17 coaches online • Server time: 07:05
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Theory-craft Leaguegoto Post On-spot substitution...goto Post Juggernaut as counte...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Double 5 on a Birch Aspect's Dryad, what would you pick?
+1 move
57%
 57%  [ 11 ]
+1 armor
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Migthy blow
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Juggernaugh
21%
 21%  [ 4 ]
Guard
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Something else
15%
 15%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 19

MarckusOfCamlan

Post   Posted: Jul 31, 2021 - 17:00 Reply with quote Back to top

I just rooled double 5 on a birch Aspect's Dryad with no skills so far, besides the frenzy she started with.

https://fumbbl.com/p/player?player_id=14264042

I always found Double 5 tricky as you have a lot of choices : Either +1 move, +1 armor, or a skill you have normaly no acccess.

What would you take and why? +1 move? +1 armor ? Migthy blow? Juggernaugh? Guard? Something else?

And why?
King_Mad

Post   Posted: Jul 31, 2021 - 17:22 Reply with quote Back to top

MA8 reduces the burden of your offensive grind, as you are a slower team. MB and Guard are something you won't lack once the willows and oaks get rolling. Next double for a birch I'd say Juggernaut even if it's another 5+5, so long as you still have the MA8 one for a carrier.
Swampserpent

Post   Posted: Jul 31, 2021 - 19:50 Reply with quote Back to top

um first skill and he has frenzy? block lol if you think you can handle no block, get him mightyblow but next normal must be block...really next skill lol
MarckusOfCamlan

Post   Posted: Jul 31, 2021 - 20:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Swampserpent wrote:
um first skill and he has frenzy? block lol if you think you can handle no block, get him mightyblow but next normal must be block...really next skill lol

I'm playing long term. I can handle "no block".
Bazakastine

Post   Posted: Jul 31, 2021 - 20:54 Reply with quote Back to top

+MA. 7MA to 8MA is such a huge jump for quicker scores which your going to need to do occasionally most likely. Both MB and Juggs are nice on doubles but you should get more chances at those and both impact the game less for winning than having more speed does on this particular team in my opinion. (Although I play a very positionally based Dryad game personally so don't really care too terribly much about removals most of the time)
Kondor

Post   Posted: Jul 31, 2021 - 21:47 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm with Swampy. Even playing long term I'd take block. Who cares if you are playing long term if he dies or gets a perm in the next few games. If you take anything but block he becomes THE target.
MarckusOfCamlan

Post   Posted: Jul 31, 2021 - 22:13 Reply with quote Back to top

He has more chances to get badly hurt or to miss a match. I4ll take the risk and will take +1 move.
BeanBelly

Post   Posted: Jul 31, 2021 - 23:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Great choice! I feel that +MV on any team’s fastest player is always a good option.

Post   Posted: Jul 31, 2021 - 23:22 Reply with quote Back to top

+MA on carriers is great. But also tasty on blitzers, particularly with frenzy where you want to create a threat and also be able to get back to the safety of your line after making two hits.