48 coaches online • Server time: 09:19
1 PR Unknown
Yellow, Black and Silver
Averland College play out of Averheim on the Old Dwarf Road. Recently Halflings have been allowed into the College, giving the Team an extra dimension. This has also given a boost to the catering industry in Averland as some Halfling Master Chefs are now teaching their skills to the locals. You may also be lucky enough to see a Treeman take to the pitch for the college.
Averland is a southern province of The Empire, being the homeland of the ancients Brigundians, its capital is Averheim. Named after the river Aver, the province is located between Wissenland, Stirland, The Moot and the Black Mountains. Its symbol is a golden sun and its colours are black and yellow. Many Halflings have settled in Averland and have taught the human populace the skills of hunting and cooking.
- Averheim - Averland's capital; connected with the Old Dwarf Road.
- The Three Towers
- Hochsleben - A town located near the Upper Reik.
- Grenzstadt - A town located at the northern end of Black Fire Pass.
|Halfling Youth||2||5||1||3||6||Dodge, Right Stuff, Stunty||A|
|Halfling Hefty||1||30k||5||1||3||7||Dauntless, Dodge, Fend, Stunty, Thick Skull||G|
|Treeman||1||130k||2||6||1||10||Mighty Blow, Stand Firm, Strong Arm|
Take Root, Thick Skull, Throw Team-Mate
- Bruce Ling
- Master Bruce Ling hails from Yuanjin, after the death of his master he has found himself travelling to The Moot in the Old Wold, to visit his estranged sister. He can be found on occassion showing off his amazing talent for the Averland College team as well as for the Yuanjin College.
- Merradoc & Matilda
- Merradoc was the founder of the Order of the Ram. A group of stalwart Halflings riding goats and posing as Knights. Tales of their bravery has stretched as far as the field after next. Seeking even more fame and spreading the word of the Order, Merradoc will occasionally be seen playing Blood Bowl at Averland College.
- The young Treeman Croot has always been an inquisitive soul and when not sitting idly in contemplation he can be seen tearing apart the opponents of the Averland College FUMBBL Team, just to see what they are made of.
None as yet.