Blighted Marshes Brawlers
The Blighted Marshes Brawlers' team members
'For many who travel through the region of Tilea, survival is a skill one needs to acquire, if they are to survive their youngers years. This especially is the case for those living in and around Miragliano, for they live near the stain on Tilean soil, that is known as the Blighted Marshes... Many stories go around the tavern at night, regarding the rat daemons and vile creatures that crawl out of these swampy lands at night, feasting upon the lone travellers that pass these grounds.
One thing is for sure, though. Deep within the Blighted Marshes lies a vast city, larger then one can imagine, both above ground and deep within the earth. To those who know the truth of this location, the name given to this city is Skavenblight, capital city of the Skaven race. It is from this city that the many armies of the Skaven venture into the Old World, raiding and pillaging wherever they go.
It is during one of these many raids that a small warband learned of the Tilean Grind Committee, whom would start a league of the game the humans called Blood Bowl. Seeing this as an opportunity for glory, besting their kin, and gaining much treasury and loot along the way, a small group of brawlers ventured out of these Blighted Marshes to ascend to everlasting glory in the league of GRIND!'
Special league rules:
- Come on, you'll do: maximum squad size is always 11 players and must always play a match with 11 players.
- It's tough finding talent: any time a journeyman earns more SPPs then a current lineman, the journeyman must replace that lineman.
- Playing as a Team: teams may purchase 1 Team Re-Roll for every 100/ 300/ 1000 combined games played by the team. (Currently: 265)
- Disruption in the squad: for every loss of a star player (51+ SPPs), teams must fire 1 Team Re-Roll (in addition to whatever Team Re-Rolls may be lost due to dropping under a hundred combined games played from the 'Playing as a Team' rule).
- Moved Upstairs: for every retired player with the Leader or Pro skill, teams may hire 1 Assistant Coach. (Currently: none)
- Fans up for this one: for every 5 Fan Factor reached, teams may permanently purchase 1 Cheerleader. (Maximum: 12)
Grudges and Vendettas
- Ironfist Nomads, as they are Dwarves of the foulest of manners
- Ironfist Nomads' Gerta Grunnasdottir for initially killing Rirkz the Claw (whom, thanks to the team apothecary is still with us)
- Ironfist Nomads' Vragni Ogrebane for smashing the collar bone (-ST) of Girch Red Eyes (now retired) through a foul
- Ironfist Nomads' Storri Skorrison for smashing the hip (-MA) of Uglug the Black
- Rirkz the Claw for seriously concussing (-AV) Tobaro City Guard's Silvio Delise
- Mroxk the Infected for seriously concussing (-AV) Skurvy Bucceneers' Stilin Shade
- Uglug the Black for seriously concussing (-AV) Vercuso Pearls' Uthaestor
- Cro for smashing the ankle (-MA) of War Dogs of Remas' Mug Headsmasher through a foul
- War Dogs of Remas' Inga Manslayer for smashing the ankle (-MA) of Morbaag one Paw
|0-10||7/1/2||22 - 11||13/11/1 - 10/10/2|
|10-20||6/1/3||24 - 15||12/5/0 - 12/12/1|
|20-30||7/0/3||27 - 15||13/9/1 - 14/4/2|
|30-40||3/0/0||9 - 3||5/3/0 - 6/4/1|
Winning: 8 (current) • unbeaten: 8 (unbeaten) • without win: 2 • losing: 2
Highest win: 6-0 • highest loss: 0-6 • most combined touchdowns: 6
Most casualties inflicted: 4 • most casualties suffered: 5 • most combined casualties: 8
|1|| Rirkz the Claw||Rat Ogre||6||5||2||8||Loner, Frenzy, Mighty Blow, Prehensile Tail, Wild Animal, Juggernaut, Claw, Horns, Break Tackle|| ||32||0||1||0||25||4||73||150k (150+100k)|| |
|2|| Xaort the Backstabber||Blitzer||7||3||3||8||Block, Horns, Disturbing Presence, Grab, Tackle|| ||27||0||8||0||5||4||54||90k (90+100k)|| |
|3|| Mroxk the Infected||Blitzer||7||3||3||8||Block, Stand Firm, Grab, Tackle||m||30||0||3||0||6||2||31||90k (0k)|| |
|4|| Uglug the Black||Thrower||6||3||4||7||Pass, Sure Hands, Accurate, Leader, +AG||-ma||29||17||0||0||5||4||47||70k (70+80k)|| |
|6||Fugrat one Ear||Gutter Runner||10||3||4||7||Dodge, Weeping Dagger, Fend, Side Step, +ST, +MA, Sprint|| ||32||10||26||0||2||2||102||80k (80+140k)|| |
|7|| Nalden long Whiskers||Gutter Runner||9||2||5||7||Dodge, Weeping Dagger, Fend, Side Step, Shadowing, +AG|| ||33||11||16||0||1||1||66||80k (80+100k)|| |
|8|| Curznack the Rat||Lineman||7||3||3||7|| || ||9||0||0||0||2||0||4||50k (50+0k)|| |
|9|| Morbaag one Paw||Gutter Runner||8||2||4||7||Dodge, Weeping Dagger, Catch, Diving Catch, Fend, Side Step, Stand Firm||-ma||31||8||23||0||0||1||82||80k (80+110k)|| |
|10||Vrolg||Lineman||7||3||3||7|| || ||9||0||0||0||1||0||2||50k (50+0k)|| |
|11|| Cro||Lineman||7||3||4||7||Kick, Dirty Player, +AG|| ||32||0||0||0||6||4||32||50k (50+80k)|| |
|12||Gnawth||Lineman||7||3||3||7|| || ||1||0||0||0||0||0||0||50k (50+0k)|| |
|17||George Clearwing||Journeyman Lineman||7||3||3||7||Loner|| ||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||50k (50+0k)|| |
|10 players (+1 player missing next game) |
|Games Played:||33 (23/2/8) |||||TD Diff:||37 (82 - 45) |||||Cas Diff:||-5 (43/28/2 - 42/30/6)|
|Last Opponent: Vercuso Pearls|