45 coaches online • Server time: 16:07
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Roster Tiersgoto Post Cindy is back?
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Garion

Post   Posted: Jan 27, 2014 - 18:41 Reply with quote Back to top

I agree in part, we need rosters that will bring something new and different to the leeg, there is no point in having more of the same. thats why I think ethereal teams would be interesting, because you would have hypno gaze in there from the banshees, stab from the wraiths (touch of death) and all the players would have leap + VLL representing the ability to turn invisible and move through things.

Similarly I think Fimir would be interesting because you would have a lot of prehensile tail which would bring a new dynamic to the game.

Clan Moulder for a Wild Animal heavy team with Prehensile Tail again adding new dynamics to the game.

Familiars because the scope of that team is unlimited tbh.

and Athel Loren I don't know how much new stuff it would add, but Dyads have a lot of possibilites and fairies are a hypno + leap player which would be interesting. The other rosters ideas (the better ones) dont really bring anything that we dont already have imo, and the others have to many other issues.

and while you might not think fluff is that important, it is still absolutely vital that the races in the Leeeg all come from the existing world that Gw has created otherwise you lose all identity and we start getting wombles and thundercats rosters which may be cool but have no place in this Leeg. I also know all the existing rosters have been very carefully thought out and planned to stick within the existing fluff with only very minor deviations to make the rosters more stunty friendly.

Post   Posted: Jan 27, 2014 - 20:00 Reply with quote Back to top

I do think fluff is cool and necessary, and ninja turtles would be stupid. I just don't want to see another straight up basher or baller roster beating out something unique in the name of closer GW fluff adherence.
Garion

Post   Posted: Jan 27, 2014 - 20:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Beerox wrote:
I do think fluff is cool and necessary, and ninja turtles would be stupid. I just don't want to see another straight up basher or baller roster beating out something unique in the name of closer GW fluff adherence.

absolutely I quite agree. I think when Whatball choses his 5 favourites he needs to select ideas that have the most scope for adding something unique to the game. Then work on one till it is correct for the Leeg, adding new interesting players and overall new playstyles.

Post   Posted: Jan 27, 2014 - 20:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Is it possible for me to make some changes before this is finalized for the Chaos Dregs if they are seen as overpowered?

The very first version was considered underpowered, so I boosted them a bit.
Garion

Post   Posted: Jan 27, 2014 - 20:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Pentalarc wrote:
Is it possible for me to make some changes before this is finalized for the Chaos Dregs if they are seen as overpowered?

nothing is set in stone, change as much as you like. make as many new teams as you like Smile

I doubt any of them will remain exactly as they are by the time they make it in to Stunty Leeg official tbh. And the chances are only 1 or 2 of the ideas will ever make it in. But we can try Wink

Post   Posted: Jan 27, 2014 - 22:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Pentalarc wrote:

Pentalarc,

Sigmar doesn't run the Stunty division. Whatball does.

Take these threads that Sigmar has started as discussion, and nothing more.

You can make all the changes to your creation that you want.

--j

ImageImage
Pentalarc

Post   Posted: Jan 27, 2014 - 22:38 Reply with quote Back to top

shadow46x2 wrote:
Pentalarc wrote:

Pentalarc,

Sigmar doesn't run the Stunty division. Whatball does.

Take these threads that Sigmar has started as discussion, and nothing more.

You can make all the changes to your creation that you want.

--j

True, and I certainly never meant to step on Whatball's toes.

However, if any changes I make make it less likely that the team will be approved/acceptable/workable, or makes it no more likely, then there is no reason to make the changes to begin with.
WhatBall

Post   Posted: Jan 27, 2014 - 22:49 Reply with quote Back to top

I will look at the overall idea and theme of a team first and foremost. Roster changes are unavoidable and will not determine whether a team is chosen or not.