29 coaches online • Server time: 01:19
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'Sgoto Post Exempt teamsgoto Post Gnomes are trash
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Twahn

Post   Posted: Nov 11, 2004 - 11:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Forget CanCon fellas, Twahn has made the dictionary!!

Check it out: That's right!

Read it and weep boys! I did... Crying or Very sad

DonTwahn's Dungeon = Cheap Miniatures! Check it out...
Sp00n

Post   Posted: Nov 11, 2004 - 12:30 Reply with quote Back to top

lol twahn, one to be proud of indeed.
j00 gotz twahned!
chunky04

Post   Posted: Nov 12, 2004 - 03:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Ok ladies and gentleman, Lil Leeg's season is going to be forcibly terminated very soon, and the new puddle will begin. Remember though it's only one team per coach.

Any new players who want to enter, or old heads who want to change teams whould do so, then report what they want to do to ye olde:

swladmin@hotmail.com

Those hwo have already done so, please do it again so that the info will be closer together.

Post   Posted: Nov 13, 2004 - 01:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Congrats to <b>TheTiger</b> who has earnt promotion to the Swamp for good QPool play...

Guys in the Swamp: If you arent playing and eager guys in the QPool are starting to hit the TR Cap, I will promote them at your expense!
chunky04

Post   Posted: Nov 13, 2004 - 04:20 Reply with quote Back to top

An addition to the above post about Lil leeg - could coaches who are changing over to a new team please remove their old one from the group.

Post   Posted: Nov 13, 2004 - 04:25 Reply with quote Back to top

Twhanlow News:

Poor old Bob has been cut out of the loop! Its just that the ladder had become inundated with double digit numbers, all of which equate to two (two digits!) in Bob maths, which isn't a terribly accurate summation - there wouldn't be enough twahnlow awards around to present to all the tied winners. He's probably happy at not having to do so much bloody finkin' anyway.

Bob will surely still be there breezing through like an unpleasant odour come the presentations though.

The new ladder should be ok for the rest of the season now that bob doesn't have to be on 100% for it to run smoothly. So inbetween moving I should be able to keep it going with just an internet connection. If there's any of you out there with access to an online web server with perl scripting/mysql/php abilities, let me know, that'd be ideal.

Thanks to some info from Christer - it now also includes all stats on Passes, Rushes, Blocks, Fouls and everything it had before!

Twahnlow's Ladder

Enjoy,
Snorri.

ps Let me know by PM if you find anything quirky happening with your players - difficult to catch unforeseen problems, like apostrophe's causing havoc, or Burtoni's mummy with a name so long (46 characters) it must be TikiTembo on roids and raised from the dead.
theopacman

Post   Posted: Nov 13, 2004 - 08:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Just a quick note to congradulate Snorri on the twahnlow ladder , bloody magnificent mate

Just need to get a Frollikar or two up the ladder a bit
(can see those t8 h2 rushes to pad the stats out)
ClayInfinity

Post   Posted: Nov 13, 2004 - 11:09 Reply with quote Back to top

<b>I am most impressed!!</b>

Farking Amazing...

Now tell me we AREN'T the Best League in Fumbbl!

Kudos to Snorri and anyone else involved... Donuts for all of you!!
Skonos

Post   Posted: Nov 13, 2004 - 12:14 Reply with quote Back to top

you can replace the gladiators with a qpool team.. and my qpool teams with new qpoolers, due to the fact that i havn't found playing fumbbl which is meant to be a game, not one bit enjoyable, instead of getting bitchy and shitty over a game, i'm just gonna stop playing, i'll finish this season of cutthroat, as its about the only place my luck actually seems random, as apposed to horrid as it is with SWL games and then decide wether or not i will keep playing cutthroat
FLo711

Post   Posted: Nov 13, 2004 - 14:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Another pro snorri post here.

Brilliant work man Smile

Post   Posted: Nov 13, 2004 - 14:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Due to Skonos' drop out, <b>Uncle Smed</b> has been deservedly promoted to the Swamp.

Congrats Smile
Toonie

Post   Posted: Nov 14, 2004 - 06:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Well done Snorri and co.

With Bob furiously reporting matchs and now the Twahnlow ladder,we are indeed the #1 group in fumbbl.

Post   Posted: Nov 14, 2004 - 06:37 Reply with quote Back to top

was there ever any question???... hey twahn is there any plan to play the dutch league, or the yanks aor anything like that??? IE there premiers vs ours.... just a thought??
gumbi

Post   Posted: Nov 14, 2004 - 06:57 Reply with quote Back to top

BTW SNorrie, if someone dies and is replaced by someone with the same name.. do the stats reset with the new person? Got to make sure thats all Smile
Drokmar

Post   Posted: Nov 14, 2004 - 07:06 Reply with quote Back to top

Or What reaction does it have if a player rises from the dead? We have a few undead team, so it's a possibility that we can have multiple players with the same name that way.

Kath
 Jump to: