34 coaches online • Server time: 11:51
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post TSC Draftgoto Post 4,000TV!goto Post IBA Draft League
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
KPL
Oh, yeah, Iam in.
46%
 46%  [ 70 ]
Iam outta here
17%
 17%  [ 26 ]
PIE: is this a pointless poll or what?
36%
 36%  [ 54 ]
Total Votes : 150

suttbutt

Post   Posted: Dec 12, 2015 - 20:54 Reply with quote Back to top

Dunno, Settra seems like a jerk Razz

I'm not sure we can get that many however playing in the NA timezones isn't too bad as generally our early morning is their mid afternoon & vice verca.

Just means sunday BB for us and Saturday BB for the Yanks

Post   Posted: Dec 12, 2015 - 21:02 Reply with quote Back to top

suttbutt wrote:
Dunno, Settra seems like a jerk Razz

I'm not sure we can get that many however playing in the NA timezones isn't too bad as generally our early morning is their mid afternoon & vice verca.

Just means sunday BB for us and Saturday BB for the Yanks

And no weeknight games. That won't work.

Post   Posted: Dec 12, 2015 - 21:14 Reply with quote Back to top

WhatBall, if it doesn't work it doesn't work

But it's worked so far in most of my leagues.

I work shift work, so can be online across a variety of time through the day / week / month etc. so it hasn't been an issue for me so far.

Post   Posted: Jan 23, 2016 - 18:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Deep in the heart of Khemri City the fans came to their feet in the grand stadium of Khemri for the Khemri Premier League Championship. The cries for blood, guts, glory, RIP's, SI -ST, Boos, Hurts, Stomps, a few cheers and one laugh could be heard deep in the desert coming over the city walls of Khemri.

What a spectacle to behold!!!

Chainsaws, Tomb Guardians with Claw and a mutated Mummy from some god forsaken valley in the lands of the dead.

What a match!

Charnel Valley Stalkers WIN THE KPL CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!!

After the match Tomb King Settra bestowed his greatest blessing on Parade for his stellar play. Parade raises the elixir of immortality and will live forever. Retired after the match to find greener pastures than a Blood Bowl pitch. He will now live on as a legend in the KPL.

KPL season #6 is getting set for the draft and ready to kick off the new season.

If you are interested in joining the most exciting league on FUMBBL you need to act fast.

Contact PainState for any questions
and/or

Hit this link to the KPL

Post   Posted: Jan 23, 2016 - 22:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Deep in the heart of the black mountain, Nagash, Supreme Lord of undead sits on his obsideon throne, a smile creases his face, he lets out a laugh, his first laugh in over 500 years.

Oh the humiliation that Settra suffered when one of his chosen teams crushed the KPL and raised that championship trophy on high, in the name of NAGASH! The look on his face was priceless as he was handed out the laurels of victory after the match.

Nagash closes his eyes and relives that championship match in his mind, loving the rage and anger rising in Settra. He is brought back by the sound of a servant approaching.

His golden eyes scan the servant and sees that he carries with him the prizes he has decided to hand out to his followers in the KPL.

Nagash stands up and approaches the servant. The servant lays the crowns on a table and stands at attention. Nagash picks one up in he massive hand, scans it for any imperfections and he is pleased.

He twirls it around, checking every facet of his creation. A three spiked crown, wrapped in barbed wire with a fractured ruby in the front. The aura of evil and its vile nature pleases Nagash to no end.

He turns to his servant.

"Have Lord Arkahn hand deliver these crowns to all the follower of Nagash in the KPL. Also have him take 100K in gold and send that also with each crown. Let them know that their master is very pleased with their success. Encourage them to continue to dominate and humiliate Tomb King Settra and his puny KPL. Now, GO!!! Before I blast you into sub atomic atoms. "

Later that night Lord Arkahn and his 3 Lt.s ride like the wind to the south west, headed to the lands of the dead to hand out the rich rewards of Nagash to his loyal followers.

Crowns of Nagash are vile and Evil. They give the wearing of the crown, Foul Appearance. Only a true champion of Nagash can wear this item and others recoil in fear and terror when they get close to this magic item of evil.

Each team who has declared for Nagash can have one player wear the crown and get Foul Appearance added to that player.

Also, all teams who declared for Nagash will have 100k Added to their treasury.

