37 coaches online • Server time: 11:24
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Roster Tiersgoto Post Gnomes FTW! (Replays...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
peikko

Post 6 Posted: Mar 16, 2004 - 22:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Fumbbl tournament no:1000

And the humans gathered to ultimate challenge of mankind. Who can score 1000 points fastest.

Tournament for human, amazon and norse teams. Goal is to get enough points and countdown your score to 0 fastest. You can score by wins, td's, cas, inters, comps and game raports.

Read more from Tournament page
Athoria

Post   Posted: Mar 17, 2004 - 04:20 Reply with quote Back to top

I want to join! Smile Just waiting for my team to be approved...

Post   Posted: Mar 17, 2004 - 07:50 Reply with quote Back to top

For me it's not clear, what type of teams can join. Fresh T-div teams? Any T-div team? Any O-div team? Maybe something else?
peikko

Post   Posted: Mar 17, 2004 - 21:45 Reply with quote Back to top

Csonti wrote:
For me it's not clear, what type of teams can join. Fresh T-div teams? Any T-div team? Any O-div team? Maybe something else?

Read the tournament page, its all there,
peikko

Post   Posted: Mar 18, 2004 - 04:54 Reply with quote Back to top

We will accept even number of teams that join before midning thursday on fumbbl time.
MacLeod

Post   Posted: Mar 18, 2004 - 05:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Okay, dumb new guy question of the week. I just found out how to write up a report, how do I post a link to it?

Mac

Post   Posted: Mar 18, 2004 - 08:31 Reply with quote Back to top

peikko wrote:
Csonti wrote:

Read the tournament page, its all there,

Now, it's there. It was not when i asked it. Wink
peikko

Post   Posted: Mar 18, 2004 - 22:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Countdown has begun!

Two teams were randomly removed from tournament cause to my big surprise round robin code accepts max 20 teams in tournament.
theopacman

Post   Posted: Mar 19, 2004 - 08:21 Reply with quote Back to top

I guess just unlucky then

Post 16 Posted: Mar 19, 2004 - 08:33 Reply with quote Back to top

theopacman wrote:
I guess just unlucky then

Sorry bout that. If you have no need for all your tournament slots I suggest joining the group again for waiting list place. In this long tournament there is always couple slots freed in some point.
Candlejack

Post   Posted: Mar 21, 2004 - 15:15 Reply with quote Back to top

After the start of the Countdown Tourny the 19th Century Authors took on A Thousand Curses in their very first match. In the first half the Curses took offence and tried to break the intellectual defence, but in vain. The Authors blocked the Cursed run and achieved to get their hands on the ball to score after 6 turns, but one of them got hurt real bad and had to be left in the dugouts. The remainder of the half resulted in another stuck offensive drive. In the second half the gals decided to take their revenge on the hard hitting humans and stroke back, resulting in 3 casualties for them, a blitzer even got almost killed but the apoth did his job, although a poo lineman will never be the same again, punished by a niggling pain for the rest of his life. But the Curses couldn't stand the fierce advance of the Authors and so there where to more touchdowns scored resulting in a 3-0 victory for the Amazons.

Post   Posted: Mar 22, 2004 - 20:36 Reply with quote Back to top

See here if you want to witness the chilling encounter between a human and a norse team: http://fumbbl.com./FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=285361 It will make all human coaches wince in sympathy. :-/

Post   Posted: Mar 23, 2004 - 04:50 Reply with quote Back to top

The Bifrost Bashers took the field versus the Girls That Play Dirty and learned the name was not a misquote. Those girls got down and dirty to the game of BloodBowl and schooled the Bashers. The first block on the Basher Blitzer had fans at home digging the first grave. He didn't even get to kss the amazon first before he was kissing turf. The amazons then proceeded to KO nearly every member of the team, leaving the remaining norse men to suck it up and throw blocks anyway. Their thrower tried to earn some points, but the blizzard interfered on those, oh so tough, two pace throws WITH REROLL... Two chances at glory, both gone. Not to fear though, the younger brother of the dead blitzer has signed up and the team fields twelve again. The drinking will be heavy tonight and the norse will howl their war cries to Heimdall in support of their fallen brother.

Post   Posted: Mar 23, 2004 - 08:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Battles of the warband Ragnarök has come:

04/03/22 - A fine, crushing victory over Golden Glory Boys
 Jump to: