41 coaches online • Server time: 11:07
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Southern Wastes Leag...goto Post Theory-craft Leaguegoto Post On-spot substitution...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Christy

Post   Posted: Nov 17, 2019 - 15:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Always good to hear people are getting use out of them.
GAZZATROT

Post   Posted: Nov 17, 2019 - 17:09 Reply with quote Back to top

I echo the appreciation.... Thank you Christy!

Post   Posted: Nov 17, 2019 - 20:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Very cool - thanks a lot. I notice they don't auto-update, so if you have time, please would you update them every few weeks? Thanks very much either way!
ramchop

Post   Posted: Nov 18, 2019 - 02:05
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

It's called Box Trophy, and yet there is no trophy.

Do we need an artist on the case?
Christy

Post   Posted: Nov 18, 2019 - 10:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Malmir wrote:
Very cool - thanks a lot. I notice they don't auto-update, so if you have time, please would you update them every few weeks? Thanks very much either way!

The aim will be at least once a week. It doesn't take long if I am not making any additions.

I'll stick the date it was last updated in any case.
Mattius

Post   Posted: Nov 18, 2019 - 11:10 Reply with quote Back to top

ramchop wrote:
It's called Box Trophy, and yet there is no trophy.

Do we need an artist on the case?

I was thinking about this the other day. Surely it should be added to the coaches profile page? Maybe also for racial leads? Would be really cool to have some record basically. Winning bbt is up there with winning the fumbbl cup in my book.
pokrjax

Post   Posted: Nov 18, 2019 - 14:14 Reply with quote Back to top

We're still waiting for Jakesteel to get back to us about the trophy Wink
Verminardo

Post   Posted: Nov 18, 2019 - 15:05 Reply with quote Back to top

I think Christer said at one point it was going to be equal to a Major, with a price and a permanent record, and he was also storing the results from previous seasons, so at one point he'd get around to doing the web design... guess other things have taken precedence so far. Smile
Christy

Post   Posted: Nov 20, 2019 - 22:15 Reply with quote Back to top

https://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=group&op=view&group=12127

Update with the highest average score (of any team with 5 or more games) highlighted for each race. Enjoy!
Strider84

Post   Posted: Nov 20, 2019 - 22:49 Reply with quote Back to top

Strider84 wrote:
Got my first 25 games in:

Dark elves going strong even though losing some players (8/1/0)
Chaos pact are lucky as hell (5/0/0)
Norse are doing pretty good (4/0/1)
Vamps I struggle with, but I have now blodged up 2 which should make things more reliable. (2/2/2)

Overall 19/3/3 which gives me 20.5 + 2 points currently

I expect Chaos pact to drop, dark elves to drop slightly and vamps to improve in the next 5 games.

Got 20 more games in

Dark elves going strong still with (10/1/0)
Chaos pact are still lucky as hell mainly with good matchups except for amazons which were the only loss (8/0/1)
Norse are solid (6/3/1)
Vamps I'm still struggling a bit, but got a positive record now (4/3/3)

Overall 28/7/5 which gives me 31.5 + 3.5 points currently keeping me slightly above a target 75% win rate. Racial leads for Chaos Pact and Dark elves are still possible.
Unstoffe

Post   Posted: Nov 22, 2019 - 10:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Firstly, thanks as ever to Christer for maintaining this awesome site, and implementing the new Trophy format, which has got me playing regularly again (me and a fair few others it seems!).
We don't seem to have many 25 game reports yet, so if anybody is interested here is mine :

Norse 5/1/0. Norse are so strong at low TV, I guess my plan A has to be to keep them down there. I am wondering if the Snow Troll is worth having, maybe as and when I manage to get block on my lone Ulf I will drop the ST.

Khemri 5/1/1. Have had a lot of fun with these guys, despite getting down to just two TGs at one point, and a TV low of 860, they keep grinding the results out, several times I really had to work to get a crucial TD so nice when that comes off. Now back to three TGs, two with Guard+MB, and with a +MA Thro-Ra too the team looks in good shape.

High Elves 2/2/0. The scheduler doesn't seem to want to pick this team so not much to say so far, hopefully I can stay unbeaten with them for a while.

Slann 3/2/3. I've made some mistakes with my frogs. I think the Krox was a bad choice, and I let their TV get way too high without even any block, and indeed I'm still struggling with how to play their offence. Good to get them to a 50% record at least, and with some skills on the team things can only look up.

I'm not expecting to trouble the top coaches in the competition, only goal at the moment is to play all 100 games, and have fun doing it. Oh, nice stats there also Christy (Unstoffe basks in the surely transitory glory of having the winningest Norse at time of posting Cool ).
Verminardo

Post   Posted: Nov 22, 2019 - 11:03 Reply with quote Back to top

Ah, we're doing 25 matches reports? Nice, just completed my 25 yesterday! I'm at 72% win rate which is much better than I expected, partly due to playing more matches with Humans and Darkies and less with Flings, but still pretty good. When I look around though I see a lot of coaches with similar scores, seems the bar is getting ever higher... probably due to lots of Stunties and also a lot more Stars and Emerging Stars than before in the Box.

Humans 9-0-0. These guys were just amazing. Some luck involved of course, also rolled +AG on a Blitzer early on, followed by +MA. Good meta for Humans also in this competition.
Dark Elves 6-1-0. Lost a Witch first game but recovered quickly. No stats no doubles but doing very well, really strong roster obviously.
Chaos Dwarves 1-2-2. Rough start, kept getting MNGs on Blockers and Bull. Need these guys to step up. I knew I should have taken Undead. Razz
Halfings 0-1-3. Hope they will improve once both Trees have Break Tackle. One Catcher has Block which is nice. Several of these games were pretty close and fun so I have hope. Wink
Bloodfeast

Post   Posted: Nov 22, 2019 - 21:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Ah, sry! I totaly missed this but, im at 40 and I have 28.5 points, but that also includes a racial leads for the lizards which will not be permanent.

Lizards: 10-6-9. Far from impressive and I am a little dissapointed but this team has been hit with everything but the kitchen sink and the injurys have been horrible and it aint that many matches that I have had 6 saurus and 1 krox from the start. Lost to both goblins and ogre if Im not mistaken.

Norse: 4-1-1. Very pleased with the score this early on both depending on pure luck and the low TW factor and this will not last.

Khemri: 5-2-1. Love the khemris but Im not that good with them so those stats will not hold. The hardest win was versus ogres and I won on pure luck lol

Goblins: 0-0-1. Maybe too early to make any predictions but my goal is to atleast win or get a draw in atleast 1 match.

Predicitons on a winner? Malmir seams pretty unstoppable but smallman may go up there on the next (or next again) round but I will not be surprised if madmatt can end up somewhere in the top three.

Since Im to close to 50 I will do my next report at 75 Smile

Post   Posted: Nov 24, 2019 - 12:15 Reply with quote Back to top

just finished here after a great fight with my slans !

not a good score this time, we cant win everytime it seems :p

Norses did 16-5-4, really not enough, i was aiming for really better for these guys, i must have been wrong somewhere

Slanns 15-5-5, correct score, team suffered a lot of cas and we could only roll 1 double in 25 games, so 1 poor guard on a lonely catcher at 180 tv is not really helpful... loads of fun though, slanns do magic when it works !

Dark Elfs 12-9-4, quite shamy with that power roster, i probably dont know how to play them (or snake eyes addicition ruined my run!)

High Elfs 16-1-8, well, same score than darkies but many nightmare games, and probably some lucky ones

overall 59-20-21 so 69%, too far to claim something... 2nd run will start soon, i'll try to do better Smile

thanks again to Christer to add the possiblity of multiple squads Smile
SpecialOne

Post   Posted: Nov 24, 2019 - 14:49 Reply with quote Back to top

Just wow you guys! 69% win, above 75% ect... You guys are crazy. Not happy with 16/5/4... I would (almost) give my left pinkytoe for a record like that on regular basis.

I just plan to play all 100 games. That is my biggest goal atm.
 Jump to: