47 coaches online • Server time: 15:42
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'Sgoto Post RNG speculationsgoto Post SWL Season CI
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
neverborn

Post   Posted: Apr 30, 2004 - 07:48 Reply with quote Back to top

If there was ever any doubt that it is a team game, the Chaingang have removed it.

After winning only 2 awards this season, Golden Boot and THE SWL PREMIER CHAMPIONSHIP, the team reflected on how teamwork won them the league.

"We aren't a one man operation, like Duke United, or Slumbering Qurindoorochhehieie" said Team Captain, Christohpher Skase.

"It truely is a team effort when it comes to the gang. It is the final proof that captialism works. We're all selfish bastards all in it for our own glory. Because of this we all refuse to cut corners, or let someone get infinetly better than the rest of us." Scott Sullivan remarked.

While some of the great players have left or are thinking about retirement, the team spirit at the gang will go on.

Bring on Season 4.
Faulcon

Post   Posted: Apr 30, 2004 - 07:52 Reply with quote Back to top

Except we make them pay full price anyway clay. Just cause you don't get twice the income from the same size stadium due to having to fit in full size spectators Razz

Thshltraeeay was a bigger star than Qnchdooieoe this season neverborn, and you butchered my only saurus with skills to match those two...
chunky04

Post   Posted: May 01, 2004 - 07:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, Gumbeast United hit I-House for 7 CAS in the last game of season 3 Div2, with I-House doing two themselves.

Chaosium Ad Nauseau did 3 kills in one game the same season.

Post   Posted: May 01, 2004 - 12:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Anyone seen Sharkan_42 lately? I sent a pm when the season started and have yet to see him in irc or get a response... waaaah!!! I wanna plaaaaay!
Twahn

Post   Posted: May 02, 2004 - 13:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Drokmar and her Tiparary Trasheaters have been added to Div 4 in place of Sharkan, who is absent for the moment on an overseas voyage of some sort.
Congrats Drokmar! Smile

DonTwahn's Dungeon = Cheap Miniatures! Check it out...
JoeKano

Post   Posted: May 02, 2004 - 17:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Drat, why couldn't those Skaven in Div 3 go absent eh. Gods thats a scary team. I hope someone has pegged those GR's before i have to face it.

Post   Posted: May 03, 2004 - 00:06 Reply with quote Back to top

**LEAGUE NEWS**

Covertfun and Chrode have both volunteered to handle all the Twahnlow stat keeping action and, as such, I now ask that all match reports be sent to mwahaha@iinet.net.au.
Files sent to myself will be replied to in an abusive manner but will also be onforwarded for you. Wink

Twahn

Post   Posted: May 03, 2004 - 03:22 Reply with quote Back to top

If anyone's interested in seeing their name in lights (or in hyperlink anyway...) on the SWL Group page, please provide a noteworthy accomplishment of your team (have a look at what's there already for inspiration)...
Unless of course Faulcon and myself are the only coaches who've done anything worth bragging about / mentioning..?

Michael_Warblade

Post   Posted: May 03, 2004 - 04:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Twahn Highest individual winnings is 110K for the Green Warriors during the picnic http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&op=view&id=313183 (hmm maybe i should put these guys in the divisions next season?)
Twahn

Post   Posted: May 03, 2004 - 04:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Added. Thanks Mike. If nobody else has any pride in their pathetic teams, I'm simply going to claim all the records for myself!! Razz

Michael_Warblade

Post   Posted: May 03, 2004 - 04:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Lol umm Twahn i didnt know carlton united got paid 110K in my (green warriors) match vs those dark elves (tenebrae)?
Twahn

Post   Posted: May 03, 2004 - 05:45 Reply with quote Back to top

Hehehe, didn't you? What did you think happened to the money then, you silly little Gob? Razz

ClayInfinity

Post   Posted: May 03, 2004 - 05:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Can't beat your offence stat Twahn, but my Defence is better at 1.23 TD's per game...

Not saying it's the best, but better than yours Razz
Mully

Post   Posted: May 03, 2004 - 05:58 Reply with quote Back to top

<b>Shameless Plug By Mully</b>

Hi - I run the WWB and soon to be official MLB leagues. Many of the SWL coaches participate in the WWB right now. What we need are more Aussies!!! If you are interested in playing in the 3rd best league in FUMBBL (behind SWL and WWB) then sign up for the MLB and join the fun. The competition is easy. Hell...... Twahn is in 1st place ..... what more can I say!

Mully

Post   Posted: May 03, 2004 - 06:08 Reply with quote Back to top

ClayInfinity, Impressive... not quite good enough to beat Sandune's 1.18 TD's allowed per game though... you must have something special about your team though... what about player who's gained the most SPPs without actually doing anything? Razz

Everyone, WWB is a funtastic league and is officially endorsed by the mighty Twahn himself, so go ahead and apply to the MLB, through which you can qualify for the real thing!

Jump to: