34 coaches online • Server time: 13:06
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Blood Bowl 2024 Edit...goto Post Secret Stunty Cup - ...goto Post DIBBL Awards
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Wreckage

Post   Posted: Mar 27, 2015 - 04:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Some recent blog made me think about what would be the most terrible creative ideas one could suggest for blood bowl.

I am thinking along the lines of:

Real money for armor upgrades that give essentially stat ups.

Little treasure chests after every game that randomly give you players, skills, team staff, rr and inducements for a game or even permanently..

Public surveillance of private leagues to check they follow all the site standards while doing no surveillance whatsoever for the public leagues.

Add a special item for 200€ that gives a player +3+3 on blocks when rolling for armor and injury. It can be chosen multiple times and costs no TV:

Piling On fix: Piling on adds the players strengh to the armor roll.

Leap fix: Leap is too op, so from now on leapers can only leap over 1 square instead of 2..
garyt1

Post   Posted: Mar 27, 2015 - 04:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Are you describing BB2 (Cyanide)? Very Happy

Post   Posted: Mar 27, 2015 - 04:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Man i like the leap fix.

Stuff Monty Python went to college for!
garyt1

Post   Posted: Mar 27, 2015 - 04:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah actually with Leap I was really surprised on FUMBBL when I saw the option to leap multiple squares. I was sure in BB version 3 (before the lrb versions) that you could only skip one square, which makes more sense.
Edit: In fact looking at CRP rules it says you have to go to a square one or two from where you start, so that should only skip 1 (adjacent one).

Post   Posted: Mar 27, 2015 - 11:19 Reply with quote Back to top

garyt1 wrote:
Yeah actually with Leap I was really surprised on FUMBBL when I saw the option to leap multiple squares. I was sure in BB version 3 (before the lrb versions) that you could only skip one square, which makes more sense.
Edit: In fact looking at CRP rules it says you have to go to a square one or two from where you start, so that should only skip 1 (adjacent one).

...I'm pretty sure that's what happens on FUMBBL!

Post   Posted: Mar 27, 2015 - 11:36 Reply with quote Back to top

You only skip one square as far as I know but move two effectively.