40 coaches online • Server time: 00:39
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post Problem to organize ...goto Post Updated star player ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
SzieberthAdam

Post   Posted: Jan 07, 2016 - 10:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, too bad. What if I would have not retired this team and accidentally apply it?: https://fumbbl.com/p/team?team_id=810879

Post   Posted: Jan 07, 2016 - 10:56 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm sorry, I don't quite catch your meaning?

Retired teams aren't going to be accepted. Teams with fewer than 11 players should be impossible to 'ready' if made via the link (thus saving us time when we check) and if teams that don't meet the rulespack somehow sneak into the group, I like to think I check, notice and PM coaches with enough time for them to fix problems.

If you'd like to enter Ogres, you have to find an 11 man roster you're happy with, before stars. There will be other tournaments where 11 players including stars is OK, but not this one.
SzieberthAdam

Post   Posted: Jan 07, 2016 - 15:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Sure. Nevermind. I was just sad because this build was valid for WCWU.

Post   Posted: Jan 11, 2016 - 20:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi all!

I have accepted the first 69 team submissions to the group. Not bad, since we still have a week to go!

Get applying! Smile
Kithor

Post   Posted: Jan 11, 2016 - 23:10 Reply with quote Back to top

The NAFCS16 Iron Fists would like to join the tournament. Smile
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Jan 12, 2016 - 20:55 Reply with quote Back to top

They will be a worrysome outfit!

Another glut of teams has been accepted. I'll do some early roster checking tomorrow. I would suggest, if you're in any doubt about your team build, that you should submit your team in the next 24 h. I'm away Fri - Sun inclusive, and whilst I'll be accepting teams, I won't be checking until Monday. If I find an issue on Monday, it's a bit late for you to fix it! Razz

This is a complimentary service. If I miss a problem, or if you submit late and there's an issue with your roster, you're likely going to be stuck with it for at least the first round.

Cheers!
Sutherlands

Post   Posted: Jan 12, 2016 - 21:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Is there a team competition this year?
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Jan 12, 2016 - 21:07 Reply with quote Back to top

There isn't a team tournament in the RTTNAFC, although there might well be one this calendar year. Watch this space!
PeteW

Post   Posted: Jan 12, 2016 - 21:27 Reply with quote Back to top

A team tournament would be all kinds of awesome.

Post   Posted: Jan 12, 2016 - 21:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, you never know. Wait and see. Wink
Tarabaralla

Post   Posted: Jan 14, 2016 - 12:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Which timezone would you suggest to apply to for an european coach whit most of his free time in the morning? (I have some free afternoons but rarely an evening)

Weekly deadlines imply the need to ease my scheduling as much as possible, making me wonder if applying to the Oceanian group would be better: my mornings are their evenings!
Is it considered legit?
happygrue

Post   Posted: Jan 14, 2016 - 13:14 Reply with quote Back to top

I believe it's legit, but I forget the "peak times" for that group. You'd want to make sure you can play in the range of evening prime time for that zone. AFAIK the only thing frowned upon would be to join a timezone and then make trouble scheduling with them at their peak times.

Post   Posted: Jan 14, 2016 - 13:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Exactly as happy says. It's absolutely legit to join a different timezone if that's your peak playing time.

When I'm on early and catch SWL games, they're playing circa 7-8 am my time, so 8-9 am server. If that's wide of the mark, I'm sure one of our Oceanic friends will pull me up on it!
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Jan 14, 2016 - 19:49 Reply with quote Back to top

As per the blog post. Looks like we're going to have a bumper amount of entries, this is a great number the Thursday before kickoff!

Hi gang.

A reminder - applications for the RTTNAFC end on Monday, just before we kickoff (22:00 server)! I just accepted all currently applied teams to the groups, it looks like we're going to have a good number!

I have done some team checking, and identified some issues. Coaches involved have been informed. If you have not received a PM, that may just mean I have not spotted your issue! To avoid disappointment before kickoff, it would be a good idea to check your submission for the following common mistakes:

1. Make sure you've picked the correct skills. Click 'Team Options' on your team page to check your saved skills. If you've not picked any, you can't use any in the first game!

2. Spend the money! There is no need to spend only 1.08 M gold. You gain no possible advantage. Treat yourself to a coach or cheerleader.

3. List Inducements in the team bio. No listing, no useage!

I am going to be out of the loop a little from this post until Monday evening, I'm at a Blood Bowl tournament. I will be accepting teams to the group when I can, but will be a little slower responding to PMs / posts than usual.

Cheers, and get that team in!

Phil / Goo.
LordWriggly

Post   Posted: Jan 16, 2016 - 15:51 Reply with quote Back to top

I've created a Goblin team (Slimy Greens) but couldn't select any skills!
What must I do to be able to do this?
 Jump to: