63 coaches online • Server time: 10:10
Horumi Clan College
14 PR Popular
White and Yellow
The Horumi Clan play out Kumano at the base of the Kanto-sanchi mountain range. The Horumi are known for their piety and religious devotion. And they hold base to many Warrior Monks and you can even find some of the younger and more impulsive Yokai drawn to the game by a sense of adventure and intrigue.
The Horumi are known for their piety and religious devotion, and have far more Warrior Monks in their armies than any other clan. Hardly surprising though, since their lands are high up in the Kanto Sanchi Mountains, home to many monasteries and wandering Yamabushi. Their faith is reflected in their magic as well, for their Shugenja are the most adept wielders of the five elemental magics in Nippon.
- Kumano - Kumano lies in a horseshoe of hills and has an impressive landscape of mountains at its north-easterly point. Furthermore it lies close to a plain of volcano ash and the north Road passes directly through it. It has suffered many natural mishaps in the past, earthquakes and volcanic eruptions, and has been rebuilt many times.
- Shirani-San - The great volcano Shirani-San has remained dormant, only reminding the inhabitants of Akita province of its power by minor eruptions every decade or so.
|Warrior Monks||2||90k||7||3||2||7||Claw, Side Step, Strength Skill||GA|
|Tengu Yokai||1||70k||5||3||3||8||Leap, Very Long Legs||G|
|Oni Yokai||1||90k||4||5||1||8||Claws, Frenzy, Wild Animal||S|
- Legendary warrior Zaiden has been gifted with the power of lightning by the holy men in Kumano. In return he is forced to play for the Horumi college team.
- Kendo the fearless monk never backs down from a challenge. He will rarely be seen making an appearance for the Horumi college team in his time between travelling.
- The ferocious one eyed Oni, Hitosume, has been seem frequenting FUMBBL games. It has been known, when his mood is right, for him to join in on a game or two.