45 coaches online • Server time: 00:11
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Finishing the 60 Gam...goto Post GIF Guidegoto Post TSC Draft
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Royston

Post   Posted: Feb 09, 2010 - 21:25 Reply with quote Back to top

I know Shadow said no new teams, but I'm bored and had an idea for one. I don't expect it implemented and if you like you can delete this topic.

Fluff
In a dark, dark town
on a dark, dark street.
there was a dark, dark house.
And in the dark, dark house
there were dark, dark stairs.
Down the dark, dark stairs
there was a dark, dark cellar.
And in the dark, dark cellar
some skeletons lived.

Team
0-1 Skelephant 5 5 1 10 Regenerate Wild Animal TTM Thick Skull (S access)
0-2 Big Skeleton 5 3 2 7 Regenerate (G access)
0-16 Little Skeleton 5 2 2 6 Regenerate Stunty (A access)
0-4 Dog Skeleton 6 1 3 5 Regenerate Claws Stunty Right Stuff No Hands (A access)

I see the Skelephant throwing the Dog Skeletons around as mobile crazy killing machines while the other skeletons attempt to pick the ball up and wander slowly to the endzone.

Not sure about prices though.

Last edited by Royston on %b %09, %2010 - %21:%Feb; edited 1 time in total
Brother-Fu

Post   Posted: Feb 09, 2010 - 21:48 Reply with quote Back to top

Great idea!! Very Happy

Brother-Fu
blader4411

Post   Posted: Feb 09, 2010 - 22:06 Reply with quote Back to top

Excellent! Very Happy
Brother-Fu

Post   Posted: Feb 09, 2010 - 23:25 Reply with quote Back to top

Indeed! Razz

Brother-Fu
RRIII

Post   Posted: Apr 08, 2010 - 17:13 Reply with quote Back to top

This idea is awesome. We still need some type of skelton representation in stunty.
shadow46x2

Post   Posted: Apr 08, 2010 - 17:23 Reply with quote Back to top

this'll make ro happy....Wink

i will suggest a few things, because while yes, i did say no new teams right now, i am not at all squashing any discussion about new rosters....at some point i'd like to see some new rosters in the division, but i have bigger things i need to address first...

so please discuss away Smile

my suggestion....find a way to bring in some fluff with it that is appropriate to the environment....i'm not big on having rosters that are blatantly outside of the environmental fluff....it seems like a big disconnect while playing, and i personally enjoy the immersion of the appropriate fantasy world, and i want to see that retained within the league....

the general idea you have is a good base, and it's workable though...so as i said...please discuss away Smile

--j

ps...i've done my best to try and not use any indicative product names by a certain company...but please apply them as appropriate...i think you guys know what i'm getting at Wink

ImageImage
pizzamogul

Post   Posted: Apr 08, 2010 - 20:18 Reply with quote Back to top

shadow46x2 wrote:
ps...i've done my best to try and not use any indicative product names by a certain company... i think you guys know what i'm getting at Wink

Enzyte? Weight Watchers? Sorry, I'm not catching your drift....

Post   Posted: Apr 08, 2010 - 20:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Great team...

Two things on the Skelephant, though:
- If he has the Wild Animal trait, he needs to have the Frenzy skill as well
- Judging from the stats, the Wild Animal trait and the S skills only access, he is intended as the Big Guy of the team, so I'd suggest adding that trait, otherwise he could use rerolls, what would make him too powerful IMHO.

Otherwise, I want this team implemented if at all possible (and the 'bigger things' have been addressed)...
bxnyc

Post   Posted: Apr 23, 2010 - 18:14 Reply with quote Back to top

hmm ag2 or less all around is a little tough... even the nurglings were given big hand on 2 players to even out the roster while they were able to get 2 big guys.. so maybe 2 skelephants?

or 1 skelephant and 1... mummy?

I like the concept of this roster, but one last nit pick- doesnt stunty and dodge go hand in hand?
WhatBall

Post   Posted: Apr 23, 2010 - 18:43 Reply with quote Back to top

I like it, but the skelephant seems an odd fit with the skele-family. Since you have a dog, what about and skele-animal team. Maybe make the large skelies apes and the small ones monkeys? or keep the large ones human skelies and have monkey skelies for the small ones.

Love the idea though. Very Happy
On1

Post   Posted: Apr 23, 2010 - 19:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Skelephant is the only thing that makes me say this is a good idea Smile
JockMcRowdy

Post   Posted: Apr 23, 2010 - 20:16 Reply with quote Back to top

if we are having a serious discussion about new teams, ill bring up my dark elf stunty team again http://fumbbl.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=12885&highlight=

but for funs sake i think it is an awesome roster and heartily approve, this rooster would be welcome on the animal teams thread http://fumbbl.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=11282&highlight=

self promotion ftw!

If you are interested in joining please get in touch.
Royston

Post   Posted: Apr 23, 2010 - 20:43 Reply with quote Back to top

WhatBall wrote:
I like it, but the skelephant seems an odd fit with the skele-family. Since you have a dog, what about and skele-animal team. Maybe make the large skelies apes and the small ones monkeys? or keep the large ones human skelies and have monkey skelies for the small ones.

Love the idea though. Very Happy

It's because in the book Funnybones, the big skeleton, the little skeleton and the dog skeleton go to the zoo to try to scare the animals, but they are all skeleton animals too so won't be scared. The skeleton elephant is in the zoo too and I needed a big guy.

Post   Posted: Apr 23, 2010 - 20:44 Reply with quote Back to top

JockMcRowdy wrote:
but for funs sake i think it is an awesome roster and heartily approve, this rooster would be welcome on the animal teams thread http://fumbbl.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=11282&highlight=

self promotion ftw!

Very Happy needs Chihuahuas.

Post   Posted: Apr 25, 2010 - 06:08 Reply with quote Back to top

Jump to: