52 coaches online • Server time: 16:07
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post SWL Season 100!goto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post Problem to organize ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Brainsaw

Post   Posted: May 10, 2011 - 22:17 Reply with quote Back to top

as my witches are in a state of "change", which will take some time, due too "incompatibilities", another team will show up...
SvenS

Post   Posted: May 11, 2011 - 06:20 Reply with quote Back to top

https://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=3154828 made my sidesteppers a no-go so I'll be bringing my elfs instead!
I hear av7 is great against dorfs! :p

SL
Reisender

Post   Posted: May 11, 2011 - 10:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Rumours say that Rata Blanca are hiding somewhere in the Blood Sea Buccaneers´ food storage and set sail to Ulthuan. Enjoy your meals, pirates...
Hitonagashi

Post   Posted: May 11, 2011 - 10:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Nightmares of Khaos are packing the handicap and wizard train!
PainState

Post   Posted: May 11, 2011 - 11:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Reisender wrote:
Rumours say that Rata Blanca are hiding somewhere in the Blood Sea Buccaneers´ food storage and set sail to Ulthuan. Enjoy your meals, pirates...

So thats why the rum is low and I cant find the beef jerky.

Post   Posted: May 11, 2011 - 14:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Reisender wrote:

Harr, this time the Monsters will beat them! (And leave those rat curses at home, please...)
maysrill

Post   Posted: May 11, 2011 - 15:10 Reply with quote Back to top

I have finally settled on this team. With a respectable 4/1/1 record against dwarfs, we plan to punish those smarmy bearded folk who try just want to smoosh the elves in the Light Qualifiers. Cool
Rabe

Post   Posted: May 11, 2011 - 15:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Uh, I looked at those dwarves before and since then I have been hoping you you'd never suggest a game against mine...

As you know, the Agility Monsters try to learn from elves, not to hurt them!! *ducks*

Post   Posted: May 11, 2011 - 15:40 Reply with quote Back to top

PainState wrote:
Reisender wrote:

So thats why the rum is low and I cant find the beef jerky.

Be wary, the Bucaneers have acquired an insatiable taste for vermin meat since the WO.
https://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=3151491
PainState

Post   Posted: May 11, 2011 - 20:05 Reply with quote Back to top

** Milford from the UI **

Well FUMBBL fans the ceremony of the draw is about to take place and the UI has pulled out all the stops. The ceremony will take place in a tranquil grove of tree's that have been all decked out with fluff and other colorful stuff. The committee that will announce the brackets are dressed up like they are attending a royal function. The air is stuffy with elvish arrogance and the pixies are floating amongest the brances singing soft lullabies.

I want to vomit.

Atleast outside the grove there is some action going on. It seems that the EIF have show up with signs reading: End Elvish Bigotry and End Racism towards the elvish people. Of course a small group of these protesters are getting beat up by some orcs who are bored. A skaven merchant has shown up and has a vending cart loaded with beer and rat jerky. It seems his cart is doing a brisk bussiness and the elf guards occasionaly go and "shake" him down every hour or so.

A lot of teams are on pins and needles right now hoping they get a nice and juicy qualifier. A few of course will get drawn into the qualifier of "death" but that is the allure of the draws for majors.

I see a lot of the standard major teams are in attendence but a lot of new faces and teams have made the journey. For me it is intersting seeing a small changing of the guard for the majors as a lot of new blood is being brought in under the new FUMBBL format.

Well as allways I will start to break down the tourney after the draw and get ready for the second major of the year.

now were is that stupid brownie waiter handing out the brandy?

Post   Posted: May 12, 2011 - 01:52 Reply with quote Back to top

I'll do a quick prediction for my own qualifier (Dark Qualifiers Brass Lantern)

Jitterbug-Perfume vs. A Fistful of Dices
I predict the rats will take this match, 2-1 or better; more stat increases and some quite mean gutter runners will make up for whatever inducements the dwarves take.

Bello Gallico vs. [R]essurecting [R]ats
Hard not to be biased predicting my own match, but I feel there is some wasted TV in the skills taken on the Orc's players, and with many bench players, the Rats should be able to avoid being too outnumbered by the second half. The orcs also have a large bench, however this isn't as important for them, and may end up just bloating their TV. Rats win, but it's close.

Waiting for Godorc vs. Vamus last Vurds
Hmm, both sides have tons of +ST (3 S5 vamps vs. S5 orc lino, S4 blitzer, S4 thrower and S5 black orc). However, plenty of DPs for the vamps, and plenty of MB with the orcs. Very even teams in the matchup, but judging by the win records and CR, I'll have to give this one to the Vampires, but only by a little.

Team of the Spider Queen vs. Ugly and Dumb
Kay, just look at those Dark Elves... the AG5 ghoul is nice and all, but even with all the inducements in the world, I'm gonna have to toss this one to the elves, they're terrifying.

I might do more rounds later, but I don't have any more time. Good luck to all the coaches in your own qualifiers! (The ones in my qualifier can roll ones all day for all I care Razz )

Post   Posted: May 12, 2011 - 10:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Speaking of Rata Blanca...
Their first round match was fairly special.

Shocked
Enigma179

Post   Posted: May 12, 2011 - 11:19 Reply with quote Back to top

King_Ghidra wrote:

Shocked

Well I guess that shows inducements DO help Razz

Post   Posted: May 12, 2011 - 11:52 Reply with quote Back to top

King_Ghidra wrote:

Shocked

Reisender rocks !
shadow46x2

Post   Posted: May 12, 2011 - 17:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Enigma179 wrote:
Bello Gallico vs. [R]essurecting [R]ats
Hard not to be biased predicting my own match, but I feel there is some wasted TV in the skills taken on the Orc's players, and with many bench players, the Rats should be able to avoid being too outnumbered by the second half. The orcs also have a large bench, however this isn't as important for them, and may end up just bloating their TV. Rats win, but it's close.

and this is why people shouldn't be predicting their own brackets...

--j

ImageImage
 Jump to: