie guys... On a website with dozen of bloody pictures... The Feywild Runners logo is wayyyyyy more boobier imho and nobody said anything about this one.

I don't want to shock anyone but I'll wait for an official message before changing anything on this logo.
mister__joshua

Post   Posted: Aug 08, 2014 - 16:40
FUMBBL Staff

I think the Mashie Niblick one has the most boob in it Wink

Mr. J's LRB7 / Forum
mrt1212

Post   Posted: Aug 08, 2014 - 17:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Kalminael wrote:
Quote:

As a french person with limited english capacities, I don't understand the "PG site with rated R coaches" part. Can you please be more explicit?

But seriously, less boobies? We're talking about a 10 pixels large boobie guys... On a website with dozen of bloody pictures... The Feywild Runners logo is wayyyyyy more boobier imho and nobody said anything about this one.

I don't want to shock anyone but I'll wait for an official message before changing anything on this logo.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motion_picture_rating_system
Kalminael

Post   Posted: Aug 08, 2014 - 17:28 Reply with quote Back to top

@mrt1212: Thanks for the explanation. Knowing this, I still don't think that 25 pink pixels are an issue. But if I'm asked to do something about it, I will.

@mister_joshua: Maybe Blue Peak Giants is even boobier :p (and the answer is yes for the grind logos)

Anyway, here is a more consnsual logo:

Peeeeeeace brothers! Smile
Lorebass

Post   Posted: Aug 08, 2014 - 17:34
FUMBBL Staff

Kalminael wrote:
Quote:

The PG and rated R thing was a joke but in general this site does not want pictures that can offend. Which covers things like genitalia, nipples(sigh yes, generally female ones), racism(not a factor here) and Games workshop copyrighted things(again, not here).

Basically if people go and complain about being offended of the logo then we may take it off and warn the coach.

And on a personal example, if there were womanly parts shown on the screen and my wife saw it well... I don't want to deal with that.
Kalminael

Post   Posted: Aug 08, 2014 - 17:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Dude, I totally miss the irony in your post Laughing

My apologies ^^
mrt1212

Post   Posted: Aug 08, 2014 - 18:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Kalminael wrote:
@mrt1212: Thanks for the explanation. Knowing this, I still don't think that 25 pink pixels are an issue. But if I'm asked to do something about it, I will.

@mister_joshua: Maybe Blue Peak Giants is even boobier :p (and the answer is yes for the grind logos)

Anyway, here is a more consnsual logo:

Peeeeeeace brothers! Smile

Dude, I told you once, I told you twice...stop showing off that portrait of me.

Cool Wink
 Jump to: