31 coaches online • Server time: 11:36
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Finishing the 60 Gam...goto Post Borg Invasiongoto Post GIF Guide
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Crook666

Post   Posted: Jul 18, 2013 - 20:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Well NBOTFD was just kicked out from FCC. I must say the guys played a disappointing game and I am upset with them, so I decided to send them on Death Tour as punishment. They will play EVERY TEAM JUST ONCE from today to the end of the month, and our opponent will earn points after every game. I'll keep note of each point here. These are the tasks:

WIN AGAINST NBOTFD - 4 points

DRAW - 2 points

EVERY TD YOU SCORE - 1 point

CLEAR THE PITCH AGAINST US - 5 points

KILL CHIEF SOMMELIER VLAD - 7 points (*if he regens or got patched in full no points added)

PERMANENTLY INJURY CHIEF SOMMELIER VLAD - 4 points(*)

KILL COUNT JUGULAR OR COUNT HEMOGLOBIN - 5 points (*)

PERMANENTLY INJURY COUNT JUGULAR OR COUNT HEMOGLOBIN - 3 points (*)

KILL HYPOCALORIC HANK - 4 points (*)

PERMANENTLY INJURY HYPOCALORIC HANK - 3 points (*)

KILL COUNT BIGBELLY - 4 points (*)

PERMANENTLY INJURY COUNT BIGBELLY - 3 POINTS (*)

KILL ANY THRALL - 2 points (*)

PERMANENTLY INJURY ANY THRALL - 1 point (*)

Wath's the prize? Is there one? Yes. Have you ever wanted to be a Count of Darkness and play in a big and famous Strigoyan team? You can! At the end of the Tour we'll buy a 4th Crypt Ghoul and he'll have the name and the features of the winner, you just will have to show me a photo of you or describe yourself and I'll turn you in a scary Crypt Ghoul with the program I use to create all my players pics. You would bash guys and score TD, and you could be a legend one day!

So guys, EVERY TEAM JUST ONCE, just for the fun of it and to keep [S] alive and well. I look forward to meet you. See ya on the pitch!

Last edited by Crook666 on %b %23, %2013 - %13:%Jul; edited 1 time in total
cameronhawkins

Post   Posted: Jul 18, 2013 - 20:44 Reply with quote Back to top

My Eshin and Squigs are up for the challenge!
Crook666

Post   Posted: Jul 18, 2013 - 23:43 Reply with quote Back to top

First game of the Tour has been a nightmare. Motskari's Dirties scored 3 TD, cleared the pitch, permanently injured a Thrall and won the match suffering only two -1MA on stupid linos.

http://www.fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=3463389

13 points in total for them, hell of a start for us. Can anyone do better than the little green bastards? I don't want Motskari playing in my team!!!
TheSyron

Post   Posted: Jul 18, 2013 - 23:54 Reply with quote Back to top

My Gnomes or Cheaters (both in S.P.L.A.T., so I prefer them.) will gladly meet you on the pitch!
Crook666

Post   Posted: Jul 18, 2013 - 23:59 Reply with quote Back to top

anyone wanna a try just pm me with game name or put his team on gamefinder.
shadow46x2

Post   Posted: Jul 19, 2013 - 00:01 Reply with quote Back to top

this is beautiful Smile

--j

ImageImage
Crook666

Post   Posted: Jul 19, 2013 - 01:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Second shot tried by Baelnic's Fourth World with poor results.

http://www.fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=3463422

The little ones were heavily mashed by Never Bite on the First Date, including a crippled Leprechaun who is better booking a room in a hospice for veterans. Fourth World scored a TD, killed a Thrall and injured another, in total:

4 points.
Crook666

Post   Posted: Jul 19, 2013 - 12:36 Reply with quote Back to top

Third game of the Tour was played against luckyjim12's Fish and Chippers.

http://www.fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=3463506

The bloodsuckers suffered in 1st half, then the ref did a good job despite of 3 bribes bought by the goblins and in 2nd half we cleared the pitch, scored and had another TD assigned 'cause none of the green ones was bold enough to appear on the field.

Fish and Chippers only scored a TD, so they earned only :

1 point
Crook666

Post   Posted: Jul 22, 2013 - 20:01 Reply with quote Back to top

the Death Tour took a couple o' days of break. Now the guys are ready to go. Are you scared? If not, just PM me or put your team on gamefinder!
KenThis

Post   Posted: Jul 22, 2013 - 20:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Hey Dude I want my chance of being a crypt ghoul.

I got at least one of every stunty team so take your pick..
Crook666

Post   Posted: Jul 23, 2013 - 01:24 Reply with quote Back to top

In fourth game of the Tour NBOTFD smashed some Squig team with an unpronounceable name and are now undefeated from 3 matches.

http://www.fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=3464810

Chompa/Stompa and Thundershout weren't enough against the Chief Sommelier and his Counts, the two Stars had a bad time and vowed not to appear on the pitch again vs the amazing Strig Team. Two poor Hoppers went to the hospital with bad bruisers and nobody knows when they're gonna come back, while the thralls only suffered BH and are currently recovering at the pub. No points earned by the Squig Team. Looks like Motskari is gonna win this challenge!
Crook666

Post   Posted: Jul 23, 2013 - 13:27 Reply with quote Back to top

The winning row ended in 5th game, against Kalos86's Slanesh Inside.

http://www.fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=3464926

Despite a great defensive effort by the bloodsuckers the pink bastards managed to score in 2nd half, and permanently injured Supper Sean, who had his last supper before being kicked out of the team.

6 points for Slanesh Inside, still no one able to equal Motskari's amazing result in 1st match.
WhatBall

Post   Posted: Jul 23, 2013 - 15:22 Reply with quote Back to top

This is cool.

That NBOTFD tour bus must be awfully ripe though.

Post   Posted: Jul 24, 2013 - 19:12 Reply with quote Back to top

The Tour is on today and tomorrow, all day. Don't miss your chance to become a Crypt Ghoul! Put your team on gamefinder or PM me with game name. Are you brave enough?
Crook666

Post   Posted: Jul 24, 2013 - 22:08 Reply with quote Back to top

Another defeat in 6th game, this time against chimp2010's Bash The Snot Outta You.

http://www.fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=3465475

The little green buggers played really well and were helped by a bit of luck in 2nd half, when a favorable BLITZ event allowed 'em to catch the ball while they were defending. NBOTFD tried their best, but the Sommelier wasn't in his mood and spent all game arguing with Slabb about what's better, claws or knives. The bloodsuckers bashed hard, but it wasn't enough, and in the end the Snots scored and won the match. Cyder Clyde got a serious concussion and left the team for a more peaceful life in the countryside, he won't be missed. The total for Bash The Sont Outta You is:

7 points
 Jump to: