21 coaches online • Server time: 01:29
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Borg Invasiongoto Post Finishing the 60 Gam...goto Post GIF Guide
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Lycian

Post   Posted: Feb 09, 2010 - 22:47 Reply with quote Back to top

I've already posted the same thing in the International league, but I thought that posting it here too would be easier.

I think that we could use Purplegoo's idea as it's strongly supported by many coaches to create another diferent league also using some Vicius' ideas.

The 8 or 16 most popular countries should be chosen to play the league. Then, as it has already been said, one captain will be elected. That captain will be the responsible for chosing a 8 members team that will represent the contry. All members of the team should be placed in order, doesn't matter if it's of quality or whatever, that's also the captain duty.

Then, the teams will play against each others in a KO tournament.

That's more or less what I have been thinking about. The pointing system and all that stuff should be discussed so we can create a system that we all like.
vicius

Post   Posted: Feb 09, 2010 - 23:23 Reply with quote Back to top

well i think we should open each country a post to select our captain
Lycian

Post   Posted: Feb 09, 2010 - 23:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Do not hurry Vicius. I think that we should discuss the system first before starting chosing the captain and all that stuff. There will be enough time to do all that!
pythrr

Post   Posted: Feb 10, 2010 - 01:38 Reply with quote Back to top

potato?

Post   Posted: Feb 10, 2010 - 02:23 Reply with quote Back to top

po-ta-toe
LordSnotball

Post   Posted: Feb 13, 2010 - 18:07 Reply with quote Back to top

As the only Greek coach who is active, i'm nominating myself as the greek captain, and getting full support...

and as i live in croatia, also being the only active coach from croatia, i'm nominating myself as the croatian captain too...

oh wait, croatia is in the same group as greece! to avoid complications, it'll be a 0-0 score in the overtime, settled by coin toss Smile

The Congregation - Always Recruiting
[url=http://igolocal.net/badge.php?user_id=1949]Image [/url]
vicius

Post   Posted: Feb 13, 2010 - 18:28 Reply with quote Back to top

LordSnotball wrote:
As the only Greek coach who is active, i'm nominating myself as the greek captain, and getting full support...

and as i live in croatia, also being the only active coach from croatia, i'm nominating myself as the croatian captain too...

oh wait, croatia is in the same group as greece! to avoid complications, it'll be a 0-0 score in the overtime, settled by coin toss Smile

kakiz is from greece too
Razz
Lomack

Post   Posted: Feb 13, 2010 - 18:41 Reply with quote Back to top

any one else here have Brazilian nationality like I do?
I would be keen to represent Brazil - the nation with the most world cups!! Smile
vicius

Post   Posted: Feb 13, 2010 - 20:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Lomack wrote:
any one else here have Brazilian nationality like I do?
I would be keen to represent Brazil - the nation with the most world cups!! Smile

I have theg for brazil in the top list m8
 Jump to: