88 coaches online • Server time: 20:34
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Designer's Comm...goto Post Why did GW nerf guar...goto Post Request to Maintain ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
gjopie

Post   Posted: Apr 30, 2012 - 16:58 Reply with quote Back to top

The_Murker wrote:
Somebody bid more than $5 on the Liquidity. The thought of playing Amazons against Greg in front of spectators makes me nervous.

I think that just might be the nicest thing anyone has ever said about me. Very Happy
PainState

Post   Posted: Apr 30, 2012 - 17:25 Reply with quote Back to top

I need these two items. Ponied up the $20 from the Bucs slush fund and sent it off to FUMBBL.

I need this item stashed away for that big majors final match. I need all the help I can get. Plus the Hellfishes can then claim they were also apart of Humanities Major victory.

6) A vial containing a sample of blood from all the victims that fell against the Hellfishes on the pitch. It is said that such a mix is incredibly unstable and contagious. The high amount of chaos-tainted blood, nurgle poisons, and skaven plague makes it the ideal anonymous gift for the opposing star players. Just slap a "+Str potion" label on it and deliver!

I need this as my FUMMBL is down fix. That way I can relive the glory when Iam checking the site every 15 minutes hoping beyond hope that it will be back up and running.

7) This item will make any fan of the Bucs drool in anticipation. A 5 disc DVD/ Blueray set of every match between the Hellbound Charioteers and the Blood Sea Buccaneers. Relive the live broadcasts of every match. Behind the scenes interviews and player bios. Interviews with the coaches and players after each match as scene on Cabalvision after the match. Special commentary from the legendary broadcaster Howard Koszel himself. As a special bonus, behind the scenes footage of each locker room after the match. Watch the players celebrate the wins and destroy the locker room in frustration after a close loss. You will feel like you were in the room experiencing it first hand. This is a must have for any fan of Blood Bowl.

Post   Posted: Apr 30, 2012 - 17:40 Reply with quote Back to top

CavSgtBob wrote:
Have my eyes on the Brassieres, but better let them go to a coach who can guarantee to be available for their first scheduled match. Would sure love to own the rights to that cool concept, though.

Kudos to everyone participating and bidding!

it is not a requirement that who ever bids on the custom teams "MUST" play their first match against the other before the Bucs/Hellfish match. It would be fun and cool. But not a requirement for placing a bid and owning one of those cool teams.

This is for FUMBBL. So that overrides our desires and so forth.

So if you place a bid for one of the teams and cannot play before the Bucs/Hellfish match. That is fine. We will get over it.

Side note: Not confirmed yet but the Big match looks like it will be thurs/fri at 8PM server time. 2PM EST in the States.

Post   Posted: Apr 30, 2012 - 17:42 Reply with quote Back to top

I'll donate $10 if I'm entertained and boo if it gets boring.

Post   Posted: Apr 30, 2012 - 17:48 Reply with quote Back to top

PainState's first item. (free time today)
PainState

Post   Posted: Apr 30, 2012 - 19:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Here is what Krikack part Duex offered.
He now realized he needs to up the ante a little bit. He really wants to hang out with some FUMBBL fans.

"2) All day with Krikack part Duex. Want to live the life of a Blood Bowler Legend? Well purchase a complete day hanging out with Krikack part Duex. Hang out with the Ogre legend as he takes you and 2 quests to all the nightclub spots in Altdorf. During the day he will take you to the Altdorf Zoo and let you hang out at his crib. For the fan who likes the ultimate in your face expeience...You need to buy this."

For the fan who buys this he will now take you behind the scenes of the Altdorf darker side. He will take you to his favorite stripper club and let you meet his friends at his favorite Hookah bar, alot of ex Blood Bowlers hang with Krikack. To top it all off he will pay for the first 2 lap dances on his "dime".

How can you pass this up?

Post   Posted: May 03, 2012 - 09:23 Reply with quote Back to top

So when is the deadline for this then? My understanding from eBay is that all the bids come in during the last few minutes...I need to make sure I'm online to keep up when the time comes...

Post   Posted: May 04, 2012 - 12:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Also, any more news on when the Bucs/Hellfish match is scheduled?

(bump... Wink)
PainState

Post   Posted: May 04, 2012 - 15:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Buccaneers VS Hellfishes is set to go

Sunday at 16:00 Server time.

Be sure to spec the match and witness the epic throw down.

Arktoris is bidding $3 a foul. So you will be entertained. Lets see if Jan and I can lay down 30+ fouls in the match.

This match has the potential of getting really bloody and messy. Which means a great BB match.

Match Sponsor for the epic throw down

Last edited by PainState on %b %04, %2012 - %19:%May; edited 2 times in total
PainState

Post   Posted: May 04, 2012 - 15:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Deadline for Bids

Sunday night is the deadline for the charity auction.

The match will have been played and all the specs and fans have gone home.

Lets clear out these items guys so the janitors dont have to clean up. Let them just fold up the tables and go home. Plus overtime rates for janitors is outrageous.

Also dont forget to place a bid on one of the custom teams.

Those things are worth more than $5. So pony up some money and have a trully unique team on FUMBBL.

Post   Posted: May 04, 2012 - 15:54 Reply with quote Back to top

I will donate $5 for every killed Hellfish, that is done by either crowd surfing or fouling. Nothing personal (of course it is!), it's just that JanMattys killed my most precious pixels by fouling. Payback! Smile

Post   Posted: May 04, 2012 - 16:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Kyyberi wrote:
I will donate $5 for every killed Hellfish, that is done by either crowd surfing or fouling. Nothing personal (of course it is!), it's just that JanMattys killed my most precious pixels by fouling. Payback! Smile

Oh it is on now.

So we got $3 a foul from Arktoris

$5 for every RIP on a hellfish from surfs or Fouls from Kyyberi.

Oh this match is shaping up to be a low down grudge match.

Now the question of the day.

Hellfish will be getting some inducment money. Do they spend it on bribes? or wimp out and spend it on wandering apoths, just in case?

Oh and there is a good chance that the Hellfish will have a little more inducment money to blow. Bucs are planning on spending a little cash also for some goodies.

Post   Posted: May 04, 2012 - 16:45 Reply with quote Back to top

Maybe I should change my last post to $2.5 per TD, just to make the game diverse (not just fouls and RiPs)? Smile (would go higher, but I'm still on vocational rehabilitation).

Post   Posted: May 04, 2012 - 16:57 Reply with quote Back to top

The sponsors are now lining up for the big match.

They will be on hand to pour FREE BEER before the match. Also they will be showing off their new spring lager and a preview for their Octoberfest brew.

Human Premier League is sponsoring the black tie affair Saturday night at the Altdorf Sportsman Club.

Tickets for this event are all ready sold out. Rumor has it that fans are selling their event tickets for around 150 GC each.

The induction ceremony will take place for the Buccaneers joining the Hellfish in the Premier League Hall of Fame. Also speeches from the star players, coaches and owners.

Masters of ceremony will be koadah and OenarLod. They will be handing out the awards and trophies.

Hellfishes and Buccaneers will be present. Also some of the biggest stars of FUMBBL will be on hand.

Griff

Zug

Pudgy

Zara: rumor has it she will be in a designer outfit, ready for any red carpet affair.

Deeproot: He will be planted in the corner, handing out springfield ale.

Chaney

Helmut Wulf: He will have a chaninsaw demonstration before the event in the parking lot. He is the new sales rep for DeWalt chainsaws. They have a new BB edition saw.

Eziasson: Some suspect he is crashing the party. Officially he was not invited, but who can say no to such a lovable lug?

Lord Borak: Are you going to tell him he cant show up? did not think so.

Roxanna will be wandering around the event looking to pick up a guy who has "deep" pockets of money.

The Count, due to lack of work refuses to show up to the event because all his formal clothes have holes in them from disuse and no funds to fix them. Although it is believed he will be "pan" handling out front.

and finally

Morg did not RSVP but we still have hope that he will show up.

Post   Posted: May 04, 2012 - 17:32 Reply with quote Back to top

3rd babe from the left on the Brassieres looks an awful lot like something done by Seamas Gallagher. How close to target, The_Murker?
 Jump to: