17 coaches online • Server time: 07:53
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Roster Tiersgoto Post Gnomes FTW! (Replays...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Adar

Post   Posted: Apr 08, 2004 - 14:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Well I'm blocked so I can't administrate the tournament (I didn't know I could post in the forum either). So we need a new admin for the league, I'm sorry about the mess but theres not alot of things to do apart from handing over the reins to someone else (I have no inclanation to come back so I'm not intrested in arguing with the mods over what constitutes "continual breaking of the rules", Austin Powers is enough for them and I can live with that even if it means I'll have to live without Fumbbl).

Post   Posted: Apr 08, 2004 - 22:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Sorry to hear that you cannot continue to administer the Ogre league... the couple of games I had were fun, although I came out of it rather well compared to my opponents more through luck than judgement.

I for one am not on often enough to take on your mantle, but I hope someone with more experience in these matters steps in to help. See this http://fumbbl.com./FUMBBL.php?page=group&op=view&group=1027 for details on the tournament... it would be a shame to see such a good tourny go down the pan.

And I hope whatever you choose to do Taffsadar instead of bloodbowl is more enjoyable for you!

Post   Posted: Apr 08, 2004 - 22:09 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, we should put it to vote amongst the participants. I am on often, so i would volunteer to take over ( even if i am not sure how to run the whole mess )
What do the rest of us think?
Winter_Silverfox

Post   Posted: Apr 08, 2004 - 22:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Well I dont mind who runs is as long I can play in the cup Smile
Wotfudboy

Post   Posted: Apr 10, 2004 - 09:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Acheron_Styx wrote:
Well, we should put it to vote amongst the participants. I am on often, so i would volunteer to take over ( even if i am not sure how to run the whole mess )

Go for it Acheron... well volunteered!
Adar

Post   Posted: Apr 10, 2004 - 16:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Acheron_Styx wrote:

My PM function seems to have disappeared so could you PM the admins about transfering the modship?

Post   Posted: Apr 13, 2004 - 14:01 Reply with quote Back to top

ok so who running this now as one of the teams just retired
veron

Post   Posted: Apr 13, 2004 - 14:17 Reply with quote Back to top

The administrator or "Grumbledook Memorial Cup" gets banned from the site... How appropriate Very Happy
Grod

Post   Posted: Apr 13, 2004 - 14:23 Reply with quote Back to top

I wish this thread didnt start with the word "Official announcement".

Every time someone posts here I click on the recent forum topic link to check to see what Christer has to say, only to find a tourney thread...

Oscar Wilde
Adar

Post   Posted: Apr 14, 2004 - 00:48 Reply with quote Back to top

veron wrote:
The administrator or "Grumbledook Memorial Cup" gets banned from the site... How appropriate Very Happy

Yeah I laughed at that too before becoming bitter over getting banned for continuous breaking of the rules by using PG rated names... Rolling Eyes

Well I would like if Acheron Styx became the admin in my abscence.

And Grod, Christer makes his official announcements on the front page. The forum is open for everyone to post in so official announcements concerning player admined tournies would be put in the forums.

Jump to: