53 coaches online • Server time: 19:18
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Vamps win another ma...goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...goto Post Secret League Old Wo...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
pushbloke

Post   Posted: Nov 07, 2005 - 18:57 Reply with quote Back to top

you want my advice? (and i know a bit about damaged teams Razz)
just play on as normal, just try finding teams with roughly the same rating. its easier with skaven as well, my rats have just won their first game after a crushing start to their campaign.
check them and the opponents i chose out here:
http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&showmatches=1&team_id=209723

good luck mate

EDIT perhaps i should check dates too Razz

Last edited by pushbloke on %b %07, %2005 - %19:%Nov; edited 1 time in total
Macavity

Post   Posted: Nov 07, 2005 - 19:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Yes, I hope that it won't take you more than a month and a half to get a recovery game of some sort..... Wink

Post   Posted: Nov 07, 2005 - 19:21 Reply with quote Back to top

True, but it IS about competition. The fact that low AV teams tend to lose players easier than high AV teams is balanced by the low AV teams high move and agility. If you don't want to die, don't play low AV teams. You probably won't score as much, but you get what you pay for. What you are suggesting seems to me to be a way to throw that system out of balance.
Macavity

Post   Posted: Nov 07, 2005 - 19:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Thank you Irvine! Excellent response to the bottom of Page 1! Razz (just teasing you)

Post   Posted: Nov 07, 2005 - 19:58 Reply with quote Back to top

I still don't see how agreeing not to foul is match-fixing? What about that tournament where no-one is allowed to foul? I honestly don't foul very much, and I prefer to play opponents who are gentlemen (ie, don't foul much).

Post   Posted: Nov 07, 2005 - 20:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Jagtai, it's a question of division. No-Foul tourneys would be in Unranked. In Ranked, match-fixing of any sort is strictly forbidden

Post   Posted: Nov 07, 2005 - 20:16 Reply with quote Back to top

I see. Okay, thanks.

Post   Posted: Nov 07, 2005 - 20:19 Reply with quote Back to top

You're welcome.

Post   Posted: Nov 07, 2005 - 20:23 Reply with quote Back to top

i'm only posting to boost my post count, because i have no life outside of BB Sad

someone buy me a mail-order bride Sad

*goes off to play in traffic*

--j
Macavity

Post   Posted: Nov 07, 2005 - 20:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, you could make friends with MrMojo, he only posts to boost his count to, or get a life outside on BB, I know I like mine! I'm not sure about the mail-order bride, I got mine locally, and that worked out well. Good luck with the traffic.

Post   Posted: Nov 07, 2005 - 21:54 Reply with quote Back to top

whenever i need a recovery match, i just play vs some halflings or elves or other non-bashy team ( i need recovery games quite a lot because i am absolutely shocking at this game) it isnt really fixing a game, seeing as we still block / foul / whatever else we want to do. why don't you just cherrypick one game then get onto playing normal teams, or just play against someone else who needs a recovery game?

EDIT: Ignore this, i kinda only read the 1st page lol, omg my first post and i mess it up? so not smooth -.-

Last edited by PandaPower on %b %07, %2005 - %22:%Nov; edited 1 time in total
Furious_George

Post   Posted: Nov 07, 2005 - 21:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Mail Order Brides! Imported from the former Soviet Union, where brides can be easily packaged in small brown envelopes and distributed world wide...

If only Smile Plus it would bring a whole new meaning to concepts like junk mail and letter bombs

"Hugh Mann eh? Now theres a name I can trust!"
Me Loves Futurama
MrMojo

Post   Posted: Nov 08, 2005 - 09:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Macavity wrote:
Well, you could make friends with MrMojo, he only posts to boost his count to

You know what they say, "it takes on to know one", eh? Razz

Jump to: