19 coaches online • Server time: 06:30
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post RNG speculationsgoto Post Secret Stunty Cup - ...goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'S
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Patrician

Post   Posted: Mar 23, 2006 - 06:22 Reply with quote Back to top

When does Mr Whippy's broadcast contract end? I think you'll find Mr Murkduck's 'Southern Wasteland Herald' will be circling like a vulture, bid in hand. Smile

Post   Posted: Mar 23, 2006 - 06:52 Reply with quote Back to top

Mr Whippy is the Commish of the SWL and will not be beaten down on price in negotiating the next contract.... He will ensure that JoeKano's Channel BB will be given the utmost courtesy in the renegotiations as the incumbent holder of SWL Broadcast Rights.

.... but if you leave a large brown paper bag filled with unmarked Choc Ice Donuts outside Whippy's Donut Emporium Offices, you'd be amazed at the doors that open up for you....
JoeKano

Post   Posted: Mar 23, 2006 - 11:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Um just a quick point, please try not to use others reporters. Bob Borc is used by me and Snorri ( admittedly nowadays more by Snorri ) for media events that cover the whole league. Grab a new reporter out of the pack to follow your team if thats what ya want ok?

eg's Ed Harsh is Ozjesting

Kazi is...um I foget.

etc you know what I mean.

Post   Posted: Mar 23, 2006 - 12:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Interesting Concept

**Sounds of Scuttling**
Patrician

Post   Posted: Mar 23, 2006 - 23:45 Reply with quote Back to top

JoeKano wrote:
Um just a quick point, please try not to use others reporters. Bob Borc is used by me and Snorri ( admittedly nowadays more by Snorri ) for media events that cover the whole league. Grab a new reporter out of the pack to follow your team if thats what ya want ok?

Rolling Eyes Don't worry Joe, we won't poach Bob_Borc from you.
Miyuso

Post   Posted: Mar 24, 2006 - 05:09 Reply with quote Back to top

Another way of creating a reporter, if your not feeling very imaginative, is to use a Former player from one of your teams. All Brisbane Boncos and Illawara Stealers action is reported on by Carbine, memeber of Rodentvision Media group
Grey_Wolf

Post   Posted: May 24, 2006 - 23:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Virral wrote:
If anyone runs/knows of a sydney table top league which is looking for members, preferably lunatic-free, let me know. I am in the inner west, but not adverse to travelling and would love to continue in an ongoing tabletop league.

Sorry about the delay in replying, but I've just seen this (what with me being new here - so new I still shine?).

We're running a tabletop league at Southern Battlegamers (out back at Sylvania Heights Community Centre, Box Road - turn left at the lights if you're heading south along the Princes Highway) every Friday night to 21 July (which is the night before EB), with play-offs to follow (for which all coaches qualify, the question being the seeding).

I think you'll find that it's infinitely more laid back than the league you were in, and the club has an informal no bs policy that would definitely preclude your previous commish (and we all know him). Personally speaking, I'm trying to get so momentum up so that possibly a hard core of players can just keep Blood Bowl as an almost weekly event at the club, with possibly more seasons following on (possibly including Dungeon Bowl or other variations of the theme).

Hope you have a better time in your next league than your last!

Post   Posted: May 25, 2006 - 06:34 Reply with quote Back to top

yay, a necropost Very Happy
 Jump to: