30 coaches online • Server time: 08:34
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Theory-craft Leaguegoto Post On-spot substitution...goto Post Juggernaut as counte...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
bullockx

Post   Posted: Jan 04, 2021 - 07:52 Reply with quote Back to top

A man was going to the house of some rich person. As he went along the road, he saw a box of good apples at the side of the road. He said, "I do not want to eat those apples; for the rich man will give me much food; he will give me very nice food to eat." Then he took the apples and threw them away into the dust.
  He went on and came to a river. The river had become very big; so he could not go over it. He waited for some time; then he said, "I cannot go to the rich man's house today, for I cannot get over the river."
  He began to go home. He had eaten no food that day. He began to want food. He came to the apples, and he was glad to take them out of the dust and eat them.
pythrr

Post   Posted: Jan 04, 2021 - 09:10 Reply with quote Back to top

BEST SPAM EVAH

Post   Posted: Jan 04, 2021 - 10:34 Reply with quote Back to top

And the moral of the story. Don't go to the rich mans house, stay home and play fumbbl
PurpleChest

Post   Posted: Jan 04, 2021 - 12:09
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

or learn to swim.

Post   Posted: Jan 04, 2021 - 14:23
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

I don’t get it? I doesn’t even contain a link to packing and moving? How am I going to get my packing and moving done?!?

Mr. J's LRB7 / Forum
Joost

Post   Posted: Jan 04, 2021 - 22:24 Reply with quote Back to top

stej wrote:
And the moral of the story. Don't go to the rich mans house, stay home and play fumbbl

I am certain that the lesson must be this: if you find a suspiciously available basket of apples on the road, it's bound to be a sign that the nearby river is overflowing. Run home and move your furniture one floor up.
MrCushtie

Post   Posted: Jan 04, 2021 - 23:05 Reply with quote Back to top

When life gives you apples, make appleade?

Post   Posted: Jan 04, 2021 - 23:13 Reply with quote Back to top

A high river may make it more difficult to reach the other side............but easier to reach down to, and wash the dust off of the apples.

2 edged sword.
stowelly

Post   Posted: Jan 04, 2021 - 23:14 Reply with quote Back to top

He saw some apples that weren't his then threw them in the dust as he didn't want them? He should starve!
razmus

Post   Posted: Jan 04, 2021 - 23:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, we know from common literature, that apples represent the fruit of the tree of knowledge. It's therefore obvious that the man cast knowledge to the dust when he believed a wealthy benefactor would sustain his hungers. It was only when he realized that wealth was beyond his grasp due to forces beyond his control that he was willing to be metaphorically dirtied with knowledge.

Alternatively, Greek legend has the apple representing fertility and its core represent a woman's vulva. Hera was presented an apple upon her engagement to Zeus. When this make takes them home for solo consumption he wa... err... that is...

Oh my!

I suppose it could have been worse. He could have come across a bunch of bananas on the path.
TrashMouse

Post   Posted: Jan 05, 2021 - 01:49 Reply with quote Back to top

Do these spam bots just forget to post a link or something?
Arktoris

Post   Posted: Jan 05, 2021 - 02:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Looks like the Tamarians want to play bloodbowl.

Sokath, his eyes uncovered/opened

Darmok and Jalad on the ocean

Picard and Dathon at El-Adrel

Post 17 Posted: Jan 05, 2021 - 11:59 Reply with quote Back to top

mister__joshua wrote:
I don’t get it? I doesn’t even contain a link to packing and moving? How am I going to get my packing and moving done?!?

Your reaction is saved in their databank based on your known internet behaviour. It's like the Voight-Kampff but online and for marketing reasons.

Or it just attempts to check registration possibilities? If you search for the text in the internets it seems to have been used several times to spam forums.

Post   Posted: Jan 05, 2021 - 15:58 Reply with quote Back to top

mister__joshua wrote:

If you ever have a need just let my guys know. We will take the stress out of shifting.

https://fumbbl.com/p/team?team_id=912687

Post   Posted: Jan 05, 2021 - 18:56 Reply with quote Back to top

garyt1 wrote:
mister__joshua wrote:

If you ever have a need just let my guys know. We will take the stress out of shifting.

https://fumbbl.com/p/team?team_id=912687

No no no! Come to the Chennai Super Movers we're cheaper: https://fumbbl.com/p/team?team_id=893524
 Jump to: