16 coaches online • Server time: 05:21
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Cindy is back?goto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
What do I do for my Mighty Blow Blitzer's second doubles roll? (keep in mind I have guard on a lino and 2 other blitzers already)
Guard (doubles)
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Tackle (non-doubles)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Pile-On (doubles that may be useful)
85%
 85%  [ 18 ]
Something Else (explain in a response post)
9%
 9%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 21

the_Sage

Post   Posted: Mar 04, 2015 - 17:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Pile on. Tackle next, then jump up.
Smeat

Post   Posted: Mar 04, 2015 - 20:01 Reply with quote Back to top

tmoila wrote:
Well gameplan for next match seems clear - pile on every player not injured.

Actually, depending on your RL, face-to-face assessment of the coach... no.

This is a TT League, so the last thing you want to do is ruin everyone's "fun" and see the season aborted, or the League ended after this season. A double-double POMBer is pure gold, and you want to enjoy it (even if no one else does!). ;D

Hit his journeymen, hit his rookies, hit his "soft" targets (no block, no dodge), get the raw numbers advantage and call it good. If you hit something else, fine, but take the numbers and leave your opponents with a cadre to rebuild their team and have "fun" next game - and, hopefully, next season.

GL!

(...and what exactly do you think they do with all those dead players?...)
rocketdeath12

Post   Posted: Mar 07, 2015 - 23:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Hey guys, just in case anyone is curious I won my match and I have 4 wins and 1 loss. As I said I chose Piling-on and my POMB blitzed caused 3 casualties in the game, 2 of which were caused by the PO skill. So thanks for the advice it worked out well. In the game I caused all together 6 casualties (4 serious) and 2 deaths on top of that. This team is frieking deadly. Got 2 more skill ups. Took block on a lineman and I took +MA on a lineman this team is really coming together well. Also all 4 of my wins have been that way, just mass casualty murderous beat downs. I'm lovin this team right now they are truly vicious.
NerdBird

Post   Posted: Mar 08, 2015 - 00:52 Reply with quote Back to top

Sooo...you have rolled 4 doubles, 1 +ma for skills and only 4 regular rolls. You caused 4 SI's and 2 deaths. Maybe your dice need evaluated! Very Happy Not to say you are cheating, but in our league we had our commissioner and whoever the opponent was watch all dice rolls so no one would ever claim foul.

Also, why was it only an 8 man elf squad? Was there loners to put the roster up to 11? If this is a TT league I can not imagine someone will stick around for long if this is the case....if you killed 2 more players and he is down to 6 players with 4 missing the next game(2 deaths and 4 si's as you stated) is he still going to play?

Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green
rocketdeath12

Post   Posted: Mar 08, 2015 - 01:36 Reply with quote Back to top

It's not a TT league it's on the computer game Blood Bowl Chaos Edition. Yea he had loners. And the league is of the iron Phoenix community. The all-elf cup The Rivendell Invitational. And yes I have had outrageously good skill-up rolls.
NerdBird

Post   Posted: Mar 08, 2015 - 01:39 Reply with quote Back to top

rocketdeath12 wrote:
It's not a TT league it's on the computer game Blood Bowl Chaos Edition. Yea he had loners. And the league is of the iron Phoenix community. The all-elf cup The Rivendell Invitational. And yes I have had outrageously good skill-up rolls.

So you are over here spamming your questions on the really good coaches and not PLAYING here? Shame.
rocketdeath12

Post   Posted: Mar 08, 2015 - 01:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Yea man I just heard about this forum and I heard that people here were really knowledgeable and helpful. This is the only thread here that I have started and your now the second person that has given me a hard time about it. If you want people to come play here maybe you should lose the attitude guy. I don't even exactly know what you mean when you say play here? I'm new to this forum. How do you play here? But it doesn't matter because if everybody is like you then I don't want to play here. Iron Phoenix is a really cool community of people and I like the leagues they have so don't worry you won't have to go out of your way to criticize any of my threads again I won't post any more questions. Also, the way forums work, everybody can read them and have access, other people that DO play here may have similar questions about dark elf development just to use this as an example and they can read the thread and maybe it will help them too. Everybody posts their opinions and it raises the collective knowledge of forum users not just the thread poster. But thank you to everyone else who helped me come to a smart decision in choosing piling on for my blitzer I really do appreciate it people.
tmoila

Post   Posted: Mar 08, 2015 - 02:06 Reply with quote Back to top

rocketdeath12 wrote:
Yea man I just heard about this forum and I heard that people here were really knowledgeable and helpful. This is the only thread here that I have started and your now the second person that has given me a hard time about it. If you want people to come play here maybe you should lose the attitude guy. I don't even exactly know what you mean when you say play here? I'm new to this forum. How do you play here? But it doesn't matter because if everybody is like you then I don't want to play here. Iron Phoenix is a really cool community of people and I like the leagues they have so don't worry you won't have to go out of your way to criticize any of my threads again I won't post any more questions. Also, the way forums work, everybody can read them and have access, other people that DO play here may have similar questions about dark elf development just to use this as an example and they can read the thread and maybe it will help them too. Everybody posts their opinions and it raises the collective knowledge of forum users not just the thread poster. But thank you to everyone else who helped me come to a smart decision in choosing piling on for my blitzer I really do appreciate it people.

"FUMBBL is a site dedicated to playing and discussing Games Workshop's board game, Blood Bowl (BB). Whether you're a veteran or a total newcomer; FUMBBL caters for coaches of all experience levels; the site is free, all you need is Java installed on your PC, and you are also required to own the board game to play on FUMBBL. Assuming you do, please refresh yourself on the rules of play before you get going as the current rules are not those in the book."
- https://fumbbl.com/help:CRP
NerdBird

Post   Posted: Mar 08, 2015 - 02:42 Reply with quote Back to top

rocketdeath12 wrote:

Dude, there is some amazing leagues here. I know there are openings in the KPL!!!

I apologize if I was being cheeky but I had assumed you knew that you could play the game on this site if you had joined! But yes, you can play here. Opponents cannot drop games willy-nilly, the format is not as high tech as Cyanide's but it is a much better interface IMO. I really enjoy playing here and I hope you come join us!
 Jump to: