58 coaches online • Server time: 23:11
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Roster Tiersgoto Post Gnomes FTW! (Replays...goto Post Gnomes are trash
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
ClayInfinity

Post   Posted: Jun 11, 2004 - 00:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Hey Chunky,

No one gives a toss about Div 2 mate... Premier is where all the action is! It's like comparing Man Utd to Brighton...

Joe: I have a fluff idea that I will post on the BB Channel... I think Vladim will have some choice words to say about the Duke and his beloved Carlton's demise to Div2...

Razz
ClayInfinity

Post   Posted: Jun 11, 2004 - 02:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Also, thought I would just add the following comment re the "score" against each team in the SWL Main Page...

A "100" indicates that your team will be in the TR150 cap QPool for Season 5.

Numbers 1 through 6 are divisional teams with 1 being Premier League and 6 being Division 5...

Zero's are qPuddle teams that neverborn will be ranking into the qPuddle divisions...

Can ALL coaches check the numbering against your teams to ensure they are correct. They do not account for the playoffs that are scheduled and hence if you get relegated or promoted, we will change your number...

Any issues with your number please PM me.
neverborn

Post   Posted: Jun 11, 2004 - 07:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Hey guys

another quick note to the puddle people, i have sent out the invites, please accept them so we will be good to go when the season proper starts
Twahn

Post   Posted: Jun 13, 2004 - 13:11 Reply with quote Back to top

<b>LEAGUE UPDATE</b>

<u>AFL All Starz can't take the Heat!</u>
And they're off! To the QPool!! Sp00n will be enterring a new team who will come in at the bottom (somewhere). This means that...
Calrton United move to Div 1 (Woohoo!)
Tenebrae move to Div 2
Kano's Balck Tide move to Div 3

The Division listing thing on the previous page has been updated...

DonTwahn's Dungeon = Cheap Miniatures! Check it out...
ClayInfinity

Post   Posted: Jun 13, 2004 - 14:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Welcome to dtahyaio who has joined in the nick of time to Season 5...

Good luck!
Elan

Post 13 Posted: Jun 13, 2004 - 17:31 Reply with quote Back to top

WHAT? BLACK TIDE PROMOTED AFTER BEING RELEGATED? NO!

That bluddy Joekano and his ponsy Orcs have run away again! Just when my Dorfs had him lined up in the 4th Division so he couldn't get away! Now Joekano is a huge media mogul he has pulling power with the League - shades of Eddie McGuire!

Come back to the 4th Division Joekano, we all want to not miss you ... brutally and often.

Next Season Joekano! Just you wait!
Sp00n

Post   Posted: Jun 14, 2004 - 05:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Sorry to shift the standings around, If i had have known the duke was gonna go up a div....
lol Smile

The reason behind the All Starz departure was a re-negotiation with their Footy CLubs, resulting in too few players too continue bloodbowling. The All Starz were very confident about their chances, and after failing to deliver in div2, they now prefer to go back to a game they dominate. The coach resigned, and is now said to be running a minor league team with "potential"
JoeKano

Post   Posted: Jun 14, 2004 - 05:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Elan wrote:
Next Season Joekano! Just you wait!

We'll be waiting buddy, up here in three, come get us!!!!!!Come get some!!!!

<Aaaaahhhh, slap talk aint dead>

Post   Posted: Jun 14, 2004 - 10:56 Reply with quote Back to top

<b>QPOOL SEASON 5: The SWL Regional League</b>

As per my PM, the SWL QPool for Season 5, the "SWL Regional League" will soon be starting.

The following teams are confirmed starters:

"Tooled Brutality" - BloodReaper
"Super Mega Fugly" - Burtoni (needs to drop 6 TR)
"Bash D" - chunky04
"Howards Cowards" - ClayInfinity
"Mr Whippy's Donut Boys" ClayInfinity
"Wicker Men" - Covertfun (needs to drop 15 TR)
"Chaosium Ad Infinitum" - Elan
"Saurus Stampede" - Faulcon (needs to drop a massive 45 TR)
"Altdorf Pathers" - FLo711 (what is a "pather" Flo?)
"Beasts of Bowl" - JoeKano
"Run Amok" - Michael_Warblade
"Brisbane Boncos" or "Karawatha" - Miyuso (let me know which one is in mate!)
"Aquitania" - neverborn
"Screaming Scrunchies" - ozjesting
"South Pasifika Savages" - Sandune
"Guttormr Raiders" - Skonos
"Jezebell" - SonofSharkboy (needs to drop 7 TR)
"Brothers in Bloodbowl" - Sparticus
"Citadel Ancients" - theopacman (needs to drop 15 TR)
"Swiffles Splinters" - Wallace
"Darwinians" - whitey
"You scream, Ice-cream" - zeroalpha
"Hengs of Nature" - DarkViper
"Brouhaha's Revenge" - Kozzi
"Death Resurrected" - Iolo_Mageflame

The following coaches are not represented in the qpool... even if you dont think you can afford the time or effort, at least put a team in for the odd game... the TR150 cap will ensure that games won't be too differring in TR:

<b>Twahn, Rennigeb, PLATYPUS, bonesy, lynx_dragon, marcusbay, buzzrocks, chrode, Drokmar, gumbi, merv, Mijjy, Quod, sp00n, and the_grey_ghost</b>
ClayInfinity

Post   Posted: Jun 14, 2004 - 12:57 Reply with quote Back to top

<b>SWL Regional League - Why the changes?</b>

OK, i know some of you are for and some are against and some are completely confused! So to answer all, why the changes to the QPool?

The main reason is to limit the strength of teams coming thru the QPool into the divisional structure. This season, we had a TR190+ and a TR170+ team come through and we have to try and line them up in the low divisions - but they are mainly with TR130ish teams!

Not fun for all concerned!

Secondly, this leads to the real possibility that the teams in QPool will hit 200+ this coming season and that in reality, the "best" team in the SWL would not be from the divisions (namely the Premier champ) but a QPool team...

Another reason for the promotion of newbies straight to divisions rather than the "10 game rite of passage" is that we have had ALOT of newbies drop out with the unstructured qPool concept... hence we will make a large new coach division and get them straight into it. Sure we may suffer a drop out or two... but I think the best way to get newbies involved is to get them straight into it...

So now, we get to treat the QPool for what it really is... a breeding ground for new teams to get established and if their coach has a change of heart with his/her main team or if they actually get trashed beyond belief, then a team that is of suitable size can be promoted in the lower divisions.

Cheers,
Clay
PLATYPUS

Post   Posted: Jun 14, 2004 - 14:14 Reply with quote Back to top

ClayInfinity wrote:
<b>QPOOL SEASON 5: The SWL Regional League</b>

The following coaches are not represented in the qpool... even if you dont think you can afford the time or effort, at least put a team in for the odd game... the TR150 cap will ensure that games won't be too differring in TR:

<b>Twahn, Rennigeb, PLATYPUS, bonesy, lynx_dragon, marcusbay, buzzrocks, chrode, Drokmar, gumbi, merv, Mijjy, Quod, sp00n, and the_grey_ghost</b>

I will be up to play a few games in the QPOOL. I should have time for some challenges.
 Jump to: