27 coaches online • Server time: 06:59
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Borg Invasiongoto Post Finishing the 60 Gam...goto Post GIF Guide
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
SubbySuccubus

Post   Posted: Aug 08, 2011 - 19:39 Reply with quote Back to top

I have been posting about this the last few weeks, and gauging the interest and I'v finally decided to just give it a go. I will be trying to set up a stream sometime in the next week and cast my first game. I was unable to find a more knowledgeable Co-caster to point out the things a Novice like me would overlook, But I will try it anyways. So keep a look out to those who wanted to see this and let's hope it works out.

Blood guts chainsaws and knives, elfs and flings run for their lives, bh, SI, RIP, LOS is the place for graves times three, journeyman they live to die, the LOS is home even ST6 on a tree is useless all alone
ZachariasTheEverliving

Post   Posted: Aug 08, 2011 - 20:11 Reply with quote Back to top

Howdy, if you set up a skype call you can have a co commentaor commitadly commentating with you without commuting through the use of excellent communication technology, even the community might help, we would be one big commune, though not communists Smile. You would be the commander of this command ship, a proper commando with all the knoledge you need. This day will be commemorated in history as a fine day for bloodbowl and you may even be commendated with an award, hell a commemoration ceromony might be held with the commissioner in chief (Christer) presenting your award. Just be sure you have no other commitments or else you will be thrown into the commode with all the other useless commodities.

Finally I commend you for your idea, just be sure that you are objective and commeasurable, (no one likes one sided commentators..well unless a CLAWPOMB team is getting a bashing Razz)

Any comments you commoners? commence comments now!
coffindodger

Post   Posted: Aug 08, 2011 - 20:36 Reply with quote Back to top

I C wot you dunn thar...
blocknroll

Post   Posted: Aug 08, 2011 - 20:40 Reply with quote Back to top

... but have no idea WHY you did it lol
pythrr

Post   Posted: Aug 08, 2011 - 21:11 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm a communist.

Post   Posted: Aug 08, 2011 - 21:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Life5Failure wrote:
I have been posting about this the last few weeks, and gauging the interest and I'v finally decided to just give it a go. I will be trying to set up a stream sometime in the next week and cast my first game. I was unable to find a more knowledgeable Co-caster to point out the things a Novice like me would overlook, But I will try it anyways. So keep a look out to those who wanted to see this and let's hope it works out.

I would not want to be a 'regular' co-caster, which is why I was hesistant... But I would not mind helping out once or twice.
(I am going on a holiday in a week though, so if you want to do this next week, I wouldn't be able to be there. Wink)
ZachariasTheEverliving

Post   Posted: Aug 08, 2011 - 23:36 Reply with quote Back to top

I dunno...just saw commentating and though "I wounder how many words begin with comm" turns out there are 412 but I wasnt gonna put them all up.

Also I would love to do a live commentary with you, but some fluff is required. What persona will you go for, happy freeloving or serious and deadly or crazy and looney. What metaphors are you gonna use (that boy is a deathroller! (snotling player that just killed a kroxigor) similies (that kroxigor was a snotling as that snotling was a deathroller) (you certainly have a way with words Zach!)

Man Im too excited about doing this now, I am commentationg on a fictional game by myself! I dont need you guys muhahahaah
 Jump to: