14 coaches online • Server time: 05:31
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Theory-craft Leaguegoto Post On-spot substitution...goto Post Juggernaut as counte...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
argos_72

Post   Posted: Dec 02, 2020 - 00:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Noticed BB Trophy Season 5 just started, some players even did not played any game and have 6 points in the score.
Is this because the score is calculated based on the last 15 matches in Season 4?
thanks for clarification!
MattDakka

Post   Posted: Dec 02, 2020 - 00:32 Reply with quote Back to top

No. They just didn't spend all the points of their 4 points budget to create their squad.

"An additional 1.5 points are awarded per point of unused team budget."
So, for example, if you didn't spend 2 points to create your squad, you have 3 ladder points even if you have not played a game yet.
The people with 6 points and 0 games have created a squad made by 4 teams costing 0 budget points (i.e. Goblin, Halfling, Ogre, Snotling).
4 unused budget points x 1.5 = 6 points in the ladder with 0 games played.
More details here:
https://fumbbl.com/p/boxtrophy
argos_72

Post   Posted: Dec 02, 2020 - 01:19 Reply with quote Back to top

thanks . clear!
Topas

Post   Posted: Jan 28, 2021 - 09:33 Reply with quote Back to top

one more question. Probably that wsa mentioned already somewhere, but I could not find it. How does BB2020 affect the box and especially the Box Trophy. The event lasts a whole year, but BB2020 will start somewhere in H1-2021 I assume. Will the box trophy continue on BB2016 rules? Will you need to get all your games in prior to the rule switch? WIll there be two boxes?
C0ddlefish

Post   Posted: Jan 28, 2021 - 09:50 Reply with quote Back to top

The box is planned to be replaced with a new matching system for 2020 rules last we heard. The reason the current BlackBox tournament was set to end at the end of Jan was to allow a clean break. I guess depending on the latest news for when 2020 will be ready there may be time for 1 more short BB tournament on the current rules, after that it'll be new matching system and 2020 rules. Presumably they will still be some form of BB tournament based on 15 game seasons
 Jump to: