17 coaches online • Server time: 03:46
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Blood Bowl 2024 Edit...goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...goto Post RNG speculations
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Will the FUMBBL Cup be one by a WIL member? If so who?
pac (WIL Grandad)
3%
 3%  [ 6 ]
Purplegoo (stats geek)
7%
 7%  [ 12 ]
PeteW (nOOb)
20%
 20%  [ 34 ]
Gritter (psychopathic murderer)
1%
 1%  [ 3 ]
spubbbba (Scottish Squirrel Impersonater)
0%
 0%  [ 1 ]
Russo (King of the Sheep)
6%
 6%  [ 11 ]
Robbo44 (Vampire kid)
1%
 1%  [ 2 ]
PandaPower (Chess Uber-nerd)
1%
 1%  [ 3 ]
phil78 (Scotch King of the Ghoul-killers)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
WIL wont win cos they suck!
35%
 35%  [ 59 ]
Cake
17%
 17%  [ 29 ]
JockMcRowdy (Almond Pastry Muncher)
4%
 4%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 168

Cyrus-Havoc

Post   Posted: Oct 16, 2007 - 22:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Chewie wrote:
/me starts calling Cyrus-Havoc a "silly boy" Smile

I believe I am a 'Stuipid Boy' Laughing

Post   Posted: Oct 16, 2007 - 22:29 Reply with quote Back to top

hate to burst your bubble...

ok who am i kidding? i love bursting people's bubbles....

*pop*

penguins are going all the way this year Smile

--j

ImageImage
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Oct 16, 2007 - 22:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Well it could be a Penguin / WIL crossover, that would do! Wink
pac

Post   Posted: Oct 16, 2007 - 23:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Chewie wrote:
/me goes back to polishing his helmet....

Confused
Russo

Post   Posted: Oct 18, 2007 - 14:48 Reply with quote Back to top

heheh what I like about this poll is that after PeteW I am the next most likely WIL coach to win the FUMBBL Cup..... Shocked

/me laughs in disbelief and shakes my head at the tactical knowledge of some of these coaches voting.....particularly that nOOb Synn

[21:35] <@Purp|away> why is it whenever I come to check the PC, Russo is lowering the tone?! Razz
================================
[22:59] <princevaliant> NBL has gotten to be such a dirty channel
[22:59] <princevaliant> ty Russo Very Happy

BiggieB is my idol
SeraphimRed

Post   Posted: Oct 18, 2007 - 14:52 Reply with quote Back to top

Meh. The post sucked. *deleted*

Enhance YOUR FUMBBL

Wotfudboy

Post   Posted: Oct 18, 2007 - 14:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Russo wrote:
heheh what I like about this poll is that after PeteW I am the next most likely WIL coach to win the FUMBBL Cup..... Shocked

/me laughs in disbelief and shakes my head at the tactical knowledge of some of these coaches voting.....particularly that nOOb Synn

Yeah, but at the moment, coaches think that cake is more likely to win than you are! Razz
Russo

Post   Posted: Oct 18, 2007 - 15:00 Reply with quote Back to top

/me wonders if SeraphimRed actually plays any BloodBowl instead of tarting around in dresses and playing with picture editors.....Speedball is wussy anyway!

[21:35] <@Purp|away> why is it whenever I come to check the PC, Russo is lowering the tone?! Razz

BiggieB is my idol
Russo

Post   Posted: Oct 18, 2007 - 15:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Wotfudboy wrote:
Russo wrote:

Yeah, but at the moment, coaches think that cake is more likely to win than you are! Razz

Dont knock cake my friend, cos if you do you will be forced to eat it the very next game Laughing

BiggieB is my idol
Wotfudboy

Post   Posted: Oct 18, 2007 - 15:07 Reply with quote Back to top

I prefer a slice of humble pie...

Post   Posted: Oct 18, 2007 - 15:08 Reply with quote Back to top

Wotfudboy wrote:
Russo wrote:

lol - that's what I posted and deleted. Very Happy

Russo, erm... not sure where that bit of irrelevancy came from, but is this because we kicked you from OBBA staff?

Or is it because I wouldn't create an image for your no fouling, no Claw/RSC, no blocking, no looking at another player funny league?

I'm not having your lazy ass back as staff, but if it's an image ya want.... here you are:

Enhance YOUR FUMBBL

Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Oct 18, 2007 - 15:15 Reply with quote Back to top

SeraphimRed wrote:
Russo, erm... not sure where that bit of irrelevancy came from, but is this because we kicked you from OBBA staff?

No.1 - don't mention your heathen girly fall-over type league in a thread involving the <i>the</i> league, and 2,

Cake is a fine White Isle export, and I think it will represent us admirably in the FC. I noticed it had been Elfballing for months now in readiness. Laughing

Whilst on footer - I saw the Currant Bun today in the shop - do these morons actually believe, and I quote;

"Now Rugby Gods must lift nation"?

WTF, the footballists were being touted as World beaters 24 hours ago when someone finally picked a chap with a left foot and realised 'Super Frank' only scores a goal once for every 100 daft shots, you lose a very tough away game on a silly pitch due to a duff ref's decision, now you want the manager sacked, and jump en masse onto the bandwagon of a side that have greatly over performed mainly due to guts and passion, that will ultimately fall this weekend?

I'll never get football...

Off topic FTW.
SeraphimRed

Post   Posted: Oct 18, 2007 - 15:19 Reply with quote Back to top

PimpleGoo,

I refer your post to a man better suited to argue against such tripe... Chewie!

BTW - England sucked have done so for a while now. Sad

Enhance YOUR FUMBBL

Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Oct 18, 2007 - 15:30 Reply with quote Back to top

SeraphimRed wrote:
PimpleGoo,

I refer your post to a man better suited to argue against such tripe... Chewie!

BTW - England sucked have done so for a while now. Sad

All Radio 5 and the back page of any paper has spouted at me since Sven left was basically 'O joy, our race of supermen can now go on to win everything thanks to the selection of a left footer and technical supremo Emile Heskey'. Sven was an awesome manager for us, we made every major tournament, only went out on penalty kicks in each and generally were 'in' every game. Compare that to my yoof when we struggled to make any tournament we weren't hosting, and it's fantastic. Russia aren't idiots, they're a decent side! It's not such a massive disaster to a) not win that game and b) be struggling to qualify, it's the norm over the last 30 years or so. I like to think the Sun is representative of 65% of lager swilling idiot football fans who assume because of our foreign import Prem teams being so awesome, we should win every game. Whereas - expectations for the Rugby were so low, the new coach was going to be given 4 years even if we didn't escape the group this time to build a side, and they've repaid the time they were going to get and the low expectations with some spericals and a performance. The gulf in how the games are treated is massive, and one of the reasons we do badly at footie (true - the press were critical of England, but that was a performance thing rather than a we expect to win thing). It's like the NZ Rugby team, 10% better than everyone else, but can't bring it in a WC due to pressure and a must win or get sacked mentality.

Anyway, I digress. Rant over. Don't even know where that all came from.

Rij's Orcs look good. He or PeteW to go furthest from the WIL, methinks.

Last edited by Purplegoo on %b %18, %2007 - %15:%Oct; edited 1 time in total
Russo

Post   Posted: Oct 18, 2007 - 15:32 Reply with quote Back to top

Sera, me thinks you try too hard.....I was only on the OBBA staff as an emergency back up and as advisor etc It was hobo's decision as he appreciated my input and advice before you ever showed up in the OBBA you muppet brain. At the time it was just Chewie and hobo, and you kindly took over after you had murdered the poor fella in greed!

I am happy to help but one thing I have noticed is that as you are Commish and Chewie lives in chat all day, my involvements were always not necessary. I have always felt that too many cooks spoil the broth and I took a back seat and helped those who asked me in OBBA chat or by PM. Any kind of pro-active stuff would have been treading on your toes, and you know it!

Secondly we agreed that I would only take that image for ALF if you would accept payment in kind, so I will send you over the picture taken of you celebrating your last OCCS trophey win so that you are not out of pocket!

BiggieB is my idol
 Jump to: