56 coaches online • Server time: 18:19
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post Problem to organize ...goto Post Updated star player ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Wotfudboy

Post   Posted: Oct 02, 2004 - 16:35 Reply with quote Back to top

In the RRR you should give annachie a forfeit (and anyone else that comes against artico / Dark Flesh). That will at least enable everyone to play their games!

And well done BB_Pad for taking over!

Post   Posted: Oct 13, 2004 - 15:13 Reply with quote Back to top

I have been added to staff to help BB_Pad manage the OCCS, I will add my Chaos Dwarves to the RRR and play annachie. No free rides! Surprised) Actually my CD's stink TR121, and Annachie owes me a beating, but at least we'll finish up the RRR.

Wink
Da_Todfatha
BB-Pad

Post   Posted: Oct 13, 2004 - 16:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Shall we set a deadline of Wednesday 20th October for Round 5 of the RRR? Anyone think they need longer?

Post   Posted: Oct 13, 2004 - 17:16 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm struggling to play my Australian opponent at the moment (annachie). Obviously big time difference! ... But I always think deadlines are a good idea...

Post   Posted: Oct 17, 2004 - 00:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Wotfudboy wrote:
I'm struggling to play my Australian opponent at the moment (annachie). Obviously big time difference! ... But I always think deadlines are a good idea...

Well, we got the game done, and the Cola Wars Crusaders add annother piece to their claim to being the worst BB side ever. Smile But at least, after 4 games, they've finally scored a TD Very Happy
bagman19

Post   Posted: Oct 18, 2004 - 22:38 Reply with quote Back to top

I just joined this league and was wondering what the status was on it's future? Is there someone running it, or is it going to die after the RRR is finished?
Da_Todfatha

Post   Posted: Oct 18, 2004 - 23:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Hey Bagman,

The League is now run by BB_Pad and myself. There will be life after RRR, in the form of two regional tourneys the Amorical Regional Playoffs, for coaches in N. America and the ARC for coaches in Europe, I believe. hopefully we will run the Bloodweiser Cup next year. Wink

So welcome aboard.
Wotfudboy

Post   Posted: Oct 26, 2004 - 02:25 Reply with quote Back to top

Hey guys... let's get those round 6 matches played eh? Perhaps some deadlines guys?

Post   Posted: Oct 26, 2004 - 13:06 Reply with quote Back to top

How about by the end of this week - games to be played by the end of 31st October?

Post   Posted: Oct 26, 2004 - 15:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Probably best to update the group page with deadlines... it still says something about August and Round 2! Razz

Post   Posted: Oct 26, 2004 - 22:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Unfortunately staff can't update the group info. Anchorhead came back on the other day and he PM'd tp say he'd asked Christer to transfer the ownership of the group over to me, so if that happens I'll sort the deadlines out on the group page. Until then people will have to keep an eye on the forum.

Post   Posted: Oct 28, 2004 - 19:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Once the RRR is finished then Da_Todfatha and I will be starting the regional tournaments.

The Albion Regional Challenge (ARC) is a regional tournament for coaches playing out of Europe. All unranked teams are welcome to apply. There is no restriction on Races, but teams are restricted to a max TR of 200. Star Players and wizards are not allowed.

PM with your team name if you're interested in playing.

Cheers,
Pad
Wotfudboy

Post   Posted: Nov 04, 2004 - 12:42 Reply with quote Back to top

BB_Pad ... check your messages... Nanouk has messaged me back to say he doesn't have time to play Blood Bowl these days and has forfeited his game. I've asked him to message you to confirm, or post here. Not quite the way I wanted to end this tourney! ;-( ... but I suppose a win's a win! Razz

Post   Posted: Nov 09, 2004 - 16:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Alright everyone, let's wrap this Round Robin up! Don't forget to PM me if your team is interested in taking part of the Amorical Regional Playoffs (ARP), set to start as soon as the RRR is finished. We have approximately 6 teams so far, so we are good to go, but the more the merrier.

Da_Todfatha
BB-Pad

Post   Posted: Nov 12, 2004 - 13:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Would you we get these last couple of RRR games played by the end of this weekend? That'll will have given you 2 weeks, which should be enough if you're ever going to get the game played.

I'm going to be away until Monday, so I'll forfeit any unplayed games when I get back unless you can send me a PM to let me know you need a little bit more time.

Besides I'm sure Wotfudboy is desperate to get the Reikland Round Robin added to his list of tournament successes! Very Happy
 Jump to: