58 coaches online • Server time: 10:12
5 PR Unknown
Red, White and Grey
Estalia play dually out of both Bilbali and Magritta. This is due to a bitter rivalry between these two port cities. You will often find young upcoming Matadors on the field alongside their Toro's.
Estalians are a hardy people, and claim to be the first humans to have settled the Old World, although this claim is not taken seriously outside Estalia. Those within the cities make their living with fishing and trade. Estalians take great offence to being confused with Tileans, and it is said they will slay any man who mistakenly addresses them in the Tilean language. Estalia is renowned for its Diestros, skilled duellists who ply their trade across the Old World.
- Bilbali - Bilbali lies in the north of the country, controlling an area between the sea and the southern forests. It is the second largest settlement in Estalia and the main one in the north of the country.
- Magritta - Magritta is the largest and one of the most important settlements in Estalia. The port city is located on the northern shore of the Southern Sea where the river Tagos flows out in the Bay of Quietude.
|Matador||1||90k||6||3||3||8||Dodge, Fan Favourite, Side Step||GA|
|Toro||1||90k||5||4||1||8||Frenzy, Horns, No Hands, Sure Feet, Wild Animal||S|
- The masked desperado Sickario will often be found playing for the Estalian college team as a show of rebellion against the upper elite of Estalia. Who is behind the mask is unknown, but some say he is the son of one of the wealthiest families in Bilbali.
- Vargas Vegas
- Still seeking the fame of his bull fighting days the great matador Vargas Vegas will take to the field for the Estalian college team, to the delight of his adoring fans.
- Inigo Montoya
- After the murder of his father by a six fingered man, Inigo Montoya has devoted himself to becoming the greatest swordsman ever. He will often be found playing Blood Bowl for Estalias College team in exchange for training by the master swordsmen that reside there.