Post   Posted: Jan 23, 2016 - 23:00 Reply with quote Back to top

The followers of Nagash for Season #5

Charnel Valley Stalkers: Season #5 KPL Champion
Quatar Quick Quackers
Zandri Hatebringers
Bhagar Black Monoliths
KaSabar Bedouin

Found on page 60 of the KPL thread

Post   Posted: Jan 24, 2016 - 22:31 Reply with quote Back to top

There has been some discussion about the faction system in the KPL. Here is a refresher course for you old time coaches who have a short memory and for the new coaches to the KPL.

Khemri Premier League Factions

When do I declare which faction Iam playing for?

Before the draft is held each coach must take part of the declaration of faction ceremony. You will publicly declare, in the throne room of Tomb King Settra, which of the three factions you will declare allegiance to for the upcoming season.

Great, what da heck does that mean?

Your faction will influence some of the players in the draft that you can select. Some players can only be drafted by teams who have declared for a specific faction.

EXAMPLE draft pick for the upcoming KPL draft.

BASHER: Tomb Guardian, Mummy, Flesh Golem or Vampire
Player #1
Champion of Settra: Block, Dodge, Mightyblow, Grab
Champion of Nagash: Block, Mightyblow, Foul Appreanace, StandFirm
Champion of the Prophet: Foul Apperance, Disturbing Pressence, Block, Tentacles

So, what this means is when you select Basher #1 the player you will get will be based on what faction you have declared for.

Most players in the draft will not have a faction, so they are available to every team, regardless of faction.

Faction traits

Each of the factions have a aspect to them, what they are good at.

Settra: His players will have skills only, focusing on skill set synergy.
The Prophet: His players will have Mutations and focus on Mutation/Skill synergy.
Nagash: His players will have some Mutations/Extraordinary abilities and blend in some skills.

So, faction will determine which of the champion draft picks that you can draft. The other aspect of faction will occur at the end of the season.

The team which wins the KPL championship in season #6 has also won the faction championship. The faction he has declared for will be the winning faction. ALL TEAMS who have declared for that faction will get a reward from their patron.

This has 2 effects.
#1 all teams who declared for that faction will get 100K gold added to their treasury.
#2 The patron of the Faction will reward each team with a talisman, trophy, magic item or gear that they can give to one player on their team.

Season #6 faction reward

Settra: Gauntlets of Power: MightyBlow
Nagash: Talisman of Nagash: Guard
the Prophet: Helm of Grimfang: Horns

So, there you go

That is the run down on how the faction system works inside the KPL. I will have posted the KPL draft on monday so you can start deciding on which faction to declare and getting setting to pick players.

Every season, each coach is free to decide which faction he will play for. You can switch faction each and every season you play in the KPL if you so desire.

Last edited by PainState on %b %02, %2016 - %23:%Feb; edited 1 time in total
PainState

Post   Posted: Jan 24, 2016 - 22:41 Reply with quote Back to top

KPL still has openings left in the Europe and North American conferences.

If interested, be sure to contact me or post in this thread, so you can get set up for the upcoming Season #6 of the KPL.

Post   Posted: Jan 24, 2016 - 23:31 Reply with quote Back to top

You do realize that if you like to play in League and are not in the KPL, well, you are being stupid, right?

Post   Posted: Jan 25, 2016 - 02:04 Reply with quote Back to top

You should all join. Last season was my first and I won the whole thing Smile
chimp2010

Post   Posted: Jan 26, 2016 - 02:11 Reply with quote Back to top

Angmarred wrote:
You should all join. Last season was my first and I won the whole thing Smile

Blahdy blahdy blah blah blah... I mean... Congrats Confused
awambawamb

Post   Posted: Jan 26, 2016 - 03:25 Reply with quote Back to top

JOINARRRRR'US!

KPL, were da BOOTy points at! AAARRRHH!

pythrr

Post   Posted: Jan 26, 2016 - 04:38 Reply with quote Back to top

I AM FOR THE PROPHET!!!

NOBNIBBLERINNERS

Post   Posted: Jan 26, 2016 - 04:54 Reply with quote Back to top

Scarab Squashers follow da Prophet
NerdBird

Post   Posted: Jan 26, 2016 - 05:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Bottom line: Do I have to do anything? If I have to declare anything, I want to declare whatever option gives me the best ability to win. Very Happy

Jump to: