12 coaches online • Server time: 06:53
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post FDL only 3 spots lef...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Miyuso

Post   Posted: May 20, 2011 - 03:23 Reply with quote Back to top

ClayInfinity wrote:
Gents,

I am back! If the league can forgive my harsh timezone (Dubai, GMT+4) I cannot resist playing in the inaugural SWL LRB6 season.

I will give it a go for this season and see how it pans out re finding times to match up.

For your info, weekends in Dubai are Friday and Saturday and there is currently a 6hr timeshift which is more annoying I think than Europe to Australia.

Hope I get alot of Perth dudes!!

Clay

thats alright clay, I'm only 10 hours behind you!
Tomay

Post   Posted: May 20, 2011 - 05:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Gents, I want to remind everyone a few times that TIMEOUTS (a feature of the new client) are banned in SWL when the league starts.

Please read the new (highly edited) guide!

Post   Posted: May 20, 2011 - 06:47 Reply with quote Back to top

They are also not to be used in any Fringe match either.
polemarch

Post   Posted: May 20, 2011 - 07:10 Reply with quote Back to top

what time on Friday will the draft take place? need to know whether i will be back home in time or not!!

Post   Posted: May 20, 2011 - 08:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Draft lists will be locked at 4.30pm on Friday and the draft will take place live on Friday 27th Night at 7.30pm

Post   Posted: May 20, 2011 - 08:03 Reply with quote Back to top

Oh and everyone a reminder: SWL uses NSW Time!

Post   Posted: May 20, 2011 - 08:28 Reply with quote Back to top

list in, didnt put slann first as im still a lil worried that they havn't got a few of what i consider Slann critical skills working. May change it still though

Post   Posted: May 20, 2011 - 09:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Wow 20 page guide i just dont have the attention span for reading anymore. big letters help a little
Tomay

Post   Posted: May 20, 2011 - 09:18 Reply with quote Back to top

its really only 4 proper pages... bad formatting from the guy in charge, itoldyaso.

Most important things are the in game rules and the way the league works.

Post   Posted: May 20, 2011 - 09:51 Reply with quote Back to top

vey exciting! I'll be there

necro necro necro necro!
Foad

Post   Posted: May 20, 2011 - 10:08 Reply with quote Back to top

Tomay wrote:
Gents, I want to remind everyone a few times that TIMEOUTS (a feature of the new client) are banned in SWL when the league starts.

Please read the new (highly edited) guide!

Ladies, I want to remind everyone a few times that this is FUMBBL. Extracted for the FUMBBL rules, Version 3.0.

Game Rules

* Games on FUMBBL are played using the Competition Rules Pack (CRP) ruleset
* In addition to the CRP, FUMBBL also allows Chaos Pact, Slann and Underworld teams.
* No optional rules are in effect.

Player run Leagues/Tournaments

* For all intents and purposes, leagues and tournaments run by players are considered equal with respect to these rules. Any reference to a league in this section refers to tournaments as well.

Bloodbowl is not a game about making the correct choices, it is about making the correct choices in a timely. The CRP clearly defines a 4-minute time limit, which the client supports - and the site rules clearly state you can't "fix" matches by agree not to do certain things in game.

I have a player in my table top group the routinely turns games into 4.5 hour sessions of detention. It's a negative play experience.

Playing online is far quicker than play IRL, so there are no excuses for not getting you play done.

I'm not having a go at you DC as I know our play style is thorough, but if someone tries to complain that their slow play and stalling is allowed because the everyone has agreed to break the FUMBBL ToS, I will take the same attitude as the Vampire players took with players complaining about the OFAB bug in the old client. It involves asking them to take a long walk off a short pier.

If a turn is almost over then no-one cares but as a safety mechanism for someone take way too long or being drunk (you know who your are), I'm going to call it. It's what it's there fore.
gladiatorluke

Post   Posted: May 20, 2011 - 10:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Im back...

Cannot wait for the Draft...
danielcollins

Post   Posted: May 20, 2011 - 10:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Chavo: if you call someone for being out of time...then you are GONE!!!

any other questions?
Tomay

Post   Posted: May 20, 2011 - 12:56 Reply with quote Back to top

The Marienburg Cup is now open for applications: http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=group&op=view&group=7414

TV1000 teams will be scheduled in a round robin. Interest will decide when the tournament kicks off.

Post   Posted: May 20, 2011 - 13:30 Reply with quote Back to top

TransientNomad wrote:
Wow 20 page guide i just dont have the attention span for reading anymore. big letters help a little

reading it? Tomay had to write the bloody thing!
 Jump to: