24 coaches online • Server time: 08:57
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post 145 League and Tourn...goto Post killing by fun?goto Post Pact/Renegades meta
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
JanMattys

Post   Posted: Feb 06, 2009 - 14:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Shadow... please.
When you say something perfectly clear to one hundred experienced people and thirty of them fail to undestand o fail to act the way to expect them, you don't revel in your self-assurance "that seventy others got it right".
It's just good sense to a) blame the thirty for being careless and lazy and b) determine why such a high percentage of your target didn't get your message right.

Failing to do BOTH A and B is a mistake. And I'm happy because Purplechest learnt his lesson.
Note: I AM NOT BLAMING HIM FOR WHAT HAPPENED
But I think it would blame him should this misunderstanding happen again. Learning from past problematic situations is important.

Post   Posted: Feb 06, 2009 - 15:02 Reply with quote Back to top

really jan?..

hmmm...

what about the rules page that everyone pretty much blindly checks off?...how many people have violated those rules and been administratively slapped around for it?...i'd wager a lot more than 30%...

do we go about making a personal effort to ensure that every single person here knows the rules implicitly?...do we send them a personal memo informing them of the rules again?....

the process was clearly laid out...it's not surprising that someone missed it...it's saddening, yes, but PC did nothing wrong, and in fact went *well* beyond what has been done in the past to ensure people are aware of what's going on....

--j

ImageImage
 Jump to: