Welcome to the Secret HOLI League!
Lore-wise, the Heroes of Law Invitational (HOLI) League is a successful, legitimate football league. The proud players in HOLI League seek to prove they are the best football players in the land by showcasing their skills, not through dirty tricks and violence. The league and its fans are legitimately concerned about the welfare and safety of the players, because they enjoy seeing their favorite players lead long careers, growing from rookies to stars.
These are the rules so far:
1. The following skills may not be added to players after they level up, and mercenaries may not add them either:
2. No Secret Weapons (except Bark Farblast, whose secret weapon stars is purely flavor-based).
3. Fouling is prohibited and will be heavily penalized:
- The player that committed the foul is permanently banned from the league. They must be fired after the match, and if they are killed prior to the end of the match, the team will be fined the amount it costs to buy a rookie at their position.
- If a star player that has been hired for the match commits a foul, they can never be hired by that team again.
- The minimum penalty for fouling with a journeyman will be a fine equaling the cost to hire a rookie at that position.
4. No wizards. They are basically a sniper in the crowd, which any legitimate sports league would hate to see, and the fans want to see star players induced!
5. No stabbing
1. All surfing injuries will be healed prior to validation. HOLI league fans just hug their heroes till the end of the drive, or literally crowd surf them around the stadium till the end of the match. Don't forget to make a note of surfing injuries and report them after the match.
2. After each match, you may completely erase 1 injury. The HOLI league has the best doctors around.
3. If a player that has been turned into a zombie during a match is healed by the HOLI medics, then their un-HOLI doppelgänger must be destroyed, as its existence is a glitch in the space-time continuum! The HOLI undead's abilty to heal players post match (including ghouls and failed regenerations) more than makes up for this slight nerf.
4. Excessive or egregious attempts to flout the rules of the league will be subject to strict reprimands, including possible removal from the league.
5. Each team will have a free 100k in inducements, and must use it to buy an extra apothecary or Igor before buying any other inducements.