47 coaches online • Server time: 09:42
16 PR Acclaimed
Cyan and Red
Kislev play out of the Capital City of Kislev. They often take to the field wearing the skin of Bears they have killed in single combat. They also use the bears claws to rip their opponents armour to shreds. Occasionally a Lycanthrope can find it's way into the team.
The Kingdom of Kislev, sometimes known as the Realm of the Ice Queen or simply as Kislev, is the most northerly Human civilization within the Old World that is not under the complete control of the Forces of Chaos. A kingdom known far and wide for having the greatest horsemen in the entire Old World, these tough and determine warriors have an immortal hatred against all that is tainted by Chaos. Unlike the Men of the Empire's own lands, the Kingdom of Kislev itself is famous for its massive open plains stretching as far as the "eye can see". Such unbroken land of endless fields and frozen tundra is the most perfect home for a nation of people to be born into the saddle.
- Kislev - Kislev is the capital of the empire of Kislev. It is located on the banks of the river Urskoy, a tributary of the Talabec and is home to the Tzars that rule the country.
- Erengrad - Located on the coast of the Sea of Claws, it is the country's major seaport. The city is built at the head of the river Lynsk, within a huge lagoon that shelters it from the cold sea and the flesh-melting winds of Chaos that blow from the north.
- Praag - Praag is the most northerly of the cities of Kislev and is located on the river Lynsk, where Kislev borders the lands given over to Chaos. It is an unfortunate city, having fallen to an incursion of Chaos, it has afterwards been regarded as cursed.
|Bear Warrior||1||90k||5||4||2||7||Claw, Thick Skull||S|
|Wing||1||50k||7||2||3||7||Catch, Diving Tackle||GA|
|Werewolf||0-1||90k||8||3||3||8||Claw, Frenzy, No Hands, Regeneration, Wild Animal||GS|
- Maʊɡli and Akela
- The Maʊɡli are a group of warriors raised by animals from the furthest reaches of Ind. Sent out to raise awareness for their tribe, a Maʊɡli can be found in many a college FUMBBL team. In Kislev one can be found found on the back of their wolf father Akela.
- Zangief is a master of grappling and is a teacher of hand to hand combat at Kislevs College. Sometimes to set an example to his students he will take to the Blood Bowl pitch for the college team to show off his skills.
- It is said the great bear Iorek one day left his home along the shores of the Frozen Sea and made his way accross the Worlds Edge Mountains, all the way to the gates of Kislev. Seeing this as a sign of great fortune and a honour from the God Ursun, Iorek was allowed into the city. A mighty parade formed around him as he made his way to the Kislev college arena, where Iorek made himself at home. He still resides there to this day and will on a rare occasions join the team, much to the delight of everyone.
- Viktor Udovin
- Dancing Bears 1st Hall of Famer. Udovin got drafted after being selected as the MVP during the Year 1 Top Tier Cup Final.
- Oleg Dobtcheff
- Wing for Kislev Dancing Bears, picked up in the draft at the end of Year 1. Oleg Dobtcheff was the dancing bears most consistent performer, who was often found harrying the opposing teams ball carriers.
- Ivan Koloff
- Agility positional for Kislev Dancing Bears, picked up in the draft at the end of Year 1. Ivan Koloff was Kislevs Top Scorer who imressed during the 2nd half of the year, taking home the Ranked Premier Leagues, Top Scorer award.