30 coaches online • Server time: 08:32
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Theory-craft Leaguegoto Post On-spot substitution...goto Post Juggernaut as counte...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Stewbacca

Post   Posted: Jun 30, 2019 - 22:28 Reply with quote Back to top

I had a bug my game... my first turn each turn I seem to click a player (I think always on the line) and it doesn't let me move them... but it highlights yellow around a different square... when I restart they are in that square and not where I put them.

It is the game of my [BBT] Athletico Asgard v Kondor's Don't PoMb Me Bro.

I have a photo but not sure how to upload it.[/img]
Garion

Post   Posted: Jun 30, 2019 - 23:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Upload your image to your gallery.

Last edited by Garion on Jul 03, 2019 - 08:10; edited 1 time in total
bigf

Post   Posted: Jun 30, 2019 - 23:35 Reply with quote Back to top

i have this problem fairly regularly, are you on a mac?
Topper

Post   Posted: Jul 01, 2019 - 00:30 Reply with quote Back to top

bigf - I have a mac, and more or less never sees this. Maybe a few years ago last time.
Doubt it´s about that?
Kryten

Post   Posted: Jul 01, 2019 - 01:06
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

Usually that kind of problem is because of a coach lagging during team setup, and moving many players at the same time during team setup. It's best to minimize those sorts of issues using the Saved Team Setups option, and carefully dragging one player at a time. You can more or less confirm set up of a team before kick off by saving/loading the team setup. After that... it's as you experienced. Not fun.
ClayInfinity

Post   Posted: Jul 01, 2019 - 08:32 Reply with quote Back to top

Yes, happens to me... I find if your java hasnt been updated it can occur more often. I now place my guys and if i find myself shuffling a fair bit, when I finish I just pause for 10 seconds and take a breath, a sip of my drink, pat the dog and then press end setup. Just got to let java register all your moves... happens less frequently.

When it does happen, you have to exit game and return and the players will be showing where the client thinks they are, not where you placed them... which is very annoying!
Stewbacca

Post   Posted: Jul 02, 2019 - 18:11 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm not on a mac but I will start to try to get in the practice of saving and loading the set up.
 Jump to: