|End of Season Rolls!
Welcome to the 2020 ruleset of the Nuffle League,
where every team is randomized! This creates a fun environment to play and each team will be different, you will never know what to expect! This will be a round robin style league so you play against a lot of different teams.
Our league will transition well into the 2020 ruleset as the league does offer a Nuffle personalized version of Post Season rolls to leave it up to the gods to where your team will land.
For new players joining us this season, here is the information below.
1. You will roll 11d616 for your starting team. This is your starting team for a season. All players are available, from the regular teams, stunty teams, secret league teams, and CIBBL and BIBBL modified players.
2. Player contracts are for life. No Firing players, injuries are permanent, this player is yours, once a player dies, they are gone from your team, you cannot re-hire the same player once they perish on the field.
3. When you are ready to hire a new player, you will roll 3d616 and you HAVE to choose an option if you can afford it. If you cannot afford a player, you cannot hire a new player until after your next game.
4. If you need a Mercenary, you will be given a Thrall for a single game. You cannot hire them as they get no skills on levels.
5. If a mercenary or star player steals the MVP, it will be allocated to one of your actual players randomly. This league is for fun afterall, nothing like cursing out a mercenary after they leave the league. MVPs are rolled randomly per the 2020 ruleset.
6. Rerolls are 60k at team creation, 120k after. Apoths are free. You start wil 1 reroll, apothecary, and 3 Dedicated Fans. Your Dedicated Fans cannot drop below 3.
7. We are using the secret weapons weapons rules for each individual player. This means that stunty teams have the 6+/7+/8+/10+ rules. Some modifications have been made. The goblin stikka doesn't have a secret weapon, the knife is easily hidden. This allows players to be used often and thought of as an actual player and not a secret weapon.
8. Your team will have 7 Star Players join you for the season. To determine what star players you have available for a season, you will roll 7d76. These are your star players set for a season.
11. Games will be played on a bi-weekly basis. Weeks will roll over on Sunday evenings (or earlier if everyone plays their games early). Rollovers will occur at 06:00 Server time Monday// (10pm UTC-7 Sunday).
12. Main Communication is going to be on Discord. Please communicate on Discord as not everyone in this league checks Fumbbl Daily. We want our matches to be played, and Discord allows for more direct communication that can be verified between all parties. We don't want any forfiets, we love to watch the chaos.
13. Post Season Rolls -
At the end of the season, we will do post season rolls to see what happens to the players on your team.
1. You choose one player to keep on your team.
2. You will roll randomly among the remaining players, 1 player will leave your team to join another team. This also means that a random player will join your team.
3. Choose three players you would like to keep. They are rolled at 3+ to keep. Each injury makes this roll 1 step harder. Statistically, you will keep 2 of your 3 choices.
4. Choose three players you would like to get rid of. They are rolled at 5+ to keep. Each injury makes this roll 1 step harder. Statistically, you will keep 1 of your 3 choices.
5. The remaining players are rolled at 4+. Each injury makes this roll 1 step harder. Statistically you will keep half of your remaining players.
6. If you are below 11 players, you will roll randomly for the remaining number of players. This will be your team going into the next season.