16 coaches online • Server time: 02:44
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Finishing the 60 Gam...goto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post Borg Invasion
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Macavity?
Macavity
31%
 31%  [ 13 ]
Macavity!
68%
 68%  [ 28 ]
Total Votes : 41

DreadClaw

Post   Posted: Feb 29, 2008 - 05:36 Reply with quote Back to top

Once upon a time, there was a brave hobbit, named Macavity. He was small, but brave. He inherited from his uncle, Buur, a pie. But not just any pie...no, this pie was different than any other pie. This, was the ONE PIE TO RULE THEM ALL.

Macavity had to throw the pie into the firestation on top of mount Trog to destroy the power of the Dark lord Snake-eyes.

The darklord craved his pie, for with it, he would become the ruler of all of middle fumbbl.

Macavity would select 8 brave companions to aid him in his quest to destroy the one pie. 3 fellow halflings, 2 humans a blitzer and a lineman, 1 wardancer, 1 dwarf blitzer, and a wizard of renown would fight alongside Brave macavity, to reach the firestation atop mount trog and destroy the one Pie. They would be known as the fellowship of the pie.

But evil tried to stop him. For 8 creatures of Evil, shadows of humans, evil dark spirits, tried to stop the fellowship. These were known as piewraiths...

Macavity: Please put in: EVIL: 7 horse piewraiths, 1 piewraithking, 1 wingedpiewraith (coaches) A replacement for Saruman.

Good: The fellowship. please input individual coaches.

Neutral: 1 coach name Gollum

Note: Though the beginning follows lord of the rings, it may very well take an entirely different turn of events.

I shall continue after this! (macavity!)

(please note the story won't continue until macavity posts)

Post   Posted: Feb 29, 2008 - 06:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Plorg points at Plorg for the EVIL team
harvestmouse

Post   Posted: Feb 29, 2008 - 06:12 Reply with quote Back to top

I could be totally wrong on this, as I am not very bright.

Me Farmer Maggot

good coach, likes farming and dogs

hates scrumping halflings

Turn ons buxom bar fling wenches with farming implements and a straw of wheat placed seductively in the clevage!

oooo aaaaaaar
SillySod

Post   Posted: Feb 29, 2008 - 13:45 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, his name begins with S... and he was a bit cracked up... and needs a haircut. Put two and together yet?

SillySod for Saruman!

harvestmouse wrote:
Turn ons buxom bar fling wenches with farming implements and a straw of wheat placed seductively in the clevage!

rofl

"There are those to whom knowledge is a shield. There are those to whom it is a weapon. Neither view is balanced."
DukeTyrion

Post   Posted: Feb 29, 2008 - 13:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, I did fight for the rights of Pie's in the halfling Battle ... sooo, sign me up as Pip.

Of course, I guess if you needed more Evil's DukeTyrion would also be a fine name for one of the 7 Piewraiths!
Macavity

Post   Posted: Feb 29, 2008 - 16:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Ok, here they are (with explanations for why in parentheses)

JackDaniels: Dwarf Blitzer (um... it's a dwarf, figure it out)

JanMattys: Human Blitzer (King of humans on Fumbbl)

SillySod and Hogshine: two 'goofier' halfings (that's what they are in real life)

PeteW: Wardancer (performs impossible stunts, and have you seen his Woodie record?)

Darkwolf: Human Lineman (private reasons Wink )

BadMrMojo: Wizard of Reknown (wisest of all)

BlacknWhiteDog: "loyal" halfling (get it?)

EvolveToAnarchism: Gollum (anarchy, neutrality, pretty much the same)

shadow46x2: Saruman (Is he on your side? Are you on his?)

Christer: pinwraithking (have you seen how many Khemri teams he has?)

Paulhicks: whichever piewraith it was who was ballsy enough to ride up solo to a dwarven fortress and demand their pie!

DukeTyrion: wingedpiewraith (because he asked, and I'm nice)

Other Wraiths:
Plorg (he asked)
Peter_Thorpe ('cause it's funny)
Meech (cause he's evil!)
Pac (because he needs to be on shadow's team but really not at all)
Cyco (because he is frightening)
Optihut (sounds undead to me)

Tell on, good sir, tell on!

Post   Posted: Feb 29, 2008 - 20:16 Reply with quote Back to top

The fellowship was on Fumbbl Wink

Frodo
Samwise
Gandalf
Strider(Aragorn)
Gimli
Legolas
Faramir (there is no Boromir yet)
Peregrino
Merry

Gollum

DreadClaw

Post   Posted: Mar 01, 2008 - 16:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Twas a cold, dreary night, drizzling with rain over the already soaked lands. Macavity was inside wishing the world would invent something... a web, interconnected with the world...an interweb where he could be when the outside world wasn't a pleasant place. Daydreaming wasn't something Macavity the brave hobbit usually indulged in, but lately he'd been wondering.

His uncle Buur, had traveled in this weather, and had a great adventure. He had only left them recently after celebrating his birthday. The old halfling had left all his posessions to Macavity... Including an odd pie. It was saved in a small chest, and it never went stale, never was it finished. It was an odd pie.

As the rain continued to pour, a knock came on Macavity's window. It was BadMrMojo, the one who had warned him of the pie. He told Macavity he had to go, to Rivendell in the southeast. Now. He would tell nobody, he would simply pack his bags and leave. (note that i'm skipping the years of waiting from the book).

At first, Macavity was afraid, and hesitant, but in a few hours, he decided to just "go"

Sadly for Macavity, Sillysod, Hogshine and Black'nwhitedog had heard in on the conversation as they were standing outside, celebrating the 50th day of rain for some odd reason known only to them. (people considered them slightly "crazy" in hushed tongues).

Crazy as they may be, they insisted on joining Macavity. But to where would they go? The east, and the dark forests at the edge of their forests? The south, across the open roads, but a quicker path? Macavity wanted to ask BadMrMojo, but he had vanished already... He told the other three to wait, as he pondered upon his decision...which direction would he take the pie too in its journey to rivendell?

Post   Posted: Mar 01, 2008 - 17:33 Reply with quote Back to top

/me is Agoraphobic.

Better stick to the forest, for now!

Post   Posted: Mar 01, 2008 - 19:11 Reply with quote Back to top

I think there will be less pies in the forest, lets go some other way.

"There are those to whom knowledge is a shield. There are those to whom it is a weapon. Neither view is balanced."
Macavity

Post   Posted: Mar 01, 2008 - 19:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, more pies would mean better chance of hiding this one.... I don't know, do the others agree with you?

Post   Posted: Mar 01, 2008 - 23:30 Reply with quote Back to top

MUHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!..

wonder if i can scavenge together a christopher lee costume Wink

what? i'd look sexy as hell with a long grey beard that reached down to my knees

.....i swear i would!

--j

ImageImage
BadMrMojo

Post   Posted: Mar 02, 2008 - 03:27 Reply with quote Back to top

DreadClaw wrote:
He told Macavity he had to go, to Rivendell in the southeast. Now. He would tell nobody, he would simply pack his bags and leave.

Keep it tasty. Keep it warm.

Post   Posted: Mar 03, 2008 - 15:35 Reply with quote Back to top

oooh..... It WOULD stay warmer out in the Sun....... It's such a hard decision! Doggy? Hoggy?

Post   Posted: Mar 03, 2008 - 17:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Bit late, but can I star as..... the pie?