14 coaches online • Server time: 04:34
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Making Assassins mor...goto Post New Team Page Betagoto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
How old are you?
0-15
6%
 6%  [ 10 ]
16-17
1%
 1%  [ 2 ]
18-21
1%
 1%  [ 3 ]
22-25
8%
 8%  [ 14 ]
26-30
11%
 11%  [ 18 ]
31-35
22%
 22%  [ 35 ]
36-40
22%
 22%  [ 35 ]
41-45
13%
 13%  [ 21 ]
46-52
6%
 6%  [ 10 ]
53-60
2%
 2%  [ 4 ]
61-70
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
71-85
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
>86
2%
 2%  [ 4 ]
don't want to tell
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 156

JellyBelly

Post   Posted: Dec 08, 2016 - 23:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Wreckage wrote:
The standards for picture approval are an absolute joke.

The reasonable thing to go on about it is, is to understand that and to move on tho.

It's as I have always said: Don't use pictures of pretty women and you are good to go.

Naked grannies are ok then? Laughing

"Go for the eyes, Boo! Go for the eyes!!" Razz
Wreckage

Post   Posted: Dec 08, 2016 - 23:28 Reply with quote Back to top

JellyBelly wrote:
Wreckage wrote:

The reasonable thing to go on about it is, is to understand that and to move on tho.

It's as I have always said: Don't use pictures of pretty women and you are good to go.

I'm not the admins but I'm gonna go with 'yes'?
pythrr

Post   Posted: Dec 08, 2016 - 23:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Wreckage wrote:
pythrr wrote:
why a joke?

Cuz there is nothing wrong with being pretty. But w/e. It's not even worth talking about.

yes it is.

you are confusing pretty images with sexually suggestive images that are not appropriate for children. two very different things. I hope you can imagine the difference.

Post   Posted: Dec 08, 2016 - 23:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Wreckage wrote:
JellyBelly wrote:
Wreckage wrote:

I'm not the admins but I'm gonna go with 'yes'?

stop talking crap. you know that would be not approved.

Post   Posted: Dec 08, 2016 - 23:35 Reply with quote Back to top

pythrr wrote:
Wreckage wrote:
pythrr wrote:
why a joke?

Cuz there is nothing wrong with being pretty. But w/e. It's not even worth talking about.

yes it is.

you are confusing pretty images with sexually suggestive images that are not appropriate for children. two very different things. I hope you can imagine the difference.

I can imagine the difference very clearly unfortunatly. Otherwise it wouldn't be such a joke.
licker

Post   Posted: Dec 08, 2016 - 23:35 Reply with quote Back to top

https://fumbbl.com/p/yearbook?team_id=703631

Forgot how trashed (hehe) that team was... used to have a roster of 13 GGWC, each more wild than the last!

And I'm not saying this is the same thing but...

https://fumbbl.com/p/yearbook?team_id=635386

Cool thing too, these teams played each other for a national championship which the Girls won!
awambawamb

Post   Posted: Dec 08, 2016 - 23:42 Reply with quote Back to top

please stop, I foresee this discussion would just lead to a forced client representation of players with big round balls with a "B" for blitzer, "L" for lineman and so on.
Then it would come the ban on talking about any intoxicant, ALCOHOL INCLUDED.

NOPE

Wreckage

Post   Posted: Dec 08, 2016 - 23:43 Reply with quote Back to top

licker wrote:

Well, yes them getting approved is not something I would expect. But there you go. Randomness hits. But seriously, it's just stupid images. Just don't use them and there is no problem.
mrt1212

Post   Posted: Dec 08, 2016 - 23:43 Reply with quote Back to top

licker wrote:

Forgot how trashed (hehe) that team was... used to have a roster of 13 GGWC, each more wild than the last!

And I'm not saying this is the same thing but...

https://fumbbl.com/p/yearbook?team_id=635386

Cool thing too, these teams played each other for a national championship which the Girls won!

That's hilarious Laughing Partiers gonna party.
Dominik

Post   Posted: Dec 08, 2016 - 23:44 Reply with quote Back to top

pythrr wrote:
Wreckage wrote:

why a joke?

Under Taliban it was forbidden to display women who were not fully covered including their face and eyes. Is it imagineable for you that for a liberal citizen, this policy on FUMBBL originates from the same progenitor?
Dominik

Post   Posted: Dec 08, 2016 - 23:48 Reply with quote Back to top

pythrr wrote:
Wreckage wrote:
pythrr wrote:
why a joke?

yes it is.

Allmost all tribes used to be nude or almost nude all the day in front of their children. Nudity isn't harmful except for those who never got used to it.
Same goes to violence. Thank God we got used to violence, as he took sure in his dozens of disasters which he punished us sinners with. Hell he even wanted a father to murder his innocent son.
licker

Post   Posted: Dec 08, 2016 - 23:48 Reply with quote Back to top

Wreckage wrote:
licker wrote:

Well, yes them getting approved is not something I would expect. But there you go. Randomness hits. But seriously, it's just stupid images. Just don't use them and there is no problem.

I agree to an extent.

Stupid images of girls in various states of 'partying', but nothing overtly sexual.

Unless you think any picture of a girl is sexual. In which case you have the problem, not me, or wreckage.

It's also an L team, in a league which can control who is allowed to play in it, so perhaps there is some differing degree of acceptability for 'private' leagues vs. the open come one come all R and B?
JellyBelly

Post   Posted: Dec 08, 2016 - 23:50 Reply with quote Back to top

awambawamb wrote:
... players with big round balls ...

I hope your vision of this was different to mine .. Laughing

"Go for the eyes, Boo! Go for the eyes!!" Razz
easilyamused

Post   Posted: Dec 08, 2016 - 23:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Dominik wrote:
pythrr wrote:
Wreckage wrote:

why a joke?

Under Taliban it was forbidden to display women who were not fully covered including their face and eyes. Is it imagineable for you that for a liberal citizen, this policy on FUMBBL originates from the same progenitor?

Dominik, you want to be very careful how you proceed in this thread after that comment.

It was decided many years ago that sexually suggestive pictures were not wanted on the site.

Post   Posted: Dec 08, 2016 - 23:52 Reply with quote Back to top

awambawamb wrote:
please stop, I foresee this discussion would just lead to a forced client representation of players with big round balls with a "B" for blitzer, "L" for lineman and so on.
Then it would come the ban on talking about any intoxicant, ALCOHOL INCLUDED.

NOPE

You made up a point:
Have you ever thought why so few Muslims play this game? Is it because of the Bloodweiser Babes? Games Workshop should fix that in their next edition

easilyamused wrote:
Dominik wrote:
pythrr wrote:
Wreckage wrote:

why a joke?

Dominik, you want to be very careful how you proceed in this thread after that comment.

It was decided many years ago that sexually suggestive pictures were not wanted on the site.
If I type in picture search on yahoo "sexually suggestive", family filter disabled, I a very confusing result. Of this type even the player portrait of Zara the Slayer should be removed.

Last edited by Dominik on %b %08, %2016 - %23:%Dec; edited 2 times in total
 Jump to: