20 coaches online • Server time: 03:41
Index Search Usergroups Profile
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Southern Wastes Leag...goto Post BB2020 - Current thi...goto Post [SL]UMBBL Cup VI
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Rbthma

Post   Posted: Sep 15, 2020 - 18:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah probably, but it's more a joke entry example.... Necro wraiths have "no-hands" for those of you that don't know yet Wink
FinnDiesel

Post   Posted: Sep 15, 2020 - 18:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Like, at the current moment specific badges for said specific team is currently being run, so a lot of space for badges for the new team, for example, the Black Orcs

Post   Posted: Sep 15, 2020 - 19:16 Reply with quote Back to top

I actually like the High Elf ones as to me they seem to strike a good balance on difficulty.

1. Get 50 completions with a Dragon Warrior - Change it to 50 completions with a Blitzer or Catcher. Either would do and under the new rules where passing is harder for those who are not throwers, it would be even more of a challenge.

2. Hire Prince Morian and get him killed - I love it. If Prince Morian is no longer a star, choose the most prominant new one. (I have this badge twice.)

3. Make 50 completions with a PW in 15 games. - This is another good badge. Just change it to 50 completions with a thrower.

4. Kill/SI 100 dark elves - This one is perfect. Do not change it. I have about 25 kills/SIs and always challenge DEs with my HEs. It is characterful and very difficult.

5. Cause 9 casualties in a match - As high elves have troubles bashing, this one should also stay.

Overall, I would recommend few changes to the HE badges. I will take a look at the others teams I play and try to give you my thoughts as well as thoughts on some of the generic badges.

Of course, this is assuming that High Elves are still playable in BB2020.
 Jump to: