47 coaches online • Server time: 09:29
Cyan and Yellow
Reikland play out of Altdorf the Capital of The Empire. The Colleges of Magic take a strong interest in Reiklands Colleges Team and many a Magic Item can be found in the Teams dressing room. Also the Colleges Blitzers will often be donated some exquisite Magic Helmets.
For nearly one hundred years The Grand Principality of Reikland has been the most important state of the Empire, for it surrounds Altdorf, the Imperial capital, and its armies are those under the command of the Prince of Altdorf: the Emperor himself. It was also one of the founding Provinces of the Empire during the reign of Sigmar Heldenhammer.
- Altdorf - Current capital of The Empire; a large semi-independent city-state formerly called Reikdorf.
- Reikland Forest - A large forest south of Altdorf; infamous due the high number of local bandits.
- Bögenhafen - A town lying on the The Empire - Bretonnia trade route.
- Helmgart - A fortress located the northern end of Axe Bite Pass; it protects the Reikland from any threat coming from the Grey Mountains or Bretonnia. Helmgart is home to Franz Erikson who leads the 'Helmgart Bowmen', a regiment that uses close ordered ranks to fire volleys of arrows down onto the foe.
- Axe Bite Pass - The main trade route south of the Gisoreux Gap; the imperial end of the pass is protected by the fortress of Helmgart, while the Bretonnian end is guarded by the Castle of Monfort.
|Gloves of Holding|
|1||70k||6||2||3||8||Catch, Diving Tackle, Sure Hands||GP|
|Cloak of Evasion|
|1||70k||7||2||4||7||Dodge, Side Step||GA|
- Thom Parsival Caruse
- Star of the stage, Thom Parsival Caruse is a thespian who has become a firm favourite of the people of Reikland. He is currently involved in a play about FUMBBL and can be found researching his role at the college in Altdorf.
- Not much is known about the half man, half machine man at Altdorf college. Legend has it that he is the long dead engineering genius Leonardo da Miragliano. His body kept alive by a mixture of necromancy and science.
- The name Oberwald is synonymous with Reikland. You can often find a young Oberwald attending the college. As you can expect they will often play for the Colleges Blood Bowl team wearing the trademark Oberwald armour.
None as yet.