The Hellbound Charioteers have died on the field... All of them...
- Karl Logan, frenzied with madness and steel.
- Kul the Konquerer, battle standard of all that is true Blood Bowl.
- Mad Marin, Minotaur juggernaut, Big Guy breaker!
- Sordax and Shan ti lang, Elf-like skilled Throwers, and hardcore heartrippers.
- Grak the Slavedriver, Flankguard, and Eric Longblades, fearless frontline Linemen.
- Joey DeMaio, Bringer of death to all those who play false Blood Bowl.
- Lexin, always ready to slay and ride.
- Jorge Hellwind, mighty Catcher and fearless fighter.
- Rhino, born to Hail and Kill.
- Maleed Rough Whisker, maker of one man drive TDs! Ruthless fouler.
- Whiplash, payer of blood debts.
Whiplash, after enduring 36 March of Death games, finally rides home on an 8 man gang foul by the Drakwald Demented, coached by wibble. With the icy hand of death covering his eyes, the debt of blood has been paid.
The March of Death began as the result of a mundane Norse team sucking so bad they couldn’t beat any other team, except the Justified Enforcers who pursued them across the Old World seeking, but never succeeding, to regulate them. This losing streak came to a climax in the XFL Norse tourney where the Charioteers took on another norse team 60TS weaker... and lost. The shame was so great, the whole team needed a true slaying to receive atonement.
The March of Death is the only time the Charioteers truly knew life; playing to the fullest extreme against impossible odds and still managing a few successes. They achieved one win, reduced an 11 man Wood Elf team to their numbers, and were even turned down by a Vampire team who claimed they’d rip them to shreds... despite being only 3 Norse strong.
Head Coach Mike would like to thank all the coaches who delivered on this quest to destruction:
At this time, no one knows what has happened to the set of spiked brass chariots, or the coveted 13 heads stolen from their opponents. All that’s left is the memory of their captain’s words...
Joey DeMaio - "In our deaths, we shall live again. Hail and Kill!"