28 coaches online • Server time: 03:23
Index Search Usergroups Profile
Log in
Recent Forum Topics goto Post New meta ? The cheap...goto Post Fouling is broken 20...goto Post XXXL LIVE
SearchSearch 
Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
misstake



Joined: Oct 21, 2019

Post   Posted: Aug 05, 2020 - 23:39 Reply with quote Back to top

First of all, my apologies for my English

When you push a update you must be explicit. And when GW announced the new underworld creepers not specified if this was a update or new team. because the old underwold is called underworld citizen (not creepers).

The team name's is the UID (Unique ID) of team ans is not possible have two teams with same name and if you like update the name you must specify (explicity) this, so when we are talking about of underworld we need specify if we are talking about creepers or citizens.


With this post I pretend discuss over future of UW how two differents teams because they are actually two differents teams. What do you think?

Thanks for read Smile
Grod



Joined: Sep 30, 2003

Post   Posted: Aug 06, 2020 - 06:00 Reply with quote Back to top

misstake wrote:
First of all, my apologies for my English

When you push a update you must be explicit. And when GW announced the new underworld creepers not specified if this was a update or new team. because the old underwold is called underworld citizen (not creepers).

The team name's is the UID (Unique ID) of team ans is not possible have two teams with same name and if you like update the name you must specify (explicity) this, so when we are talking about of underworld we need specify if we are talking about creepers or citizens.


With this post I pretend discuss over future of UW how two differents teams because they are actually two differents teams. What do you think?

Thanks for read Smile


I think there is a miss take here.

_________________
I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.

Oscar Wilde
Happy_Amateur



Joined: Jan 14, 2019

Post   Posted: Aug 06, 2020 - 06:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Or a piss take
Mingoose



Joined: Jul 28, 2016

Post   Posted: Aug 06, 2020 - 07:28 Reply with quote Back to top

>GW leaks massive shift in Blood Bowl gameplay with complete rules redesign

I just can’t believe GW could change Underworld, I just painted my second Blitzer!
paradocks



Joined: Jun 14, 2004

Post   Posted: Aug 06, 2020 - 08:46 Reply with quote Back to top

maybe pointing out the obvious, but Underworld Creepers were a 2nd edition team, rather than a race/roster.
misstake



Joined: Oct 21, 2019

Post   Posted: Aug 06, 2020 - 10:41 Reply with quote Back to top

paradocks wrote:
maybe pointing out the obvious, but Underworld Creepers were a 2nd edition team, rather than a race/roster.


I didn't know this point,anyway, it's possible coexists both teams...
pedro_fgomes



Joined: Mar 25, 2018

Post   Posted: Aug 06, 2020 - 12:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Of course not, misstake. The new roster (with 1 Gutter Runner and 1 Blitzer) is the prevalent one, and therefore from now on both Fumbbl and oficial tournaments will adopt it. No point in complaining, and specially like the way you did mate Smile

_________________
Image[/url]
misstake



Joined: Oct 21, 2019

Post   Posted: Aug 06, 2020 - 13:09 Reply with quote Back to top

pedro_fgomes wrote:
Of course not, misstake. The new roster (with 1 Gutter Runner and 1 Blitzer) is the prevalent one, and therefore from now on both Fumbbl and oficial tournaments will adopt it. No point in complaining, and specially like the way you did mate Smile


I'm not complaining. I only try to open debate
DeathRollerDAD



Joined: Oct 02, 2014

Post   Posted: Aug 06, 2020 - 15:08 Reply with quote Back to top

Los creepers no son un roster/raza. Son un equipo famoso. Creo que tienes cierta confusion Wink
Que vaya bien!
Display posts from previous:     
 Jump to:   
All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic