57 coaches online • Server time: 23:49
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League - Liga...goto Post Fumbbl Cup - Are you...goto Post Vampire Transfers Lo...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
MattDakka

Post   Posted: Jun 17, 2024 - 23:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Elf games in the Box only, with BB2020 ruleset:

- 229 DE games;
- 209 EU games;
- 166 HE games;
- 219 WE games.

Total: 823 games

I would have played them all only in the Box but it had not been working for 11 months.
Box started to work again on 2022-08-03.
Garion

Post   Posted: Jun 17, 2024 - 23:28 Reply with quote Back to top

and how many games has each elf race played in the box in total? Not just dakka.. all coaches?

Post   Posted: Jun 18, 2024 - 01:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Gary_Gygax wrote:
Bumping, still looking for elves on gamefinder Very Happy

Play in blackbox, where plenty of elfs live (and die) because of the BBT.
Gary_Gygax

Post   Posted: Aug 14, 2024 - 23:49 Reply with quote Back to top

I mostly play during night hours server time (starting from 22.30), so probably I don't have a complete vision of all the games played; but still, it seems almost impossible to find elf teams on gamefinder...
Drrek

Post   Posted: Aug 15, 2024 - 03:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Gary_Gygax wrote:
I mostly play during night hours server time (starting from 22.30), so probably I don't have a complete vision of all the games played; but still, it seems almost impossible to find elf teams on gamefinder...

I reiterate, play in box if you want to face elves. Because of the BBT all races get played there, and this season on the stats page you can see that High Elves were literally the race with the most games played in the BBT
Carthage

Post   Posted: Aug 15, 2024 - 03:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Gamefinder isnt kind to elves. The eternal TV matching game environment without redrafts is about a bad of a custom ruleset as you can cook up for elves. Even if you get a stretch where you don't die, you end up overdogging a wizard to a murder dorf squad that has been farming goblin players. No bueno.
You'll find a lot more in black box or in resurrection tournaments where the trophy teams are sort of a redraft system and in resurrection they can play BB without worrying about losing their whole team every game.
MattDakka

Post   Posted: Aug 15, 2024 - 12:05 Reply with quote Back to top

In the Box you can find Elves at low and mid TV, while it's hard to find them at high TV.
As long as you play at low-mid you should find some Elves, sooner or later, especially if your teams are not older than 15 games.
RDaneel

Post   Posted: Aug 15, 2024 - 12:40 Reply with quote Back to top

I think that if the main goal is to play elfball (elf vs elf) games is not worth activating elves in Box. And I don't think the scheduler make racial preference in the games associations,

If main goal is to maximize number of elves vs elves games probably the best strategy is to attend specific tournaments and leagues elves-dedicated (maybe more so you can play often).

Post   Posted: Aug 15, 2024 - 15:42 Reply with quote Back to top

I think Gridironman is trying to restart an elf draft league. Can't get much elfballer than that.
Gridironman

Post   Posted: Aug 15, 2024 - 17:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Carthage wrote:
I think Gridironman is trying to restart an elf draft league. Can't get much elfballer than that.

It is currently active, expanding into a division 2 next season. It will be running for 3 seasons by then.

Last edited by Gridironman on Aug 16, 2024; edited 1 time in total
koadah

Post   Posted: Aug 15, 2024 - 23:52 Reply with quote Back to top

Build big elves in O[L]C 2020.

We won't make you cut.

In [SL]2020 the cap will be 1600k.

Jump to: